Helppp i cant figue out the order of the star wars movies !!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I know one of you or more knows the order of the star wars movies. .. help trying to get it figured out to watch with my sons.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure it's 4-6 and then 1-3

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
And then there's the clone wars series which is well worth the watch IMO

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Time to let my inner nerd out.

The first three movies made and released were:

-Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (1977)
-Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
-Star Wars Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi (1983)

Then follows the newer made series:

-Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999)
-Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones (2002)
-Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith (2005)

Although 4-6 were made first, if you want to watch them in story plot order then watch 1-6.

That so awesome that you're watching these with your sons, cherish these moments because next thing you know they will be watching them with their sons. I can't wait to have kids and watch Star Wars with them.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Time to let my inner nerd out.

The first three movies made and released were:

-Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (1977)
-Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
-Star Wars Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi (1983)

Then follows the newer made series:

-Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999)
-Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones (2002)
-Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith (2005)

Although 4-6 were made first, if you want to watch them in story plot order then watch 1-6.

That so awesome that you're watching these with your sons, cherish these moments because next thing you know they will be watching them with their sons. I can't wait to have kids and watch Star Wars with them.
Its awesome. They asked so many questions. Even who was general greavous . All they knew was he had 4 swords and a wheel car ha . Then a puzzle who was darth vaders father ? Darth plageus according to the books.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its awesome. They asked so many questions. Even who was general greavous . All they knew was he had 4 swords and a wheel car ha . Then a puzzle who was darth vaders father ? Darth plageus according to the books.
I don't think the books ever said Darth Plagueis was Vader's father. There was something about Plagueis being able to create life from midichlorians and of course midichlorians play into how Vader/Anakin was born, but I don't think they've ever come out and said that.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, my recommendation for viewing order (at least the first time watching) would be episodes 4-6 and then episodes 1-3. There are a lot of reveals in 1-3 that only work really if you've seen 4-6.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Also, my recommendation for viewing order (at least the first time watching) would be episodes 4-6 and then episodes 1-3. There are a lot of reveals in 1-3 that only work really if you've seen 4-6.
Im trying to figure out where i got darth plagueis. My dad and i watched the original ones . But he may have mentioned it at some point . I can remember being 6 yrs old and taking the black curtain down and using my moms broom as a darth vader outfit ha . Good times !! About this episode 7 coming out any thoughts on the plot or ideas where this may fit into the story ?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In episode 3, Palpatine tells Anakin a story about Plagueis. I have theories on episode 7, but they're just guesses since we really don't know much more than hints from the trailers. Some guesses are based on the books, but I thought that a lot of those are no longer part of "canon" now that the new movies are coming out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 0
Supplements 22
Supplements 17
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 3