Unanswered Helpful info on PCT

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, I know I'm fairly new in this whole thing, and my hormones at this age are still rageing, allowing me to recover faster, but here is a few useful info on what to run during and after PCT. Hope this would be helpful for new guys.
My stack for PCT and after, until next cycle is this
1. Mk-677 at 20-25 mgs It will boost recovery, apetite, Igf-1 levels in body
2. Mod grf at 3 x100 mcg as complimentary compund to Mk-677 (they work realy nicely together)
3. Igf-1 LR3 at 40 mcg 1 hour pre workout (take a ton of carbs during the day)
4. Hexarelin at 200 mcg Pre workout
(I'd recomend rotating it with Igf-1lr3 every 4 weeks until next cycle).
From my experience and extensive research this stack should help you maintain gains after cycle, and even help you make more of them. This stack feels almost like cycle, energy is high, recovery is fast, pumps are stupid and to be honest, I saw new gains in my upper chest and arms form just 2 weeks of this so far. Guys here know what my look was after my cycle, and here it is now. I do hold a bit of water, I gained some fat (the biggest mistake is to cut during or after pct, body needs time to solidify new muscle mass from cycle). This is my current condition after my pct, and on this stack. Hope some of you guys will find this useful.
2019-08-08-23-42-45.jpg

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ill have to remember this for the future.

BroBrian

@Alchemist11 I’m pretty interested in ghrps and the like so hoping you could help shed some light on something for me.
When using peptides I know that in general you’ll eventually experience desensitization to the product making it less effective. My question is, in your own research, do you think using ghrps ghrhs or something mk 677 will lead to a permanent suppressed ability of the pituitary to release gh? For example, using aas can potentially lead to the Hpta no longer functioning properly.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Alchemist11 I’m pretty interested in ghrps and the like so hoping you could help shed some light on something for me.
When using peptides I know that in general you’ll eventually experience desensitization to the product making it less effective. My question is, in your own research, do you think using ghrps ghrhs or something mk 677 will lead to a permanent suppressed ability of the pituitary to release gh? For example, using aas can potentially lead to the Hpta no longer functioning properly.
Well, I think it's not the same thing like with aas. Ghrp's and ghrh's are stimulating production of your own gh levels from your pituitary, the are not suppressing it. The longer you use Mk-677 the better are results, and so is with some other ghrp's. Desentisation won't come so fast as people think, but just to play it safe and keep things at maximum level, I recomend to switch hexarelin and Igf-1Lr3 every 4-5 weeks and so on.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, I think it's not the same thing like with aas. Ghrp's and ghrh's are stimulating production of your own gh levels from your pituitary, the are not suppressing it. The longer you use Mk-677 the better are results, and so is with some other ghrp's. Desentisation won't come so fast as people think, but just to play it safe and keep things at maximum level, I recomend to switch hexarelin and Igf-1Lr3 every 4-5 weeks and so on.
You can use mk677 2 weeks on 1 week off with great results. Your igf levels will not drop during that week off and when you start back up you will get that hunger kick back. Good way to stretch your doller too. I've seen the bloodwork to back it up. And as a bonus I herd mike Arnold recently talk about doing something similar. Just some food for thought

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You can use mk677 2 weeks on 1 week off with great results. Your igf levels will not drop during that week off and when you start back up you will get that hunger kick back. Good way to stretch your doller too. I've seen the bloodwork to back it up. And as a bonus I herd mike Arnold recently talk about doing something similar. Just some food for thought

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just started back on the mk. Picking up some hex and igf1 too.