hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gunter was metal detecting with his head in the ground. Bernado (OP) abused this situation while Siegfried watched.

:)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa ... brother that’s my stomping ground
Sorry, cheap laugh... WV jokes were pretty much sport where I grew up. Of course, most of the kids jokes from 1980s I guess would be wrong nowadays...

Although, to be honest, I was waiting for someone to tell me I was late to the party with that :)

Newth

Awards
This is what we all look like after spending time in your basement ... please do me a favor ... post the banana picture!
Hang on, I'm rereading this thread.
I was asleep or at work for pretty much most of it.....and I'm new enough and all so what are these banana pictures about?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was asleep or at work for pretty much most of it.....and I'm new enough and all so what are these banana pictures about?
The op, Stacy and sfreed playing hide the banana......banana picture is misleading as you can only see the tip of it.....

I’m just guessing by the way......but it’s an educated guess lol

Newth

Awards
The op, Stacy and sfreed playing hide the banana......banana picture is misleading as you can only see the tip of it.....

I'm pretty sure there would have been several hidden bananas.
But i'm totally up for the education part.

Newth

Awards
I had a threesome with my first blood cousins
I didn’t wear a condom, but I’m pretty sure I pulled out. Any advise on what I should do or act like around thanksgiving? I feel weird.
NoahsArk
Dude.
Just roll with it and pray to God for the next 6 months she don't look preggas.

Edit: And don't mind this bunch of sick fu@ks, just shows things ain't so bad.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, cheap laugh... WV jokes were pretty much sport where I grew up. Of course, most of the kids jokes from 1980s I guess would be wrong nowadays...

Although, to be honest, I was waiting for someone to tell me I was late to the party with that :)
All good I promise!! I was waiting for it the whole time too!! Where are you from?

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a very beloved banana picture ... that hairygrandpa posted on my thread once! You know me and him are twinzies right???

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

“Slicing Buns with Stacy” my cooking show it’s on late .... we had a segment on banana popping ... u know someone made a mess got the banana too far on the rim ... what you’ve never had a banana pop? They are delicious

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol I lived there once!
You poor soul, what part? Actually one of my good friends goes to WVU now for his PhD. Haven't made the trip yet back east from Bay area, with young kiddos now.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guy stole my heart ... so brave so honest then boom left us all wondering what’s the next ..... too be continued!
Kinda like somebody else we could mention, right DemntedCowboy?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to hear if he got through the Labor Day holiday without ****ing one of his relatives.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to hear if he got through the Labor Day holiday without ****ing one of his relatives.
Maybe he is still recovering, because it was his turn to be the recipient.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe he is still recovering, because it was his turn to be the recipient.
He better rest up for Halloween. I heard he's going as a grapefruit and his cousin is dressing up as Kai Greene.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Besides OP who else on AM practices this type of behaviour?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha it's kinda of an inside joke. I'm not as big of a dick as I seem. Haha
Its ok, not judging, i just imagined drinking beer, eating poptarts and getting ****ed in the arse with a strap on all at once and felt a slight gastrointestinal lurch.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its ok, not judging, i just imagined drinking beer, eating poptarts and getting ****ed in the arse with a strap on all at once and felt a slight gastrointestinal lurch.
I’m with you, pop tarts are just wrong.....

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha it's kinda of an inside joke. I'm not as big of a dick as I seem. Haha
Yeah, you kind of are. I feel like we've discussed this before, which is why you're supposed to clear your posts with one of us before you actually post. Remember?

Newth

Awards
LOL, your making him sound like Deadpool.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell us about the "Inside" joke please
Well it's an inside joke. It wouldn't make sense if I explain it now. That's what makes inside jokes inside jokes

Reactions: dds
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glancing back at OP’s previous posts and this one suddenly has another meaning.....

E972FC8A-0468-4A74-9E2F-20C702AE8D1D.png

Wondering is capsule is his cousins nickname?

Reactions: dds
Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Who else practice in this type of behavior? I have a feeling theres more of you