Help

jonatan

jonatan

Awards
Is it ok to drink my calories or is it bad for stomach as they said

BigWhite98

BigWhite98

Awards
Like drinking your calories from a mass gainer shake?

BigWhite98

BigWhite98

Awards
Honestly I think you're fine, but you really should Try to each mainly solid food, so that the stomach can do what it's meant for, to break down the food. What kind of blended good are you eating? Or are you just making yourself some steak amd throwing it into a blender?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It's not ideal long term but if you are tracking your fibre (generally low on these diets) and macros it is fine to do a while.

I would never want to though, food goes on a plate

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not ideal long term but if you are tracking your fibre (generally low on these diets) and macros it is fine to do a while.

I would never want to though, food goes on a plate
Blend up your next batch of baked goods and see how it tastes lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see why it would hurt. An oat is going to digest the same eaten whole or grounded. Like mkretz said, it may not taste good or have good texture.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work in the ER, I blend up oats, PES protein, bananas and PB into a meal replacement shake, no different macros than my usual chicken and rice meals. You'll be fine. Don't buy mass gainers, they are trash, and it is better to make your own from whole food. Id' even go as far to replace protein powder with egg whites, flavored ones if you can.