Help!!

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I homebrewed 50 mls of test cyp a while back and have been doing the cycle for 9 weeks now. Here's my problem. I tried to take up my injection today and some rubber crap fell from the stopper and into the solution. Now there's probably 5-6 little pieces of rubber in my test solution. What am i gonna do now? I don't have another sterile vial. I have a plain vial that i could sterilize but have no stopper for the top. Suggestions?

My plan was to sterilize the plain vial, refilter the solution into this vial and find some means of capping the top. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks guys.

bulkmuscle

Awards
i'd just order another sterile file and transfer into that with a whatman filter.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump... What other safe choices are there? Order a vial & Filter quick like a bunny, and ship it express... ?

Deltmaster

Awards
cling film the top ( stretch wrap) till the new vial arrives to stop any more crap gettiing into the vial

Hi poobs BTW!! ( BB2 here!! :p)

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I've ordered a couple of extra vials and now I guess I'm just waiting. :frustrate

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
i hate that ****, i used to filter into 100ml vial and then seperate into 10ml vials
i'd always get chunks and it'd piss me off to no end. Now i make sure to buy high quality stoppers.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
i hate that ****, i used to filter into 100ml vial and then seperate into 10ml vials
i'd always get chunks and it'd piss me off to no end. Now i make sure to buy high quality stoppers.
hey KC, nice to see you around, been a while. Where do you get your stoppers from? Also, since you buy vials and stoppers seperate, how do you attach them? The crimpers are damned expensive!!! :blink:

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
BTW for all those who have been following I have recieved my order from GPZ and have re-filtered into another sterile vial. Ready to go again!!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
hmm, i think cobertassoc.com i got mine from. They are thicker then the vials i got from VAC two years ago (ever since then i've had a crimper). The crimpers i got were basically free for me, as i had 4 buddies wanting to do a cycle and i told them i'd make it for them and priced it out. Ended up getting a free pair of crimpers out of the deal :D