Help!! Womans fitness

Angela11

Angela11

Awards
I have been working out and clean eating just recently. Decided to get my health on track. For the first week I did some moderate workouts and I lost some weight. I decided on my 2nd week to amp it up and since then I've been doing some intense workouts. In 3 weeks I lost 10 pounds, but for some reason in my 4th week I've only lost half a pound. My workouts haven't changed too much except that my weights have increased a little bit. My eating I admit isn't 100 percent clean its like 95 percent. Why haven't I lost too much this week? Is that normal? Sorry if its stupid but I'm new to this.

Deathyetforce

Deathyetforce

Awards
First off u should be aiming for a weight loss of 1-2 lbs a week anything more than that could be unhealthy. 1 lb lost is great. The anomaly was the ten u lost. Weight loss takes time. Eat right, progress your lifts do some conditioning you should be fine.

Angela11

Angela11

Awards
I guess I was just a little bummed out because I never intended to loose the 10 pounds it just came off so I was excited and I assumed it would continue as so. Thank you for the tip!! I will keep that in mind. How often do you suggest I add more weights?

Deathyetforce

Deathyetforce

Awards
It all depends really. Everyone progresses differently one week you feel strong one week ull be on 4 hrs sleep. You should be progressing based on how the weight feels. Say for example your lifting 100 lbs for ten reps but this week uve lifted it for twelve, time to increase. Keep pushing yourself within reason and keep your form. Your ego stays at the door.

Angela11

Angela11

Awards
Makes sense!! Thank you it's greatly appreciated.