Help withStack, Been out of the game a minute

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
So here is the deal. Ive been off AM for about a year but my training hasn't slipped. I've kept it all natural using some thermos here and there( alphamine, norcodrene, oxy elite) but that's about it. My last PH cycle was a little over 2 years ago. Diet and program is always in check but for the last month I've noticed my workouts being flat with little gains. Looking for that extra kick that I once had. Currently i'm 5'8 210 20%bf ideally I would like to get to 195 and 14-16% BF. While maintaining most of my mass if possible. I've tried going on 500-750 calorie defs and increasing my cardio but cant break 18% bf and 200lbs no matter what I do. SO help!! Thanks

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Epi and stano would be good, Or if you dont want to use a methyl I would go with epiandro 1andro from LG science on a cut

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
4 or 8 week cycle? What would u recommend for pct?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
If your going with lg science products just there liquid formadrol would be good enough, if ur going to use epi and stano I would use a serm and Daa

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would use tr3st and epi not stano

I'd even use Ostarine too

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Tr3st seems to be a compound meant for bulking correct me if im wrong? I never used it

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I would use tr3st and epi not stano

I'd even use Ostarine too
This right here. In my personal opinion, **** the Stano and run tr3st.

No OP tr3st is good to run in general so you feel good while you cycling.. None of that lethargic bull****.

Stano just doesn't seem to get the job done, especially for the price.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tr3st seems to be a compound meant for bulking correct me if im wrong? I never used it
Not that I am aware, it is just great for lethargy and libido as well as gains and strength

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I ran 4-AD but next time it will be tr3st.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Nice I heard great things on tr3st ima run this with epi after my epiandro 1andro cut.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Nice I heard great things on tr3st ima run this with epi after my epiandro 1andro cut.
EpiAndro is ****ing awesome.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I haven't personally ran that product (I have ran Epi and Andro with each other) but EpiAndro has many great reviews and I know plenty of people who have used it and loved it.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
pg1369

pg1369

Awards
What would you guys say to PH17 formadrol stack or PH17 and epi andro stack?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Ph 17 epiandro stack is great and yes formadrol for pct after your ph17 and epiandro

pg1369

pg1369

Awards
Just ordered the LG cutting andro Kit. I think it has the best combo to lose these 10 lbs. Also thinking of throwing in Erase and DAA for pct of 4 weeks. Thoughts?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I really dont think you'll need erase, youll be good with form and daa for sure

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning more of a recomp but I'll be running d1methadrol and tr3st