Basscanto72
Member
Hello - I'm new to Anabolicminds, and am hoping to get some help with a good muscle building stack.
I am wanting to go natural. Maybe later try a ph stack.
I am 43 years old, 6'4", 235 lbs. I've been bodybuilding regularly for over 7 years. Current body fat is around 17%
My goal is to bring body fat down at least 2%, and put on 5-10 lbs lean muscle. Hoping to do this in a 6-8 week cycle.
Can anyone recommend a good stack for this?
Thanks!
I am wanting to go natural. Maybe later try a ph stack.
I am 43 years old, 6'4", 235 lbs. I've been bodybuilding regularly for over 7 years. Current body fat is around 17%
My goal is to bring body fat down at least 2%, and put on 5-10 lbs lean muscle. Hoping to do this in a 6-8 week cycle.
Can anyone recommend a good stack for this?
Thanks!