Help with stack/dosing: Iron Legion & Iconic Formations

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been on sustain alpha & iconogenin for about 4 weeks. Really enjoining! So much that I ordered as well as Iron Legion Virtus/Invictus/VII-KT. Looking for advice on how to dose and when. I am 41yr train at 8pm bed around 10:30pm. Do 16/8 fasting 8pm cutoff and plan on starting Keto again. I know the big trick here is going to be application site due to so many TD’s and making sure I don’t crush cortisol and estrogen too much! All suggestions &tips appreciated .
Other supplements
Vasoblitz/200mg caffeine
Black Maca
Huanarpo
Magnesium
Zinc
Boron
Vit D3

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well i ran Invictus/VII-KT. for 5 weeks and loved it.
I ran Invictus 1ml a day and VII-KT 0.5 ml a day. I took 0.5 ml in the morning of both then just 0.5 ml in the evening of Invictus.

Think you'll enjoy it but dont crush your cortisol by dosing too high.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply! Yeah that’s why I wanted to get everyone’s knowledge on this before I start since all of these seem to impact cort/estro through different pathways based on all the different logs I have been skimming through.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By the way I dose sustainalpha/iconogenin before bed.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds like your in for a good ride. O have just ordered some XI-KT today to run alongside Dermacrine...should be a good one.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hoping I can get everything dialed in right and run for 8-12 weeks. Unless longer is ok!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope your run goes well. Not familiar with XI-KT.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would dose this way if you choose to use all three. The first thing is if your bulking save the KT as it it will more with a cut. I would use the virtus at .3ml in am on one shoulder and split dose invictus .5ml or 1 ml twice a day on other. I use several topicals at once and this seems to work well using one shoulder for one and the other for the other.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely looking to cut! I have read not to dose invictus to close to bed. So working out at 8pm and bed by 11pm when would you dose 2nd dose. And where would one squeeze in the VII-KT at what dose? Another question if using Sustain alpha inner thigh/quads & Iconogenin shoulders upper chest/ upper arms. Would it do any harm overlapping application sites?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely looking to cut! I have read not to dose invictus to close to bed. So working out at 8pm and bed by 11pm when would you dose 2nd dose. And where would one squeeze in the VII-KT at what dose? Another question if using Sustain alpha inner thigh/quads & Iconogenin shoulders upper chest/ upper arms. Would it do any harm overlapping application sites?
you COULD overlap sites...don't forget inner arms/tops of feet/behind knees even forearms. it can get tricky when you use more than 3 transdermals at a time-I suggest a little experimenting to find the best application sites and the timing that works best for you. of course the sustain and iconogenin are going to require larger application sites so I would continue using them the way you are and fitting the others around them.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Rob from Iron Legion. I was so excited when I got home from work last night to find my order delivered. However upon opening half of my order was incorrect. I sent an email @ 8:15pm notifying customer service. I received an email back unexpectedly being that it was so late received an email back @ 11:29pm from Rob correcting the matter with a little something something for the hassle. All I can say is WOW what exceptional customer service. This was my first time ordering from Iron Legion and will definitely not be my last. Especially if my run compares to the reviews I have read. Thanks again Rob!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Rob from Iron Legion. I was so excited when I got home from work last night to find my order delivered. However upon opening half of my order was incorrect. I sent an email @ 8:15pm notifying customer service. I received an email back unexpectedly being that it was so late received an email back @ 11:29pm from Rob correcting the matter with a little something something for the hassle. All I can say is WOW what exceptional customer service. This was my first time ordering from Iron Legion and will definitely not be my last. Especially if my run compares to the reviews I have read. Thanks again Rob!
the products are what led me to be a iconic/iron rep...working for rob is icing on the cake, great guy!!!

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Start slow with virtus, if you aren’t taking meds that raise estrogen through increasing Aromatase, you probably won’t need a ton ( .3-.75). Virtus only needs to be dosed once a day (or maybe even EOD) as after you kill estrogen off it will take time for the body to synthesize more via converting test over.

I believe someone said on here that cortisol has two peaks, it’s highest first thing in AM and has a smaller peak in the evenings as well. This is why people reccomend invictus BID.

People tend to say that the clinical dose of 7 keto is 200-300 mg a day, which is why people have recommended 2 mls a day on VII-kt as its 100 mg/ml

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And you might consider staggering your starts by a week on each one so you can get an idea of each product individually

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Start slow with virtus, if you aren’t taking meds that raise estrogen through increasing Aromatase, you probably won’t need a ton ( .3-.75). Virtus only needs to be dosed once a day (or maybe even EOD) as after you kill estrogen off it will take time for the body to synthesize more via converting test over.

I believe someone said on here that cortisol has two peaks, it’s highest first thing in AM and has a smaller peak in the evenings as well. This is why people reccomend invictus BID.

People tend to say that the clinical dose of 7 keto is 200-300 mg a day, which is why people have recommended 2 mls a day on VII-kt as its 100 mg/ml
sounds good to me.

thanks!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dukes3577 how is it going?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually so well I placed another order and will continue running another month. If things continue through out the following I may run longer unless a break is suggested. I have continued sustain alpha and iconogenin b4 bed 4 pumps of each. Just bumped Virtus to .75 am and .25 1hr before workout. Invictus .50 am .50 b4 bed. VII-KT 1.5 am and 1.5 1hr before working out. This is giving the results I have been looking for. Just feel hard and tight all day which is hard for me to obtain doing keto. And while no strength increases have been noted they haven’t gone down either while being low carb and in a deficit. To sum it all up I JUST FEEL GOOD!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now if we could just get that 7,8 Benzo out��

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually so well I placed another order and will continue running another month. If things continue through out the following I may run longer unless a break is suggested. I have continued sustain alpha and iconogenin b4 bed 4 pumps of each. Just bumped Virtus to .75 am and .25 1hr before workout. Invictus .50 am .50 b4 bed. VII-KT 1.5 am and 1.5 1hr before working out. This is giving the results I have been looking for. Just feel hard and tight all day which is hard for me to obtain doing keto. And while no strength increases have been noted they haven’t gone down either while being low carb and in a deficit. To sum it all up I JUST FEEL GOOD!
good for you, glad you are seeing such good results!!!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In regards to do any of these really need to be cycled? I see maybe lowering the Virtus after a little bit. But would there really be any problem continuing Virtus at low dose non stop?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In regards to do any of these really need to be cycled? I see maybe lowering the Virtus after a little bit. But would there really be any problem continuing Virtus at low dose non stop?
as long as you are not crushing estrogen low dose should be ok, but if doing longer term I would go eod or 5 on 2 off.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
as long as you are not crushing estrogen low dose should be ok, but if doing longer term I would go eod or 5 on 2 off.
I would agree with this. You want to makes sure you don't crush your estrogen.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool! Thanks for the advice guys. Wish these forums were around back when I was playing around with PH’s with out knowing what they really were and screaming my self up!