help with prolabs decadrol cycle

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so i was offered this product decadrol by procycle labs from a guy for real cheap. basically, this is a VERY powerful anabolic that has 3 prohormones in it (superdrol, pheraplex, and a deca precursor.)

I have been training for about 5 years and have done tons of research on prohormones/aas. Im looking to do this cycle in hopes of packing on about 15 or 20 solid. iv'e taken one tren prohormone cycle previously, followed up by clomid along with all the support supps (liver, v b6, multi v, ect)

By looking at this product it looks very potent, but it also has some support supps built into it all the info is below all this text.

So to run this properly, i have these following things
.liquid clomid (part of pct)
.animal pak
.shark cartlidge
. fish oil
.vitamin b6 (prevent prolactin issues)
. novedex xt ( is a little estro block on cycle is necessary, if not ill put it back in the supplement cabinet.)
.Animal liver (solid liver supp)
.Testabolan v2 (maybe apart of pct)

i would continue to run liver support and b6 all the way thru pct, is there anything else im missing? I do live very close to Mexico i can get nolva if ABSOLUTELY necessary, but i was told clomid should cover it. And also, what should the clomid dosing be after any opinions? And is a little on cycle estrogen blocking necessary i know its a super wet compound so idk. ALL HELP APPRECIATED FROM THOSE EXPERIENCED.

oh by the way, i will start off with one cap a day for a week, then bump it up to 2 and run for about 3 to 4 weeks, havent decided.

below is the write up on decadrol

DecaDrol Mass Precision Anabolic Complex Phase 1 by ProCycle Labs

ProCycle Labs DecaDrol Mass Precision Anabolic Complex Phase 1

ProCycle Labs DecaDrol is a newly formulated anabolic "MASS STACK" engineered and designed to increase muscularity via multiple pathways. ProCycle Labs DecaDrol incorporates a combination of several anabolic synergistic compounds that target multiple receptor sites resulting in dramatic gains in Mass and Strength from one workout to the next. ProCycle Labs DecaDrol is a pharmaceutical grade dietary supplement.

ProCycle Labs DecaDrol contains niacinamide. Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3. Vitamin B3 is found in many foods including yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains. Niacinamide is also found in many vitamin B complex supplements with other B vitamins.

ProCycle Labs DecaDrol also contains pyroxidine. Pyridoxine assists in the balancing of sodium and potassium as well as promoting red blood cell production. It is linked to cardiovascular health by decreasing the formation of homocysteine. In addition, pyridoxine can help balance hormonal changes in women and aid in immune system. Most people get their supply of this vitamin from either milk or meat products.

ProCycle Labs DecaDrol also contains piperine. Piperine has been found to inhibit human CYP3A4 and P-glycoprotein, enzymes important for the metabolism and transport of xenobiotics and metabolites.

Lastly, ProCycle Labs DecaDrol contains cyanocobalamin. Cyanocobalamin is a man-made form of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is important for growth, cell reproduction, blood formation, and protein and tissue synthesis.

Ingredients:
2-ene-17a,methy-etiocholan,-2-ene-17b,ol - 10 mg
2a, 17a-dimenthy-5a,-androst,-3-one-17b-ol - 10 mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5,(10)-dien-17-one - 25 mg
6, 7-dihydroxybergamottin - 25 mg
Niacinamide - 50 mg
Pyroxidine Hcl - 25 mg
Piperine 95% - 5 mg
Cyanocobalamin - 500 mcg

Last edited:
FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Bump.

Welcome to the forums bud! Hopefully they'll help you as much as they've help me.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
hey man, your looking a pretty advanced product right there. I say put that baby back in the cabinet for awhile. You would want to run that deca compound, pheraplex, then supderdrol stand alone, then you can look at stacking. You just don't know how you'll react to any of the said substances so you have to test yourself.

But in general, your support supps and PCT seem to be lacking a bit. Your support supps don't have any prostate, kidney or blood pressure help. You could use the support supps you have now for a straight phera run, but for an advanced cycle i would be sure to pick up cycle support. Hawthorne berry is the best thing i've ever used for blood pressue, haven't had a spike in a long time.

PCT-wise. You have your SERM, which is great, but you may want to add a test booster (diesel test, etc.) to the mix. Testabolan v2 could be run wit hit too, but thats not a big deal. Novedex XT should be left on your counter. All those substances are non-aromatizing and will not need an ATD on cycle. You MAY use the novedex xt in your pct but that is tricky. I got rebound gyno from not tapering off right. If you do use the novedex xt in pct, run it starting the 3rd week of pct at 3/2/2/1 caps. If you start feeling puffy or irritated afterward, grab that nolva again.

I hope i didn't forget anything once i started writing, if you have any more questions, ask.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the well written reply man. yeah im debating about this one, i did run tren similarly and got no side effects (gyno, acne, ect) it just sucks that prohormones are hard to come by and this is one i can come by very easily.

I will be sure to include hawthorn berry for my next cycle too thanks, maybe ill look into something else though... hmm..

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the well written reply man. yeah im debating about this one, i did run tren similarly and got no side effects (gyno, acne, ect) it just sucks that prohormones are hard to come by and this is one i can come by very easily.

I will be sure to include hawthorn berry for my next cycle too thanks, maybe ill look into something else though... hmm..
yea, there is just a fear of reacting to one or more of the compounds, which not only ruins that cycle, but your choice for your next one because who know what hormone affected you badly.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
repped. thanks man youve been very helpful ill take your warning, and if i did run it i would defenetly start off low dose.

Any other takers? Cant find much on the internet about this product im curious as hell.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
bump... anyone else with any advice on a prohormone stack like this?

ciderman

Awards
I've been running Decadrol at the suggested dosage with very few sides. I've pulsed Superdrol on it's own in the past and still had terrible back and leg cramps. Although I've completed only 3 weeks. I'm up 5 lbs and my strength keeps improving. Muscle hardness and great pumps are a definite plus. My plan is to finish 4 weeks on with 4 weeks off.
Stay hydrated and listen to your body. I started 1 cap of ArimiPlex this week and will continue for two more weeks. Enjoy the ride.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I've been running Decadrol at the suggested dosage with very few sides. I've pulsed Superdrol on it's own in the past and still had terrible back and leg cramps. Although I've completed only 3 weeks. I'm up 5 lbs and my strength keeps improving. Muscle hardness and great pumps are a definite plus. My plan is to finish 4 weeks on with 4 weeks off.
Stay hydrated and listen to your body. I started 1 cap of ArimiPlex this week and will continue for two more weeks. Enjoy the ride.
your taking a superdrol, phera, and w/e else... and you gained 5 lbs in 3 weeks and ur 165 lbs??

PM me if you want some help with that man.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this product is supposed to contain a phera clone, sd clone, and a max lmg clone.

nothing converts into deca. three steroids in their own right. one now a class 3 controlled substance. (phera)

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
only 5 lbs?!?! have you done aas/prohormones before or in the near past? i know of 2 people retaining 15-20 lbs after this with a crap pct and minimal sides. im running it for 3, maybe 4 weeks if i dont experience anything wierd. im gonna run 1 cap for the first week and a half, then after that bump up to 2 caps a day for another week and a half, and if i go 4 weeks ill taper off to 1 cap again.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
i bought my bottle of decadrol recently. i plan on running vitamin b6 to control prolactin levels, does 400mg a day sound good enough? and also would animal pak multi be ok on cycle as well or is that just too much crap in my system? i just want to make sure im running on all cylinders.

ciderman

Awards
Thanks for the interest. Having never shared in this site until now I can't PM.
I've only made major gains after cycling 1-AD a few years ago. The sides from some orals keep me from getting too crazy. Ever have a major hamstring tear during a cramp causes by too much Superdrol and not enough water? It wasn't a pretty sight. I don't expect a tremendous increase in muscle at 60 years and vegetarian. What I have is pretty solid though. I probably lack sufficiant protein. The shakes are getting old after 6 years of 2+ a day. My workout is a 5 day schedule hitting everything heavy once.
At 2 caps of Decadrol and 1 of ArimiPlex daily plus the usual L-Arginine, amino acids, a multi vitamin and ZMA I feel almost no sides. I'm tempted to increase the dosage.
If this product lives up to it's potential and hype it should be well worth the effort.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the interest. Having never shared in this site until now I can't PM.
I've only made major gains after cycling 1-AD a few years ago. The sides from some orals keep me from getting too crazy. Ever have a major hamstring tear during a cramp causes by too much Superdrol and not enough water? It wasn't a pretty sight. I don't expect a tremendous increase in muscle at 60 years and vegetarian. What I have is pretty solid though. I probably lack sufficiant protein. The shakes are getting old after 6 years of 2+ a day. My workout is a 5 day schedule hitting everything heavy once.
At 2 caps of Decadrol and 1 of ArimiPlex daily plus the usual L-Arginine, amino acids, a multi vitamin and ZMA I feel almost no sides. I'm tempted to increase the dosage.
If this product lives up to it's potential and hype it should be well worth the effort.
i just bought all my support supps heres what i got

.animal pak multi
.500 mg tabs of vitamin b6 (90 count)
.liver support from vitamin shoppe
.joint support of some kind containing msm and fish oil

i eat a bunch of protein so well see how it goes :D

gamboa

Awards
has anyone taken it yet? and how many days did it take for you to see results

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
has anyone taken it yet? and how many days did it take for you to see results
im on day 2, i was thinking about logging it but i dunno i might do a weekly update kinda thing. any takers?? heres how im running it

deca drol- 4 weeks. 1 cap, 1 cap, 2 caps, 2 caps

support supps

hawthorne berry
vitamin b6
liver support
joint support
1 cap novedex xt nightly ( cut down water retention from phera)

post cycle

clomiphene citrate- 100, 50, 50, 25
testabolian v2- as directed after serm
novedex xt- tapered after serm, will not use during serm
liver support
joint support
creatine mono

ciderman

Awards
I've just completed 4 weeks at 2 caps per day. I think you'll be happy following your plan.
My gains have been solid with improved definition and strength. If you don't expect more than orals can achieve you should be happy with the results. I plan to give my liver a 4 week vacation and then cycle 2 a day for another 4 weeks. I'm interested in how you do. Please keep us posted.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
I've just completed 4 weeks at 2 caps per day. I think you'll be happy following your plan.
My gains have been solid with improved definition and strength. If you don't expect more than orals can achieve you should be happy with the results. I plan to give my liver a 4 week vacation and then cycle 2 a day for another 4 weeks. I'm interested in how you do. Please keep us posted.
aweseome cider. how were strength/ size gains?? side effects?? gyno?? nad shrinkage??

and what was your post cycle/ support supplements? thanks.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
I have bottle of decadrol lying around as well thinking of running it myself not sure yet though pretty powerful stuff if everything in it's actually pure and dosed right

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
I have bottle of decadrol lying around as well thinking of running it myself not sure yet though pretty powerful stuff if everything in it's actually pure and dosed right
its pretty popular around my gym from what ive heard no sides from guys running max dose.. and bad pcts. im logging it check it out. 6 pounds in 6 days, only one pill a day.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
yea my local supplement shop were i got it, it's all the rage supposedly 20- 25lb cycles are suppose to be common

ciderman

Awards
After 4 weeks on at 2/day and a week off I still feel great. Sides were very mild. My weight is up 11 lbs and all my lifts have improved a great deal. I still experience cramps and some minor pain around the lower back area. I'm using Procycle's Arimiplex and Milk Thistle for the next 4 - 6 weeks before starting another 4 week cycle. This seems to be a solid product. I kept it to myself in the gym and my lifting partners asked why I was stronger and tighter. My body doesn't feel as though it needs a PCT, but it can't hurt. My girlfriend is making sure that everything keeps working. Life is good!