Help with PCT please

J.Morgan

Member
Hi everyone:

Just finished my first cycle of 300mg per week eod test prop

Nothing else

I was told to take proviron and clomid

2 tabs a day for two weeks proviron

2 tabs a day for 2 weeks clomid then 1 tab a day after that

Does that sound right ?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Kind regards
 
im not sure about to start my first pct myself just have been researching for about 7-8 months im on day 29 of sdmz 3.0 ill be using nolvadex
 
Clomid 50/50/25/25. Emotional side effects do exist for some... If your worried about it, do Nolva instead.
Not so sure if Proviron is a good thing in PCT, different opinions on this I believe.
 
Clomid 50/50/25/25. Emotional side effects do exist for some... If your worried about it, do Nolva instead.
Not so sure if Proviron is a good thing in PCT, different opinions on this I believe.

Thank you for your reply
Much appreciated. What's your advise on how long I should take both ?

And excuse my ignorance but when u say 50/50/25/25

U mean week 1 50, week 2 50, week 3 and 4 25?

Sorry I'm new to this and just started my pct today
 
Thank you for your reply
Much appreciated. What's your advise on how long I should take both ?

And excuse my ignorance but when u say 50/50/25/25

U mean week 1 50, week 2 50, week 3 and 4 25?

Sorry I'm new to this and just started my pct today

Thats the typical dosage but you could run 100 for the first couple days to kickstart
 
Thank you for your reply
Much appreciated. What's your advise on how long I should take both ?

And excuse my ignorance but when u say 50/50/25/25

U mean week 1 50, week 2 50, week 3 and 4 25?

Sorry I'm new to this and just started my pct today

No problem! Yes, correct about the dosage... :) 4 weeks should be sufficient. You can do a week or two more at 25 if you want, but 4 weeks is pretty standard. Regarding the Proviron I dont know.
 
Why buddy?

Isn't it an AI?

Because it is mildly suppression. It works by freeing up bound, inactive testosterone held hostage by SHBG which in return will increase free testosterone, but at the same time you are hindering your bodies ability to increase total testosterone.. so you are defeating the purpose of pct. Proviron is best used for libido purposes on cycle, and in a contest prep.. for muscle fullness at doses of 100mg +.
 
Because it is mildly suppression. It works by freeing up bound, inactive testosterone held hostage by SHBG which in return will increase free testosterone, but at the same time you are hindering your bodies ability to increase total testosterone.. so you are defeating the purpose of pct. Proviron is best used for libido purposes on cycle, and in a contest prep.. for muscle fullness at doses of 100mg +.

Thank you for your reply

Ok I think I get it now

So at the end thy both do the same thing but without it, it allows my body do it (increase test production) naturally

Is my understanding correct ?

Anything to take for mood swings ? Very down lately.
 
Back
Top