Help with PCT: Nolva, Letrone, Viron. When to start/end Letrone?

chaz29

Awards
Running Super Mandro right now with Dermacrine, going into week 3, planning on doing 8 week cycle. I wanted to make sure my PCT was okay, I'm not really sure when to start the letrone?

- Stop Dermacrine at end of cycle
- Nolva 40/20/20/20 day 1 of PCT
- Viron day 1 of PCT for 4 weeks
- Letrone 1/1/1/1/1/1 day 1 of PCT

Had also considered rebirth instead of Nolva and just having the Nolva on hand in case. Thoughts?

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it's always better safe than sorry to run an actual serm like nolva. It's been awhile but I recall nolva typical dosage to be 20/20/10/10. I may let others weigh in as well though. I like the Viron as an addition to your PCT. Of course having a serm is really the main thing required and everything else is the cherry on top.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run the Nolva in any case. I'd do 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10. I wouldn't personally start the Letrone from the first day of PCT. Your estrogen is likely going to be low as is in the beginning of PCT, since you're suppressed. I'd include the Letrone on week 3 of PCT and run 2 weeks after discontinuing the Nolva (so 4 weeks). But I don't think that makes a big difference, that's just how I use an AI on PCT, if I use one. You can run the Letrone as long as the product lasts, if you want to and no dry joints or other low E issues occur (I would assume no issues to occur). Viron from day 1 of PCT is fine. It should help keeping SHBG lower, than without and thus having more free T.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Running Super Mandro right now with Dermacrine, going into week 3, planning on doing 8 week cycle. I wanted to make sure my PCT was okay, I'm not really sure when to start the letrone?

- Stop Dermacrine at end of cycle
- Nolva 40/20/20/20 day 1 of PCT
- Viron day 1 of PCT for 4 weeks
- Letrone 1/1/1/1/1/1 day 1 of PCT

Had also considered rebirth instead of Nolva and just having the Nolva on hand in case. Thoughts?

Thanks for the help!
The only thing I ln your pct that is important is the nolva, everything else is a bonus. So why would you remove the most effective part of your pct, (the only real PCT product in your pct)???