help with my recomp stack,OSTA-SARMS,turinabol LV other goodies

D

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
soo,im trying to get my recomp stack ready,need dem abs,lol.i have a bottle of osta-sarms 30ml at 25mg a ml,a bottle of turinabol lv and close to a full bottle of recompadrol.looking to leaning out while still making muscle gain.also thinking about androhard new or old and natadrol(dont sleep its very good for a natty)not sure about the androlean wanted to stay away from the fat burners but will see.what do you guys think?thanks

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Turinabol LV should be good for a leaning cycle. I would save the Osta and recomadrol for PCT and you should keep gaining muscle while leaning up even more.

D

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
nice,that sounds good.should i go for a dose of 12.5 for 8 weeks?plus the 6 of turinabol that would make a total 14 weeks.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming you will run a proper PCT after the Turinabol while also adding in the Osta correct?

D

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
of course,clomid,toco 8 and a OTC t booster,prolly sustain alpha

D

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
im just thinking about adding the new androhard as well

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
soo,im trying to get my recomp stack ready,need dem abs,lol.i have a bottle of osta-sarms 30ml at 25mg a ml,a bottle of turinabol lv and close to a full bottle of recompadrol.looking to leaning out while still making muscle gain.also thinking about androhard new or old and natadrol(dont sleep its very good for a natty)not sure about the androlean wanted to stay away from the fat burners but will see.what do you guys think?thanks
First of all, SARMS is a great choice with your goals in mind, as is Recompadrol. You've got two hugely useful tools right there to kick off your protocol. You're also wise for staying away from 'fat burners' as they are no more than a mix-match assortment of stimulants and really don't offer a true measurable lilpolytic effect. I am starting SARMS today actually, just got it in the mail yesterday. I researched a LOT, and realized the choice was clear as far as who to order from. I went with SARMSSEARCH, but have yet to taste it - but heard horror stories, haha!

I have never tried the other products you talked about, but if I may suggest something I've had excellent success with, I would recommend an EcdyMorph product (NOT just 'ecdy' but real EcdyMorph, 99%) to hold onto your lean tissues during your attempt to lean up. Sirovi makes a great product, as does SDN - both have REAL EcdyMorph.

D

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
thanks i'll look into that.the other products are good,turinabol is a h-drol clone it has some leaning effects but will help build lean muscles as well.the androhard will cut me up some more with muscle harding.how should i dose the ostasarm?8 weeks at 12.5,4 weeks at 12.5 or 4 weeks at 25?thanks

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
thanks i'll look into that.the other products are good,turinabol is a h-drol clone it has some leaning effects but will help build lean muscles as well.the androhard will cut me up some more with muscle harding.how should i dose the ostasarm?8 weeks at 12.5,4 weeks at 12.5 or 4 weeks at 25?thanks
You're welcome. I've yet to run OSTA, my first dosage will be in a few hours :)

I have read time and time again from reliable users across the forums that 25mg/day seems to be an amazing mixture of efficacy and decreasing side effects.

D

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
thanks.the more im thinking the more i wanted to add androhard new or old to this.the old i will prolly dose at 3ml twice a day but what about the new one?do think its that much better then the old,cause the 50% off the old looks tempting

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks.the more im thinking the more i wanted to add androhard new or old to this.the old i will prolly dose at 3ml twice a day but what about the new one?do think its that much better then the old,cause the 50% off the old looks tempting
Well it also depends on when you plan on starting, as the AndroHard softgels are not shipping yet.

D

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
i still have alittle while before i start.i also just ordered the androhard yesterday

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Try the Osta.....you will love it.
Yes, x2! Actually, I'd confidently put forth the usage of OSTA with IGF-1-LR3 and CJC or GHRP-6 for the perfect muscle retention PCT. Too bad SARMSSEARCH doesn't sell other research chemicals, but that's a good thing I suppose, allows them to keep quality at 100% and their focus on customer service streamlined.