Help with IML's Super Andro Stack

liddodragon

Awards
Hello,

I'm seeing if anyone here has experience or knowledge on how to use the Super Andro Stack by IML. It contains 1 andro, 4 andro, Epi andro, Super R andro and Nor andro. I've checked out other posts but they've contained everything except Nor andro or Super R andro. Thanks in advance!

Ninja23

Awards
Just get Olympus labs andros best doses for money and it's quality

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I'm seeing if anyone here has experience or knowledge on how to use the Super Andro Stack by IML. It contains 1 andro, 4 andro, Epi andro, Super R andro and Nor andro. I've checked out other posts but they've contained everything except Nor andro or Super R andro. Thanks in advance!
Give me a sec im working on this for you.
Also make sure to apply mace15 for an additional 15%off on top the sale price!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What do u need to know exactly?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nor andro will help increase your size and strength, increase endurance as well. your lean muscle tissue will also increase .
As for R andro you will notice increased strength, increased aggression at the gym and hardening, it is a strong anti-estrogen so it will help and/or reduce any bloat or extra water. Should also increase your libido
And help increase recovery.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Nor andro will help increase your size and strength, increase endurance as well. your lean muscle tissue will also increase .
As for R andro you will notice increased strength, increased aggression at the gym and hardening, it is a strong anti-estrogen so it will help and/or reduce any bloat or extra water. Should also increase your libido
And help increase recovery.

I think his question is regarding how to take them. I'm assuming the container has this information printed on it.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take one twice ed.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can take 1 or 2 twice ed but if you dose 2 caps twice ed you will either cut the cycle short or have to buy another bottle. 2 caps is best but for money sake one will do.
Id suggest iml cycle support. Also. And a pct.

liddodragon

Awards
You can take 1 or 2 twice ed but if you dose 2 caps twice ed you will either cut the cycle short or have to buy another bottle. 2 caps is best but for money sake one will do.
Id suggest iml cycle support. Also. And a pct.
Thanks for the help. I guess my main concern was taking all the products simultaneously. I wasn't sure if I needed to bridge them, start R-andro or Nor andro at a different time.