Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ended up with some injectable vitamin D and B12 and was looking for advice on how to dose it.

seems like the common vitamin D dose in studies is a single IM mega dose 600k IU. my vitamin D is only 10k/ml so I can't really get close to that.

for B12 it seems like 100mcg daily for 7 days?

I tried some and my shoulder still kinda hurts the next day. probably gonna do a different injection site next time. maybe it's because I used a 29g needle ? maybe I should just subq and do multiple stabs with 31g

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My wife is on B12 injections and I have injected it before. I used my TRT needle, 25 gauge in delt and zero pain what so ever. You shouldn't be having any pain with B12 bro. How did you end up with some? If it left me with pain I'd throw it straight in the trash. Unless you have an issue with intrinsic factor (breaks down B12) and you are B12 deficient, it's probably not going to do much for you. I damn sure wouldn't risk an injection infection or something over it. I don't know anything about injecting vitamin D. I'd take a Flintstone vitamin before I'd inject it though. Just my thoughts man, I'd hate for you to harm yourself over something as such. If you want to inject get something fun! Hahah!