Help with Gyno Lump regarding AI

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6 weeks into test e @ 375 and eq @ 500. Started the cycle off by front loading a bit of each that was left from a while back.

I usually don't start my AI until I feel itchy nips, etc. This time with the front load I guess it was too much and even though I easily got my itchy nips to go away with aromasin I later felt small lumps behind my right nipple. It's a little tender, but nothing crazy. I can't see it I just know it's somewhat small but there so it drives me nuts.

I jumped on letro which has been almost a week and its not being very kind to my joints, etc. I'm up to the 2.5 ed and had my E checked which came back less than 5. I've effectively killed my E, my libido and my joints.

The lump is still there and I'm kinda torn on whether I should keep running letro hoping it breaks up the lump while dealing with the sides or just accept it since its small and go back to aromasin where I know I felt much better and just ride out the cycle like that. My experience with letro is limited to this one cycle so I'm not sure what is my best option and reading the various forums isn't helping me decide atm. Looking for actual advice based on the info given here.

Thanks in advance everyone.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lesson for everyone, always always always run AI on cycle. Never wait for symptoms.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure I'd apply that blanket statement to everyone not knowing their background, their cycle info, etc, but I'm 100% in agreement as far as all future cycles go for me. Not gonna play the waiting game and then have to play catch up. I'll probably start with 12.5mg Aromasin eod or ed in the future.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya I definitely need to back off to where my e2 levels are back to the low normal range at least. I'll look into ralox and the topical you mentioned. I don't have any experience with either.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had the exact same thing and I just let it stay there for like two years and tried not to think about it or touch it too much. I then went on a prohormone cycle last summer and I decided to run Toremefine for a SERM in my PCT. Within two weeks of being on Toremefine it was gone and has not come back since. I was shocked...

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome Ricky. I've had various flare ups during a few cycles where I'd get itchy, sensitive nipples, but always got it under control really fast.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks!
I never had any issues..nothing. Then...BAM! Pea sized sensitive lump! I think it was rebound gyno from an Epistane cycle..