Help with first “cycle”

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
First, let me start by saying that I appreciate any help that you guys can provide. I’m certainly not asking for you to do the research for me, I’m just very confused with all of these products. I’ve done a lot of research on traditional AAS/pro hormones and had almost decided on a test cyp cycle. However, I stumbled upon IF while browsing DPS Nutrition, and it piqued my interest for obvious reasons (legality the most obvious haha)

I’m just super confused about what the different products do and what would be best for someone that’s never used anabolics. These compounds don’t seem to offer as many Google results as other anabolics, so I’m having difficulty narrowing it down and also knowing what may be necessary to run as cycle support and PCT.

Importantly (and this goes back to one of the reasons I decided against cycling test), I have pretty bad gyno from puberty (I’m now 35) and so I’m looking for something that doesn’t aromatize. From what I’ve read, these products seem to be pretty safe in that regard, but I want to make sure.

Also, my BP tends to run on the higher side (but doctor does not feel it’s high enough to warrant medication). I have read that epiandro can spike BP, but andro will not.

finally, I have pretty bad anxiety and take a daily medication for it. I read that epi can exacerbate anxiety, but andro will not.

Could anyone be kind enough to explain a bit more about what I may want to look into? I’m obviously not expecting dramatic results as I understand that lower side effects come along with less gains. I don’t have any unrealistic expectations as I’ve been working out and supplementing (naturally) for 20 years now. My diet is dialed in for the first time in my life and all I’m looking for is that extra edge.

For someone new to anabolics, would something like Ultra Hard be a good starting point? Would it require something like sustain alpha as a “test base”, or is that unnecessary? Other than BP supplements, would it require additional cycle support? Would I need an AI?Finally, what sort of PCT would be required? I have Nolva on hand (doctor previously prescribed to try and reduce my gyno) and access to clomid.

I get the conversion to DHT, which can cause balding, but what other side effects should I be on the lookout for?

Thank you for your time and help. Again, I’ve tried researching these compounds, but it’s not quite as easy as researching other anabolics. Also, my situation with gyno, anxiety and blood pressure are somewhat unique/concerning for someone wanting to experiment with anabolics.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think ultra hard would be a good match for you-nice hardening effect, muscle fullness and great libido boost is what i get from it. i suggest running it with dermacrine as a 'test base' since neither of the ingredients in UH convert to estrogen thus making it a dry compound which could possibly dry joints. as far as pct, if you have serms on hand i say use em-might also throw in sustain alpha it has been used for pct for over a decade.

my personal experience has been that epiandro solo can spike my BP, but when running it alongside androsterone it negates this effect--since i have vascular dementia i keep a close eye on my BP and take readings 3 times daily-running UH it stays with-in my comfort zone.

thank you for your interest in the products!!!

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
i think ultra hard would be a good match for you-nice hardening effect, muscle fullness and great libido boost is what i get from it. i suggest running it with dermacrine as a 'test base' since neither of the ingredients in UH convert to estrogen thus making it a dry compound which could possibly dry joints. as far as pct, if you have serms on hand i say use em-might also throw in sustain alpha it has been used for pct for over a decade.

my personal experience has been that epiandro solo can spike my BP, but when running it alongside androsterone it negates this effect--since i have vascular dementia i keep a close eye on my BP and take readings 3 times daily-running UH it stays with-in my comfort zone.

thank you for your interest in the products!!!
Thank you for your help! Would you suggest a cycle support (and would the saw palmetto found in so many of them inhibit the effects due to DHT?). I planned on running blood pressure support regardless.

From everything I’ve read, an AI wouldn’t be necessary for this compound, but wanted to double check on your thoughts?

In addition, for PCT, I’d probably throw in 6mg boron (bc I already have a bottle) as well as some KSM-66. It might not be necessary on top of a serm + sustain, but I figure it can’t hurt

Thanks again!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your help! Would you suggest a cycle support (and would the saw palmetto found in so many of them inhibit the effects due to DHT?). I planned on running blood pressure support regardless.

From everything I’ve read, an AI wouldn’t be necessary for this compound, but wanted to double check on your thoughts?

In addition, for PCT, I’d probably throw in 6mg boron (bc I already have a bottle) as well as some KSM-66. It might not be necessary on top of a serm + sustain, but I figure it can’t hurt

Thanks again!
run the cycle support you will be fine...i strongly recommend NO AI with UH, increasing dht will control estrogen and androsterone is a weak AI on it's own...the added benefit being androsterone has also been shown to actually improve lipids.