Current situation
Want to lose fat
212 lbs 157 lbm
2000-1600 cals per day
150 Protien
80 fat
50-150 carbs

Dosages

15 mcg t3 any higher and I get hyperthyroid symptoms eg. eye twitching,really fast heart, ect.
Don’t know how people do 150 mcg! Insane!

20mcg clen any higher and I literally sleep all day.. tried 40mcg and I slept 18 hours no joke.

2 on 2 of to avoid adaption/shutdown

On the off days running ephedrine(bronkaid) alongside xendrine which has yohimbe caffien and soem other stuff..

Also taking peptide ipomorelin/modgrf 1-29 at saturation dose...3x a day

Igf1 lr3 20 mcg 8-10 hours post workout

And thinking of adding Clomid 12.5 eod to raise testosterone.. I have lowered level due to long term doctor prescribed opioid use.. I read studies that say this will do the trick

I workout 3-5 times a week ppl or push/quads
Pull/hams 3-4 times a week depending on work

As of now 0 cardio.. would like to avoid it cause it sucks!

How does this cycle sound and how long can I safely run it.. thanks in advance

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
15 mcg of t3 is about half of what your body produces, taking that will be counter productive.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Current situation
Want to lose fat
212 lbs 157 lbm
2000-1600 cals per day
150 Protien
80 fat
50-150 carbs

As of now 0 cardio.. would like to avoid it cause it sucks!
There isn't anything you can take to shortcut doing cardio. If you want to lose fat I would highly suggest adding in some cardio sessions. It sounds like you've been incorporating some of the higher risk options which can result in negative health effects. I would strongly suggest stepping back from T3 and clen, and focus more on cardio and hard work to get results.

What are your weight loss goals?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I completely missed that. Stop being a lazy fuc and go do carsio

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Literally so much wrong in that first post that I cannot even comprehend it...

-as mentioned, 15mg t3 is less than normal production... meaning you would ahve likely SLOWED your metabolism...
-there is literally NO way clen can make you tired (if it does, it sure as hell isn't clen)
-if you aren't willing to do cardio, you sure as hell shouldn't be doing things like clen or t3... thats jsut pure laziness and you will 100% gain all your fat back with that type of work ethic.
-you should be able to lose 20-30lb with only minimal diet changes (even without your dreaded cardio). You're still a very high bf%

in short, everything about your cycle and general "plan" is bad... Not trying to be dix, but that's the god-honest truth. Just dont.

Sirefit

Awards
I’ve read otherwise if you take 6-15 mcg it’s additive... correct me if I’m wrong...

and when I tried 25/50 mcg
I get hyperthyroid symptoms... eye twitches/feeling like a zombie..

12.5/15 feels about right... extra energy ect...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've always been under the impression it suppress natural t3. I've always started at 30 and worked up slowly. I also only would use it with anabolics. Now you got me wondering. That aside, how the hell could clen make you sleep. It did the total opposite to me and most ppl I know

Sirefit

Awards
Take a look at what bill Roberts has to say in this article.. I’ve also seen this info in other places...
And verified in my experience... when I start at 25 it’s way to high and I get multiple “hyper events” meaning my thyroid is still producing highs
During the day.

T3 is suppressive but only after you been on for a while .. With Supra physiological doses ..and your not suppressed from day 1..

All I want is my metabolism to be on the higher end of natural...aka elite metabolism .. not nesseciraly superhuman....which would reduce the suppression... again this is what I collected in my research .. just seeing if I’m mislead

Google bill Roberts thyroid..

Sirefit

Awards
As far as the clen I found out what was going on...

While this is very common for clen to make people lethargic and sleepy. “Google”
My issues was it sped up my metabolism.. which was intended...

However,
I’m gonna assume the opioids in my system hit me extra hard from the sped up metabolism making me sleepy...

So today..I used ketofin this before bed.. and took clen and t3 this morning and now I’m getting the clen sides at 20mcg ... shaky hands increased heart rate.. it is like cardio in a bottle!

I do not plan on raising anything until I stop getting the sides.. to me it makes no sense to arbitrarily raise the compound if your getting the desired effect.. apparently the Ketotifen wipes your beta 2s mine may have had residuals from the Eca I been taking preworkout... who knows.. but it def woke my ass up today lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have some stuff from him as well as a few others, and I just looked up a couple things that basically said a low dose of 12.5 will not effect natural production and not require steroids to maintain muscle mass. Learn something new everyday, I'm tempted to try it now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't 100% believe anything till I experience it.

Keep us updated

Sirefit

Awards
I have some stuff from him as well as a few others, and I just looked up a couple things that basically said a low dose of 12.5 will not effect natural production and not require steroids to maintain muscle mass. Learn something new everyday, I'm tempted to try it now.

Yes that’s my goal to just hit the top of naturally achievable fat loss without damaging my system to much... like I said I’ve been able to do without cardio up to 190-185 in the past... just want to make it faster as I’ve really let myself go this last year

Also since I started this my scale has been consistent reading that I gained about a 1lb in Muscle...

Roberts also claims
You can do t3 as long as you like at that dose.. and stop with no ill effects

Renodaret

Awards
I actually can sleep during the day on 40-80mg clen.

kevker

Awards
At the end of the da, as severyone eays, cardio is a ust. Nobody like its. My best gains came with a growth shot at 6.30am, 30 minutes fasted cardio at 7am. Then workout at 4pm, with 30 minutes cardio afterwards, with t3 & t4 at bedtime. You could literally see the fat drop off me every day. So thew moral is, work