help with dosing schedule please

Ryan706

Ryan706

Awards
I just bought 2 boxes of the anabolic growth kit. I also ordered 1 bottle each of super cycle, augmentor, and arom x. I'm waiting on the latter 3 to come in the mail.... Should be here today. I really want to run the kit for more than 4 weeks and I'm a little concerned about whether or not arom x will be sufficient for pct. I'd like to go at least 6 weeks, maybe 8 weeks if I'd be OK with otc pct. I've ran 2 cycles of finaflex 1 andro before, both for 6-8 weeks with only finaflex black revolution as pct. I've also ran finaflex alpha 1 with same pct.
How would you recommend my dosing of the anabolic growth kit if I do ending up going through both kits together?... And the super cycle and augmentor?
I'm 35 years old. 6'4" and 180 (I know... I need to eat more lol. Working hard at improving that) been working out pretty hard since 2010.... especially 2010-2013 But been in a little slump in the last year trying to balance my hobbies and family time. I want to get back in it full force and GROW!!! Please help me with a dosing schedule! And I will try very hard to eat big, protein up, and hit the weights EVERY chance I get.
Thank you in advance so much. Anything else you need to know, just ask and I'll fill you in. Thanks again...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I have no idea about the 19-Nor-DHEA, SuperCycle, or Augmentor. I'm still studying the 19-Nor compound and left it out. But I bought those exact same kits (x3 + one more bottle of 1-DHEA) and went for 8 weeks of 1 & 4 DHEA. With a lot of generous help from the gurus on here, here is what I am doing:

Anything off label (and even then) GET A SERM. You can get two, 6 week PCTs out of a 60ml bottle of Clomiphene RC. HCP and CEM are board sponsors, and there are others. I had mine in two days. Then you can add an OTC for Estro, Cortisol, etc I have Arom-X, but I also have a bottle of FRL 'Reboot'... DAA is popular in addition, but the SERM is the heavy lifter in getting the boys going again. I also picked up a bottle of Exemestane (Aromasin) as insurance.

DHEA based PH's are mild, and don't "kick in" until day 21or so. So 4 weeks is a waste, 6 is better, but 8 is best.

It was recommended that I run 4 tabs/day of the 1-DHEA, and 3 tabs/day of 4-DHEA. If you want to do 6 or 8 weeks, you'll need more.

You're 13 years younger, but I went full bore on Prostate/Hair and Blood Pressure On Cycle supplements. I also bought an Omron Series 7 Blood Pressure Monitor.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just bought 2 boxes of the anabolic growth kit. I also ordered 1 bottle each of super cycle, augmentor, and arom x. I'm waiting on the latter 3 to come in the mail.... Should be here today. I really want to run the kit for more than 4 weeks and I'm a little concerned about whether or not arom x will be sufficient for pct. I'd like to go at least 6 weeks, maybe 8 weeks if I'd be OK with otc pct. I've ran 2 cycles of finaflex 1 andro before, both for 6-8 weeks with only finaflex black revolution as pct. I've also ran finaflex alpha 1 with same pct.
How would you recommend my dosing of the anabolic growth kit if I do ending up going through both kits together?... And the super cycle and augmentor?
I'm 35 years old. 6'4" and 180 (I know... I need to eat more lol. Working hard at improving that) been working out pretty hard since 2010.... especially 2010-2013 But been in a little slump in the last year trying to balance my hobbies and family time. I want to get back in it full force and GROW!!! Please help me with a dosing schedule! And I will try very hard to eat big, protein up, and hit the weights EVERY chance I get.
Thank you in advance so much. Anything else you need to know, just ask and I'll fill you in. Thanks again...
For a 6 week run a simple plan is to run the recommended dose for the first four weeks then double the dose for the final two weeks.

For super cycle just run half the recommended dose on cycle but then the full dose post cycle until it runs out.

Augmentor run on cycle. And Arom-x run for pct obviously. Anything beyond 4 weeks I generally suggest a SERM in addition to your OTC pct.

Ryan706

Ryan706

Awards
For a 6 week run a simple plan is to run the recommended dose for the first four weeks then double the dose for the final two weeks.

For super cycle just run half the recommended dose on cycle but then the full dose post cycle until it runs out.

Augmentor run on cycle. And Arom-x run for pct obviously. Anything beyond 4 weeks I generally suggest a SERM in addition to your OTC pct.
As far as the super cycle and augmentor goes.... What time of day and with or without food?

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Split your doses evenly throughout the day..

Food or no food, I take mine either way..

Ryan706

Ryan706

Awards
Split your doses evenly throughout the day..

Food or no food, I take mine either way..
Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I guess with it being effervescent, taking with food or without is pretty much irrelevant. But what about the augmentor? Do you take that with yours?

Ryan706

Ryan706

Awards
Main thing I'm wondering is to take augmentor with first dose or second.... Or?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 22
Supplements 0
Kronic Supplements 1
35 and Older 5
Weight Loss 4