Unanswered Help with cycle with superdrol, methylplex and/or M1T

kingcae

Awards
I’m looking for guidance on starting a new cycle with some PHs that I have leftover from my college days. I know many posts already exist about different cycle options and in the past I would have done all the research to work out all the details. Now that I have 3 young kids and a full-time job I don’t have as much time to research the topic as I used to. I am hoping the board can help me plan out a cycle and bring me back up to speed on where things are at and available options for where I have gaps in my cycle.
The products I have available are listed below. I don’t want or intend to take all of this as 1 time – I am just laying out what I currently have.
M1T (5 mg) 240 capsules
Superdrol (10 mg) 21 capsules
M-drol (10 mg) 270 capsules
MethylPlex (10 mg) 188 capsules
RebundXt (25 mg) 10 capsules
NovedexXT (60 mg) 21 capsules
Activate Xtreme (1250 mg) 14 capsules
6-oxo (300 mg) 13 capsules

Based on my old logs, my last cycle looked like the below. Can you please let me know where I need to improve and if things have evolved? I don’t have enough of some of the PCT supplies, so what should I replace with.
Precycle
Week 1: 3-6 g Fish oil, 3 g Taurine, 2 glucosamine, 1 multi-vitamin, 1 g hawthorne berry, 1 g milk thistle
Cycle
Week 2: 10 mg PP, 6-7 g fish oil, 3-5 g taurine, vitamin, glucosamine, 1 g hawthorn berry, 2 g milk thistle
Week 3: 20 mg PP, 2 scoop cycle support (I don’t recall what this is but I remember it tasting like sh*t), 8-10 g fish oil, 5+ g taurine, vitamin, glucosamine, 1 g hawthorn berry, 2 g milk thistle
Week 4: 20 mg PP, 10 mg SD, 2 scoop cycle, 10 g fish oil, 5+ g taurine, vitamin, glucosamine, 1 g hawthorn berry, 2 g milk thistle
Week 5: 20 mg SD, 2 scoop cycle, 10 g fish oil, 5+ g taurine, vitamin, glucosamine, 1 g hawthorn berry, 2 g milk thistle
Week 6: 20 mg SD, 2 scoop cycle, 10 g fish oil, 5+ g taurine, vitamin, glucosamine, 1 g hawthorn berry, 2 g milk thistle
PCT
Week 7: 100 mg RXT, 4 caps Activate, 10 g fish oil, 3-5 g taurine, vitamin, creatine, glucosamine, 2 g milk thistle, 1 g hawthrone berry
Week 8: 75 mg RXT, 3 caps Activate, 10 g fish oil, 3-5 g taurine, vitamin, creatine, glucosamine, 2 g milk thistle, 1 g hawthrone berry
Week 9: 50 mg RXT, 2 caps Activate, 8-10 g fish oil, 3-5 g taurine, vitamin, creatine, glucosamine, 2 g milk thistle, 1 g hawthrone berry
Week 10: 50 mg RXT, 8-6 g fish oil, 3 g taurine, vitamin, creatine, glucosamine, 2 g milk thistle, 1 g hawthrone berry
Week 11: 25 mg RXT, 6-4 g fish oil, 3 g taurine, vitamin, creatine, glucosamine, 2 g milk thistle, 1 g hawthrone berry

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Superdrol and mdrol are the same.

I dunno about stacking superdrol and phera. Sounds like too much to me.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol those bring back memories. Definitely only stick to one brother. The old PH cycles were really just oral only cycles. It's definitely not the best option to do an oral only. Are you opposed to running some testosterone and using one of your PHs to jump-start it?

Also there have been a lot of new developments in terms of cycle support since then. You might want to look into glutathione, NAC, and tudca.

As for PCT, it's probably best to actually run a serm. Nolvadex (not novadex xt) or clomid are good options.

kingcae

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I do remember the last time I ran this cycle and I recall it being hard on my body in a number of ways but it got me to a lean 240 lbs. I rather not do any injectables - my wife does not agree and I don’t want my kids getting into anything. Are the transdermal test any good and do they need to be refrigerated.

I agree that the novadex xt is crap. I laughed when I found it in the box and remembered back when I bought it when I lived with my parents. I did not want to risk them finding Novadex or clomid in a package. I will try for the real thing now.

It seems like SD is still around and being used by people but MP is not. Is there a reason. I never had the guts to actually run the M1T based on all the negative sides. - the bottles have been unopened for 15 years.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. I do remember the last time I ran this cycle and I recall it being hard on my body in a number of ways but it got me to a lean 240 lbs. I rather not do any injectables - my wife does not agree and I don’t want my kids getting into anything. Are the transdermal test any good and do they need to be refrigerated.

I agree that the novadex xt is crap. I laughed when I found it in the box and remembered back when I bought it when I lived with my parents. I did not want to risk them finding Novadex or clomid in a package. I will try for the real thing now.

It seems like SD is still around and being used by people but MP is not. Is there a reason. I never had the guts to actually run the M1T based on all the negative sides. - the bottles have been unopened for 15 years.
There are some good transdermal test suppliers out there from reviews that I've seen. I'm not sure if they need to be refrigerated or not. You might want to look into that. I'm sure you already know this, but injectables are way safer than orals. I realize not everyone understands that and injectables get a stigma, but I just wanted to make sure you were aware.

Of the three you've listed, they are all still being used today; however, superdrol is by far the most popular of the bunch. It's definitely no joke though. It's one of the most harsh orals. It looks like you take your supporting supplements pretty seriously though, which is very important.

kingcae

Awards
I started to look into oral glutathione and TUDCA and both are reported to have low oral bioavailability. Is there proven data behind there use. If nothing gets systemic after oral dosing it would be a waste.

kingcae

Awards
Thanks. I’ll look into the transdermal options. Yes, I understand the risk of orals but don’t want to mess with the injections since I know my wife will never understand.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I started to look into oral glutathione and TUDCA and both are reported to have low oral bioavailability. Is there proven data behind there use. If nothing gets systemic after oral dosing it would be a waste.
Excellent question. I've heard mixed reviews on oral glutathione. I would personally recommend injectable. Is your wife against any type of injectable substance? from my understanding, it's one of the strongest antioxidants that you can use. NAC converts to glutathione, but obviously actual glutathione is much more effective. As for tudca, I've heard nothing but positive reviews from people using it orally. I know I've seen measurable results in AST and ALT values, but I probably have to dig around to actually find posts with people's blood work. Obviously that's anecdotal oh, but definitely worth considering. There are probably studies out there if you dig deep enough.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Stealing this from Max.

ARTICLES ON THE ABOVE:

Gluthianone study results:

Treatment with glutathione significantly improved ALT levels. In addition, CAP values were significantly reduced in ALT responders. Our pilot study suggests that oral administration of glutathione supports hepatic metabolism and improves NAFLD. To elucidate the mechanism behind the beneficial effects of glutathione, further studies that examine the incorporation of orally administrated glutathione into the liver and the effects on the host redox system using stable isotope-labeled glutathione and animal models are required. Large-scale clinical trials are necessary to confirm the therapeutic effects of glutathione.

Tudca study:

Serum ALT, AST and ALP levels in TUDCA(750mg)group and AST levels in UDCA group were significantly reduced as compared with baseline (P
NAC Study:

N-acetylcysteine can improve liver function in patients with elevated liver enzymes. Better results may be achievable in a longer follow up studies.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingcae

Awards
Thanks. I’ll have to dig into the data more. My wife is against any injectable - and it’s not worth my marriage. I’ll let you know if I find anything good about oral bioavailability. I do this for a living so I know where to search for the literature-just need the time. Thanks again.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks. I’ll have to dig into the data more. My wife is against any injectable - and it’s not worth my marriage. I’ll let you know if I find anything good about oral bioavailability. I do this for a living so I know where to search for the literature-just need the time. Thanks again.
Great! Thanks brother!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My wife is against needles too. That being said, she understands the difference between steroid injections and shooting heroin. It’s a non issue for us.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s all expired. PMd you an address to send for disposal.

kingcae

Awards
Yeah I know it’s all expired but I’m sure there is still some activity. Most chems have a relatively long half life.

I bought a bunch of M1T when I was younger before it was banned and then never got into it

kingcae

Awards
I looked into oral glutathione and it has terrible oral bioavailability. Based on the data I saw I would not recommend it to anyone. Pharma is doing a lot to try to optimize oral uptake with different delivery systems but still have had limited success. So I can’t imagine most supplement companies have a good delivery system. NAC remains the better option

kingcae

Awards
I’m now drafting a cycle with SD to kickstart things followed by transdermal TD 7-alpha ace from one of the board sponsors. Still trying to figure proper dosing and duration. Knowing that test does not have complete dermal absorption do people every use a penetration enhancer to drive penetration or do you wrap the area to use occlusion to increase penetration?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well if you run any of those without a real pct like your planning on doing then your probably gonna end up on trt in the near future and have to pin anyway

kingcae

Awards
Thanks. I do have a SERM and AI lined up. I just did not list it out since I have less questions there. Also I have liver support for the oral.
It may say “new member” next to my name but I have been a part of these forums for over 10 years. Just never was one to post. So I am not coming in cold on the topic.

So if you have thoughts on the questions that I raised I would like to her them.
Well if you run any of those without a real pct like your planning on doing then your probably gonna end up on trt in the near future and have to pin anyway
o

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know it’s all expired but I’m sure there is still some activity. Most chems have a relatively long half life.

I bought a bunch of M1T when I was younger before it was banned and then never got into it
I love M1T. If you don’t want it....,