HELP with cutting cycle choices!!!!

protienpimp

Awards
Im looking to do something for cutting and hardening that will have the best results with a lower caloric diet....i was thinking about h-drol and 11-0x0 2gether...an then posibly bridging havok for muscle enderance. i have always lifted heavy for like 3 years now an never tried cutting 12-15 reps...i wanna see how i will respond 2 it.......any segustgens for cutting hardening an fattloss thro a 3-8 week cycle ...im all ears thanx....i already have all the pct i need for it to

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ur grammer hurts my eyes trying to read ur post.

do a little searching and come back with questions. we get this question atleast 1000 times a day

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Im looking to do something for cutting and hardening that will have the best results with a lower caloric diet....i was thinking about h-drol and 11-0x0 2gether...an then posibly bridging havok for muscle enderance. i have always lifted heavy for like 3 years now an never tried cutting 12-15 reps...i wanna see how i will respond 2 it.......any segustgens for cutting hardening an fattloss thro a 3-8 week cycle ...im all ears thanx....i already have all the pct i need for it to

How long have you been lifting?:think::lol:

Cut back calories(proper eating), more reps, lots of cardio.
All those will help.

I would say pick one compound(when you are ready,and have researched it some) and then determine what PCT you need

Check back in and i'm sure some will help:thumbsup:

foxracer96

Awards
i would give 11 oxo a try, i ran 2 bottles recently and had good results.. lost 7 pounds and havent lost any size. dont forget to cut calories and lots of cardio..