Help with bulking cycle.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll be ordering all my gear for next year at the end of January. I can't decide on my bulk cycle for next year. Planned on running test/eq/tbol. For about 16weeks. (Not tbol the entire time) but I have been hearing a lot of negatives on EQ as a bulker and I may have changed my mind. The problem is I'm not doing deca again because of the deca Dick I got on it.

So what are some ideas of a 12-16 week bulk cycle for the end of next year. I need help making up my mind.

For those who don't know I'm on TRT and have 2 cycles under my belt. With test, deca, and tbol ran before.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
EQ is supposed to be awesome for recomp. Seems like itd be good for a lean and clean bulk since i also hear it increases appetite. Im interested in it for when i get to the point of pinning.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For bulking I would use DHB aka 1-test. That is the strongest bulker that isn't a 19nor.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right. I know what's it supposed to do, and I have read all the literature on it. I've just heard real world experience doesn't add up. Although diet and training dictates that the most. I may still run itim just looking for some other options/ combos that may work better. I'm pretty sure I know the answer already just look for more input

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be ordering all my gear for next year at the end of January. I can't decide on my bulk cycle for next year. Planned on running test/eq/tbol. For about 16weeks. (Not tbol the entire time) but I have been hearing a lot of negatives on EQ as a bulker and I may have changed my mind. The problem is I'm not doing deca again because of the deca Dick I got on it.

So what are some ideas of a 12-16 week bulk cycle for the end of next year. I need help making up my mind.

For those who don't know I'm on TRT and have 2 cycles under my belt. With test, deca, and tbol ran before.
Anadrol 50 or 100 ed
Test E 750 ew
Insulin..Novalin R from Walmart..no script needed..25 bucks...you can get the pins there too.

If you are interested..Ill lay out the plan for you in detail. I did this exact bulk and put on 50 lbs in 16 weeks. I know you saw insulin and freaked...truth is..you have to be a complete moron to get yourself into trouble...seriously.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anadrol 50 or 100 ed
Test E 750 ew
Insulin..Novalin R from Walmart..no script needed..25 bucks...you can get the pins there too.

If you are interested..Ill lay out the plan for you in detail. I did this exact bulk and put on 50 lbs in 16 weeks. I know you saw insulin and freaked...truth is..you have to be a complete moron to get yourself into trouble...seriously.
You're right. Saw insulin and my butt puckered. I'm not saying no, haven't really looked much into. I have several diabetics in my family and always hoped I'd never have to take insulin ������

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You're right. Saw insulin and my butt puckered. I'm not saying no, haven't really looked much into. I have several diabetics in my family and always hoped I'd never have to take insulin ������
Definitely Abombs. Love them.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anadrol 50 or 100 ed
Test E 750 ew

Wait a minute... you can just walk into a store and buy insulin with no rx?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right. I know what's it supposed to do, and I have read all the literature on it. I've just heard real world experience doesn't add up. Although diet and training dictates that the most. I may still run itim just looking for some other options/ combos that may work better. I'm pretty sure I know the answer already just look for more input
Same with tren if you think about it. In fact that’s still the closest comparison I could make, the strength of tren with the sides of primo. You could use it to lean out and get hard, or you can use it to blow up huge. Diet is the difference.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anadrol 50 or 100 ed
Test E 750 ew

I’d say take the test down by 250 and add the 200-400mg 1-T. The weight gain would likely still be same but more of it will be hard quality muscle. In my opinion. Just my opinion.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My source doesn't have 1-t. That's harder to find and again I don't know that much about it as it's not common.

So it looks like insulin or this 1t I keep hearing about.

Anybody used just test and tren as a bulker?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My source doesn't have 1-t. That's harder to find and again I don't know that much about it as it's not common.

So it looks like insulin or this 1t I keep hearing about.

Anybody used just test and tren as a bulker?
Yeah, test and tren work great...no match for insulin though, plus you have to deal with all those tren sides.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Give me the rundown on insulin if you don't mind swim.

I also would like to state before anybody reads my post and starts blasting that yes I know diet and training ultimately dictate the success of a bulk, but choosing to take chemicals to enhance the effects I want the best choice of protocol.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok..heres how you do it. First..run the Anadrol and Test as you normally would. 100 ed and 750 ew.

First step, go to GNC, or order online, a shake mix called Serious Mass. It comes in a 20lb bag.

Next, go to Wal-Mart and buy Novalin R and a pack of Insulin pins. They arent allowed to ask questions and no script is needed.

Taking the insulin...This insulin will last about 6 hours in your system and peak after about 90mins. That 6 hours is crucial in your training and diet. During those 6 hours, your body will force nutrients into your muscles if they are under stress or recovering from stress. Those 6 hours are the key.

Using the insulin. 45 mins prior to training, inject 5 units (tiny lines on the insulin pin..it literally looks like nothing in the tube) sub q into the stomach fat. Immediately after that pin, consume 1 Serious Mass shake with 2 heaping scoops. I think its about 200 grams of carbs and 50 grams of protein. The carbs are what is important while using insulin. Prepare another shake to take to the gym. During your workout, consume the 2nd shake. You should finish shake and workout at the same time. 90mins later eat a meal high in carbs and protein. 90 mins later, either eat another meal or have a 3rd shake. That brings you to the close of your 6 hour window. You should have consumed about 800 in carbs and 250 to 300 in protein. In a day, I was over 1000 in carbs and over 400 protein.

Saftey...during your 6 hour window always have some form of sugar on hand...candy, pop, etc. If you start to feel shakey or sweaty like you are going hypo (I never did) you need that sugar asap.

5 units is very low. This dose needs to be increased by a few units daily until you are in the neighborhood of 12 to 15 without feeling hypo. I increased to 22 units without ever feeling hypo. You can run the insulin the duration of your cycle. There is 0 evidence to suggest that this will increase your likely hood of becoming diabetic.

Remember..carbs are your best friend on Insulin..I did not in anyway try to moderate my carbs.

Think thats about it. Questions or comments...let me know

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you sir. Since I can just buy this at Walmart I have a lot of time to make up my mind on it. That's convenient. Don't have to order ahead of time.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How anabolic is actually insulin? Is it worth the risk? And how come all that carbs get stored only in muscle and not fat? Sry I don't know anything about insulin for enhancement purposes...

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How anabolic is actually insulin? Is it worth the risk? And how come all that carbs get stored only in muscle and not fat? Sry I don't know anything about insulin for enhancement purposes...
Insulin is more anabolic than aas. Cant tell you the science behind it, Ive read it and understand it, just too much to repeat correctly.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally, Ive found the boldenones pretty underwhelming. I think mast does more synergistically, and more for gainz. Again, for me.

Not really "bulkers", but trenE or trestE are the greatest "transformers". They dont blow me the fuk up, but do more than any other single compound at making me look like a bodybuilder, especially delts/arms/chest.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, Ive found the boldenones pretty underwhelming. I think mast does more synergistically, and more for gainz. Again, for me.

Not really "bulkers", but trenE or trestE are the greatest "transformers". They dont blow me the fuk up, but do more than any other single compound at making me look like a bodybuilder, especially delts/arms/chest.
Im running test and tren right now in a cut. But nothing..I mean nothing comes close to that cycle I laid out...unless you are rich and have a great source and can throw growth into the mix.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Also looking for a finisher to add to a bulk cycle. Only thing i can think of is dbol but i ran tbol as the kicker and looking for something that puts on more mass than tbol.

Isnt anadrol pretty liver toxic? Also interested in EQ.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also looking for a finisher to add to a bulk cycle. Only thing i can think of is dbol but i ran tbol as the kicker and looking for something that puts on more mass than tbol.

Isnt anadrol pretty liver toxic? Also interested in EQ.
Anadrol isnt as bad as people say

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anadrol isnt as bad as people say
This is very very true. Under a doctor's care, patients with wasting disorders, like aids, take up to 150mgs of Anadrol daily for many moths at a time. Personally, I have ran it for as long as 5 months straight with little or no change in liver enzymes.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm thinking about abombs, but honestly I responded so well to tbol when I ran it I think I'm gonna up the dose some and rock out with that. I actually responded better and got bigger with tbol than I did dbol. Now I might kickstart with anadrol and finish with tbol.

Choices choices choices.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Put adrol in there somewhere man. 100mg is fawkin sweet.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
To answer your question in a basic manner... insulin does not give a ****. It transports it to fat and muscle.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To answer your question in a basic manner... insulin does not give a ****. It transports it to fat and muscle.
Yeah..the pumps in the gym are unreal..I actually saw stretch marks forming on my arms...I thought my skin was going to split.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Yeah..the pumps in the gym are unreal..I actually saw stretch marks forming on my arms...I thought my skin was going to split.
Man I want to run it so bad. I've pretty much been stalking your posts and learning lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I still think IGF1-LR3 is the superior long acting GDA hormone. It cannot store carbs as fat. Fat cells do not have IGF receptors. They do have insulin receptors however...

I’m not completely against insulin however it does seem outdated with the compounds we have now. Comparing IGF to lantus... IGF is more anabolic at the muscle site without question and is completely unable to build fat.

Truth be told though, I have been picking up a few vials of novalin r every couple of weeks and now have a solid stack. I only have enough long acting IGF for six months, but you ought to only run it month on month off, so for the off months... novalin.

Next year is going to be interesting.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro...a bottle of Novalin R should last like forever. If you have 2, one of those bottles will expire before you are through with the first one. Also have an excellent source for pharmaceutical Lantus.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro...a bottle of Novalin R should last like forever. If you have 2, one of those bottles will expire before you are through with the first one. Also have an excellent source for pharmaceutical Lantus.
Oh I know it will. I said nuts. I’m gonna abuse the **** out of it once I get the nerve. Bostin Loyd ain’t gonna have **** on my insulin protocol. But I’ll be using other things to desensitize myself to it on purpose. There is a method to this madness.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, there’s a lot of younger “bros” around here that don’t know you can just buy insulin. And that’s all I have to say about that.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, there’s a lot of younger “bros” around here that don’t know you can just buy insulin. And that’s all I have to say about that.
Yeah...maybe thats a bad thing. Young and dumb is not a good match for insulin use. And remember witch, you can only abuse insulin once.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah...maybe thats a bad thing. Young and dumb is not a good match for insulin use. And remember witch, you can only abuse insulin once.
I suppose that’s true. Depends on your definition of abuse. I definitely won’t be using it incorrectly. I will however be doing an unhealthy level of carb slamming.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If someone is so stupid they can’t grasp the idea “if you take even a tenth of an iu too much you’re ****ing dead stupid,” tell them to take half as much with an extra 50% carb load. They will undoubtedly take more. But when they do it will be a correct dose instead of an overdose.

Not that I condone lying... but sometimes it’s necessary to save clients and friends from themselves.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly, however, most steroids shift that balance by commanding more nutrients to be supplied to the muscle rather than stored as fat.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, however, most steroids shift that balance by commanding more nutrients to be supplied to the muscle rather than stored as fat.
I agree... esp when you use something like tren whose nutrient partitioning is second to none.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is 100 a day on the liver? Any lethargy?
All my values were in range.

No lethargy for me. In fact, I felt it perked me up. Dbol made me feel like crap. Adrol>dbol for me, simply for those reasons.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All my values were in range.

No lethargy for me. In fact, I felt it perked me up. Dbol made me feel like crap. Adrol>dbol for me, simply for those reasons.
Dbol was the same for me, made me feel like crap I didn't respond well. Tbol however really liked my bloodstream. I'll kickstart it with anadrol and finish with tbol.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Tbol is by far my favorite oral. I can do 100mgs ed with no issues. Nice boost in strength, great pumps, and I can watch myself grow weekly. I think it's a very underrated compound.