Help with BCAA BITTER! I Need a flavor to mask!!

Low

Low

Awards
Hi everyone I found bulk supplements to have 2 kilos of 3:1:1 BCAA but it is SUPER BITTER!!! How can I mask the bitterness? Is there manufacturer that anyone knows of that makes a bitter flavor mask and flavoring for supplements? done a bunch of research on my own and only found a company called clear taste.. they only sell to distributors in very large quantities. Can anyone please help???

Thanks!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing else to do than the usual options. Zero sugar drops, syrup, squash, mix it with your carbs, buy flavored bcaa and mix it, put powder in mouth and just wash it down, etc.

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
I use mio for my custom pre workout, which contains unflavored bcaas, works great

Low

Low

Awards
Not mio, more like myco.. Check it out I know what you guys are saying I just need something similar to this route... check it out--google this

"mycotechcorp"

Anyone know of a product like this I can buy as a consumer?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You in the US? Walmart Flavor Drops (I like the Pineapple Mango) or powdered packets (Peach Mango - includes 80mg of CAF). PERFECT for this.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use mio for my custom pre workout, which contains unflavored bcaas, works great
Same here. Mio makes it taste awesome and gets rid of the bitter taste if you put enough in there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 14
Supplements 4
Mitch5 Supplements 21
hicks_777 Weight Loss 6
hugry4more Supplements 20