Help with an LG stack for cut please!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys! Need some help & recommendations! I want to use lgs best supps for a cut! Even thinking of throwing in a prohormone! I have been logging the new AP which I am quite impressed with! As well, Iv just recently started using ghenerate pre bed which definately helps with sleep! I'm impressed & really like lg so want a stack that's gonna help me get bone dry & shredded! I'm already fairly lean but want that extra bit! Will take whatever recommendations & dosing protocol & cycle length anyone cares to share! Also, will definately do a log of whatever I end up going with! So I'm all ears! Thanks for the help in advance!

gnrfan

Awards
I am doing the trifecta stack combined with the Polumbo diet to cut up. I think this is the best way to go:

8 weeks with MMV3, Methyl 1-d

4 weeks of formadrol and t911

Continue taking ghenerate.

Getting ripped is done in the kitchen, but LG Sciences products help tremendously.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks gnr fan! That stack looks good! I have my diet in check! Think I wanna try some prohormones! Is there anything else I need to be on such liver support? Are these relatively mild pros? Sides? I took superdrol along time ago but ended up cutting the cycle short due to sides! Thanks again

gnrfan

Awards
I like to throw in some milk thistle, but IMO these two compounds are so mild that you are fine without it. This is my favorite stack, as these are the best prohormones I have used since the old 1ad.

You feel great, you put on muscle, and you lean up. Simply amazing.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks gnr fan! That stack looks good! I have my diet in check! Think I wanna try some prohormones! Is there anything else I need to be on such liver support? Are these relatively mild pros? Sides? I took superdrol along time ago but ended up cutting the cycle short due to sides! Thanks again
Adding in liver support is never a bad idea.. for any reason really. The trifecta can go both ways really to aid in a cut/bulk. just tailor your diet.. But since you already have GHenerate, i would definitely throw in Anadraulic state with out even asking, that mixed with trifecta makes an insane stack/cycle, and personally i think you would make great success..Let us know if theres anything you need help with bro..., first cycles with PH's are always the best cycle...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also add in E-911 for extra energy levels through out the day, also.. its a non stim like feeling, just smooth energy. that IMO will also help out..

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks lifter! Good to hear from ya again man! Definately looking forward to this! Been really liken my go with AP and GHenerate has definately been helping me get some deep sleep! Keep it up guys with the great supps!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks lifter! Good to hear from ya again man! Definately looking forward to this! Been really liken my go with AP and GHenerate has definately been helping me get some deep sleep! Keep it up guys with the great supps!
All good bro, I had to re-invent the moon so i was away for a week:lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure get on the Trifecta+GHenerate+AS. Such a sick stack. LG really made me a believer in the more mild hormonal products. I've totally changed my mentality. These products allow for a longer duration of use, thus allowing for your body to become acclimated with the increased LBM that you achieve on cycle. What good is gaining 15lbs of mass if you can't keep it through PCT? I've personally only taken MMv2, but that really impressed me, and I can't wait to try M1D. - PCT is so smooth when coming off of these products. I don't know how experience you are with hormonal products, but you can't go wrong with this stack. It's really great stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Supplements 9
Supplements 34
Supplements 13
Anabolics 10