Help with 3rd cycle

Bolindero

Awards
Hey guys this will be my first post and topic on here. I've used AM in the past many times to find information and what not and decided to join.

A little about myself I'm 27 about 195-200 pounds. Strength right now squat is around 405, bench 240-250, and deadlift I'm guessing about 460+. Really wanna hit 500 on both squat and deadlift.

Squat for me used to be much stronger however now my deadlift feels more comfortable at a lighter weight I've done 460 squat at 220lbs and am looking to get back to that and try to stay around 200 even. Really is a big difference with some weight off as far as squatting.

In the past years ago I had run a dhea/lgd cycle I wasn't really bodybuilding or powerlifting more like crossfit. After that I ran something about a year later epiandro/1-andro/finished up with 3 weeks of radarine. My strength really started to come on with the radarine it was very noticeable.

Looking for some suggestions to cycle this time. #1goal is to increase strength and secondarily get leaner. A lot of that will be diet dependent for me and I know that.

Was thinking about running 1andro/epiandro/radarine again because it's been a while and I was very pleased with the results and can make sure diet and training protocol is even more dialed in this time. I'm looking for suggestions to modify that stack or maybe add something different or subsititute etc. Dhea from Olympus I would most likely add in there as well for lethargy.

Any thoughts on halo instead of 1andro? Or something stronger I'm open to methyl compounds as well any and all suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Bolindero

Awards
1andro would be 220/220/330/330/330/330/330/330

Epi

500/750/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

Rad

0/0/0/0/12/12/16/16

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Run 1 Andro at 330
Run 4 Andro at 330
Run EPI Andro at 1000

All for 8 weeks...........or

Run Epistane at 30/30/45/45/45/45
Run 4 Andro at 330 for 6 weeks

Bolindero

Awards
Run 1 Andro at 330
Run 4 Andro at 330
Run EPI Andro at 1000

All for 8 weeks...........or

Run Epistane at 30/30/45/45/45/45
Run 4 Andro at 330 for 6 weeks
Did you run this if so how was the epistane/4 andro. Did the 4-andro and epistane combo reduce the side effects of the other as far as estrogen is concerned? Seems like a good stack I'm going To read up on it some more, thanks for the suggestion!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Did you run this if so how was the epistane/4 andro. Did the 4-andro and epistane combo reduce the side effects of the other as far as estrogen is concerned? Seems like a good stack I'm going To read up on it some more, thanks for the suggestion!
No I haven't ran it. EPI lowers estro, so the 4 Andro should help even things out.

Bolindero

Awards
No I haven't ran it. EPI lowers estro, so the 4 Andro should help even things out.
Yes this is what I've heard. I'm considering something even stronger but epistane seems like something good I just get scared bc of the delayed onset gyno associated with epistane but seems like 4-andro could help that.

Would be best to run an ai throughout pct too you think?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd run MSten and DMZ at lower doses. 10mg each per day for 5 or 6 weeks. Get pharma grade PCT stuff and run Ostarine between the DMZ and MSten. I know you want strength only, but muscle accrual MUST be a serious goal if you want to KEEP the strength. You will not get to keep the gains associated with increased CNS activity and mind-muscle connection from steroids but whatever cross-sectional increases in muscle mass will net increased strength permanently. This is why I suggest SARM bridge after the ora AAS. 4 weeks can get you some gains but only if the diet is on point after the cycle. That's something else too, make sure you are eating enough protein and carbs. I recommend a modified Ornish diet with really high protein, with 70-80% of it from whole foods.

Another option that is GREAT for strength is M1A. On 30-60mg/day, I generally put on 5-7lbs of lean mass and my strength rises by about 10-15% by end of cycle. Crazy. That'd mean on a 400lb lift, you'd increase by 40-60lbs. However, you'd have to limit that cycle to 3-4 weeks and you'd need a robust PCT.

Just some thoughts. You probably don't want to dabble with these two step prohormones for strength and mass. If you don't do this sort of thing often and dont plan on doing it for another 6-12 months, you need to make it worthwhile and last as long as you can, safely.

If you get your diet and training where you want - and something that can capitalize on your added anabolism - and then take the prohormones right around when you hit a plateau. I'm trying to help you out because I used to do those little 3-6 week oral cycles and really over the course of a few years, there wasn't much to show for it. Have a routine that brings results already before doing this stuff otherwise you'll be spinning your wheels.

Bolindero

Awards
I'd run MSten and DMZ at lower doses. 10mg each per day for 5 or 6 weeks. Get pharma grade PCT stuff and run Ostarine between the DMZ and MSten. I know you want strength only, but muscle accrual MUST be a serious goal if you want to KEEP the strength. You will not get to keep the gains associated with increased CNS activity and mind-muscle connection from steroids but whatever cross-sectional increases in muscle mass will net increased strength permanently. This is why I suggest SARM bridge after the ora AAS. 4 weeks can get you some gains but only if the diet is on point after the cycle. That's something else too, make sure you are eating enough protein and carbs. I recommend a modified Ornish diet with really high protein, with 70-80% of it from whole foods.

Another option that is GREAT for strength is M1A. On 30-60mg/day, I generally put on 5-7lbs of lean mass and my strength rises by about 10-15% by end of cycle. Crazy. That'd mean on a 400lb lift, you'd increase by 40-60lbs. However, you'd have to limit that cycle to 3-4 weeks and you'd need a robust PCT.

Just some thoughts. You probably don't want to dabble with these two step prohormones for strength and mass. If you don't do this sort of thing often and dont plan on doing it for another 6-12 months, you need to make it worthwhile and last as long as you can, safely.

If you get your diet and training where you want - and something that can capitalize on your added anabolism - and then take the prohormones right around when you hit a plateau. I'm trying to help you out because I used to do those little 3-6 week oral cycles and really over the course of a few years, there wasn't much to show for it. Have a routine that brings results already before doing this stuff otherwise you'll be spinning your wheels.
Hey thanks man! I'm actually running a modified program that helped me get over 405 on my squat I used this before going into smolov and it helped me get stronger everywhere. Looking to keep my diet similar to my previous cycle I actually kept getting stronger in pct on follidrone beta alanine and creative.

I'd be open to the dmz and msten I just fear the bad side effects especially from both. I forgot to mention I had been taking a dmz product that didn't work and started to take radarine instead and gave me crazy strength increases

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 1
Pro Bodybuilding 2
Supplements 6
Cycle Logs 2