Help with 1st Cycle Halo Extreme & Epi-Andro

Boost415

Awards
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with my first cycle. My goal is to gain lean muscle. I bought 2 bottles of Halo Extreme and 1 bottle of Epi-Andro. Can someone recommend the dosages for the stack? I was planning on a 6 week cycle.

Current stats
27 5' 11" 164 probably around 12-14% BF

I have heard great things about Torem so I think am going to use that for PCT along with Erase Pro. Could someone also recommend the dosage for Torem?

Any other helpful advice or suggestions of supplements, please let me know.

Thank you!

BrandonH1083

Awards
Torem is a good choice for pct. For harsher cycles I've done 120/90/60/30 but 90/60/60/30 should be enough for your cycle.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with my first cycle. My goal is to gain lean muscle. I bought 2 bottles of Halo Extreme and 1 bottle of Epi-Andro. Can someone recommend the dosages for the stack? I was planning on a 6 week cycle. Current stats 27 5' 11" 164 probably around 12-14% BF I have heard great things about Torem so I think am going to use that for PCT along with Erase Pro. Could someone also recommend the dosage for Torem? Any other helpful advice or suggestions of supplements, please let me know. Thank you!
I'd recommend adding about fifty pounds naturally before playing with anabolics.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Agreed with everyone else, you should wait. But knowing people are stubborn....
Run hdrol solo for 6 weeks.
50/75/75/75/75/100(if sides aren't bad)

SNOman

SNOman

Awards
Agreed- run a solo cycle for the first run

Boost415

Awards
Torem is a good choice for pct. For harsher cycles I've done 120/90/60/30 but 90/60/60/30 should be enough for your cycle.
Thank you for the suggestion. Do you have a recommendation for Nolva dosage with Halo? I am debating between the two because I heard most of the Torem you find online is not very good quality.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Thank you for the suggestion. Do you have a recommendation for Nolva dosage with Halo? I am debating between the two because I heard most of the Torem you find online is not very good quality.
nolva 20/20/10/10

Boost415

Awards
I'd recommend adding about fifty pounds naturally before playing with anabolics.
Thanks for the recommendation but I don't think my goal is to gain 50 pounds. I think I would be happy being at 180 and lean for the time being.

Boost415

Awards
I wanted to stack the Epi-Andro because I was told it would give me more energy and help my libido. I might just take it solo first and see how i feel now.