sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS is looking at making a daily use supplement for lean muscle, strength, endurance, & more. This is a category that I've always liked and feel that there needs to be a comprehensive product in because there are so many ingredients that need to be taken daily for best results. Sometimes these get used used in pre-workouts and things like that but that doesn't do the ingredients justice or allow them to help people get the maximum benefits. The downside is that this category hasn't traditionally sold well which at first glance is surprising because isn't building lean muscle, strength, and endurance what it's all about?

I think that the reasons that these types of products haven't traditionally sold well are for a couple of reasons:

1) General consumers not realizing that they need to use certain ingredients daily for best results and not just in a pre-workout.

2) I think that sometimes people haven't understood what the products were by name.

I'm going to respectfully use PES Ergonine as an example. It was a great product and I think the name was very clever (ergogenic + 9 ingredients = Ergonine); but I think the problem is/was that the average person has no idea what the word ergogenic means.

Formula:
I'm not going to release ingredient details yet but the purpose of the formula is to be the perfect daily use product for building lean muscle and strength. Other benefits will also include increased endurance, improved recovery, pumps, cell volumization, and more.

When thinking of a name, think of it on the level that if you wanted the average person/general consumer to see this product and know what it was what would a good name be? We have a couple ideas but don't want to mention them yet bc want to see everyone else's first.

If you suggest a name that we use, you'll get a free tub of EACH flavor we launch with and may even get to help in the flavor sample process.

Feel free to also offer ingredient suggestions. I will not be confirming anything in the finalized formula bc this is too far out to start teasing about quite yet.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Performance essentials xt and athletic essentials xt are what I suggested before, with or without the word daily beforehand

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this is different than the natural anabolic mostly on the endurance and recovery side?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
From your previous thread where you were taking names

Here were mine:
Sustain XT
Peak Performance XT
Apex XT
Pinnacle XT
Crest XT
Vertex XT
Optimal XT
Daily XT ---> Possibly your multi-name for the future

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Very cool of you to collect suggestions from active forum members, in for this. Still contributing my Encompass XT idea (similar to Ergonine which you mentioned above) but would also throw the following into the ring given the muscle gaining premise..

Anabolism XT
Hypertrophy XT

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Daily Fit XT
Fitnessential
Fitnessentials XT
Fitness Factor XT

A few focusing on fitness since this seems like a well rounded product focusing on all areas of fitness improvement.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Daily Muscle Builder - DMB

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So this is different than the natural anabolic mostly on the endurance and recovery side?
Do you mean Anabolic XT? If so, yes it would be very very different. But no, this wouldn’t be mostly on the endurance and recovery side. It would be a great base product combining many muscle building ingredients that may be used in pre’s and things like that but that need to be used daily for best results.

This is the one discussed in the other thread about daily use ergogenic ideas.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You guys got me trying to think of a name for something else that could use the initials PED’s for haha :ROFLMAO:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Daily Muscle Builder - DMB
I thought about Daily Use Muscle Builder but with the way ppl abbreviate things, that may be a problem. I like it though bc it tells the average person/general consumer exactly what it does. But that could always be conveyed by description on front of bottle as well.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a real entry, just a joke. Ergogen-XT (ergogenics tea) and only sell various tea flavors (raspberry, sweet tea, lemon tea, etc.)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought about Daily Use Muscle Builder but with the way ppl abbreviate things, that may be a problem. I like it though bc it tells the average person/general consumer exactly what it does. But that could always be conveyed by description on front of bottle as well.
You have to be DUMB not to use this product lol

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How about just call it PED-XT...and under it right( The Performance Enhancer for Daily use)

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Advantage XT
Ascend XT
Support XT
Leverage XT
Construct XT

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chronic

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Every Day XT
Daily Evolution
Build-ADE (All-Day, Everyday)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Tommywantwingy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
P.E.A. XT (Performance Enhancement Aid)
P.E.D.A. XT (Performance Enhancement Daily Aid)
Force XT
Impact XT
Dynamism XT
M.N.A.P. XT (motor neuron action potential)
Spunk XT
Intestinal Fortitude XT
Moxie XT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
body-aid

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
S.T.O.D.

Sometimes acronyms are marketing genius.

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hot Stuff - XT

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's gotta be something catchy and in tune with today's pop culture references or memes.

Insta-wham XT - get that kappow action going!

Snapdat XT - break records and let everyone know!

Fitter-XT - 280 lbs is just the beginning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
THRIVE XT

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oooh this could be fun! Im terrible at naming things but in to see what people come up with

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorted xt