Help set up PCT for Clomid & BLR OTC products

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Running a mild 10 week cycle of OL Osta & Androvar while cutting.

Been at -500 calories & my Macros look like this
80c/212p/106f

Cycle consist of

Osta- 5/10/15/15/15/15/15/15/15/15
Androvar- 0/0/300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300

How do you see me needing to set up PCT for this using Pharma grads clomid, Letrone, Rebirth, & Viron?

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Why would I not run the BLR products I already have that have everything except cortisol control?

ProteinBoy

ProteinBoy

Banned
Awards
Why would I not run the BLR products I already have that have everything except cortisol control?
Because he either didn't read it, or he is pushing their products lmao. I would just run the clomid 50/50/25/25 and run the blr products as directed for 4 weeks along with the serm. If you want, you could use the letrone from weeks 3-6 to help prevent any possibilities of rebound.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about running the Clomid & Rebirth side x side weeks 1-4, then Letrone & Viron 4-8 to be sure of a good recovery. Or would it be better to run them all in weeks 1-4 except for maybe the Letrone?

Also you think running Clomid at that dose & length is necessary for this mild of a cycle? Not more along maybe 50/25/12.5?

Never ran Clomid before so I'm just curious.

ProteinBoy

ProteinBoy

Banned
Awards
I was thinking about running the Clomid & Rebirth side x side weeks 1-4, then Letrone & Viron 4-8 to be sure of a good recovery. Or would it be better to run them all in weeks 1-4 except for maybe the Letrone?

Also you think running Clomid at that dose & length is necessary for this mild of a cycle? Not more along maybe 50/25/12.5?

I would play it safe an run the clomid 50/50/25/25. As for the blr products, maybe Jebrook could help you set it up better as I have no experience with them

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would run Clomid at the standard dose since you have it. Good call on running Clomid and Rebirth together for 4 weeks and then Letrone + Viron. The Letrone will help modulate the estrogen as it is released as the SERMs leave your system. Also, the last thing you want to do is modulate SHBG immediately entering PCT. Waiting 4 weeks for Viron is perfect IMO.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I would run Clomid at the standard dose since you have it. Good call on running Clomid and Rebirth together for 4 weeks and then Letrone + Viron. The Letrone will help modulate the estrogen as it is released as the SERMs leave your system. Also, the last thing you want to do is modulate SHBG immediately entering PCT. Waiting 4 weeks for Viron is perfect IMO.
Thanks for the help. I ran the BLR products solo for PCT this summer on a very similar cycle just slightly higher doses and felt like recovered great so I wanted to run them again but with Clomid to help speed up recovery.

Sounds like I'm good to go. Appreciate the help guys