Unanswered Help set up my next cycle

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I just got my TRT bloodwork done and don’t need to get it done again for 6 months. So I’m planning out my next cycle. I’m fairly certain I will be using EQ for a longer cycle since I have the time. My lipids were fairly high so I’m not sure if I want to use an oral or not or just say **** it and use one and then work on lowering them again.

Orals on hand are M1A, DMZ, Var, Proviron, 3AD.

Oils on hand are test cyp, a test blend (ATIPP I think), another blend with ace, cyp, and dhea I’m trying cruise dose right now, EQ, trest ace, trest enth, small amount of deca I got just for joints if needed.

I have some aromasin, prescribed anastrozole, prescribed tamoxifen cream (to rub directly on my nipples, I’m looking at you @hairygrandpa), and hcg as well. EDIT also some caber and letro sitting around

So let’s do this

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to clarify, I’m not planning on running all those compounds. Just looking for input or opinions as what to run. Honestly it might just be test and eq but I like to hear from you guys.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tamox cream huh? Wow.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And injectable DHEA? Never heard of that! Even though it's in an oil blend, that's pretty cool.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tamox cream huh? Wow.
Yes. Prescribed by the doc.

And injectable DHEA? Never heard of that! Even though it's in an oil blend, that's pretty cool.
The blend is based off a product called Sten if I remember correctly. I don’t know the original formula but this is 100mg cyp/50mg ace/50mg dhea per ml. I liked dermacrine back in the day so I wanted to give this a whirl.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could just do the EQ with some proviron and 3ad to dry you out a little.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could just do the EQ with some proviron and 3ad to dry you out a little.
I was considering this route. My EQ is 400mg/ml. I was thinking of starting at 1.5ml a week and just working up as needed. Starting with proviron at 50mg a day and again working up if needed. I did use 3AD for a time but it was with other compounds I hadn’t used so I’m not sure if it’s actual effects. I’d like to hear the opinions from some of the guys that understand it better than I do. Apparently it doesn’t convert to DHT as I had originally been lead to believe.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most likely will be running test and eq with moderately dosed proviron on the front end. Maybe var as a finisher. I’m thinking 16+ weeks with the eq starting at 600mg and adjusting if needed. Anyone have any input on the test dose or overall length of cycle? Would like to hear from some guys with eq experience.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most likely will be running test and eq with moderately dosed proviron on the front end. Maybe var as a finisher. I’m thinking 16+ weeks with the eq starting at 600mg and adjusting if needed. Anyone have any input on the test dose or overall length of cycle? Would like to hear from some guys with eq experience.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh 300 ok..are you referring to the test dose?
Yep. 600mg EQ and 300 Test is a good # IMO. (Although I MIGHT bump the EQ a little to preload the first week or two, because I'm no on TRT).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep. 600mg EQ and 300 Test is a good # IMO. (Although I MIGHT bump the EQ a little to preload the first week or two, because I'm no on TRT).
...... So I wouldn't run a really long cycle.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I was planning on preloading. I prefer to preload even tho I’m on TRT and can run longer ones. I don’t understand why people wouldn’t want an optimal amount of hormone right away

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I was planning on preloading. I prefer to preload even tho I’m on TRT and can run longer ones. I don’t understand why people wouldn’t want an optimal amount of hormone right away
Some people set their cuticles up that way allowing in to kick in right after they finish their orals or other fast acting compounds.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some people set their cuticles up that way allowing in to kick in right after they finish their orals or other fast acting compounds.
I get that but I don’t see why I wouldn’t want a useful amount of hormone even while a fast acting oral is being used

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like it’ll be test c @300/wk with eq @600/wk. I will be preloading the eq the first week and if I feel the need to bump it as the cycle goes along I will do so. I have enough for a 20 week run if I bump it up.

As always I’ll be using an ai and serm along the way. I’m gonna skip a harsh oral on the front end. I’ll see how the proviron treats me for a bit

I am using some bpc right now for some nagging injuries and have tb500 I’ll be using as well. Depending on how those treat me hgh will be the next thing to explore