Help Sarm+serm

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. I know sarms don't convert to estrogen so estro sides should not be a problem, however, if one were to experiment with a sarm would 10mgs of nolva per week ensure no estro sides? I have taken ostarine with arimistane before & it makes my joints feel like ****. Also nolvadex shouldn't cause joint or tendons issues right? Thank you.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Seems odd.

Why wouldn't you just take the ostarine and have nolva+AI in the cupboard in the unlikely event that you do have estrogen sides on-cycle (and for PCT)?

Nolva isn't going to reduce estrogen and dry you out etc. so no, your joints probably won't hurt the way they do with arimistane. (Did that cycle myself and had to drop the arimistane until joint supports kicked in).

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Nolva won't reduce estrogen. It'll just help keep from getting gyno.
Save your Nolva for pct.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Best way to keep your estrogen low on cycle is to use and AI

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Yes absolutely just want to avoid running estro too low because that gives sides as well. Thank you for the response.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Yes absolutely just want to avoid running estro too low because that gives sides as well. Thank you for the response.
I would say then just have your AI on hand. And only start it if you need it.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
The thing I like about a serm like nolva or clomid is I can do a small dose once per week to block receptors of any estro sides. Just believe it would give more peace of mind instead of playing by feel with an AI. Idk maybe I'm just complicating this. Thank you anyway

Eight

Eight

Awards
Maybe overkill - but I think you'd be very unlucky to get estrogen-related side effects.

Should still get SERM and AI though, obviously. They do different things and if you don't use them this time, they'll be there for next time.