Help - posting for someone else

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys im 29 from aus and ive been going to the gym for the last few years im stucn in a rut atm with my size and cant seem to go any bigger. Any help with some cycles would be much appreciated

marnyvh

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any experience with PH/steroids?

marnyvh

Awards
No ive only done the usual test boosters and that crap from the supp stores

marnyvh

Awards
My goal is to be 240 pounds with 12 % body fat.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to be 240 pounds with 12 % body fat.
So bulk then. For a first cycle, I'd say 4-andro by itself for 6-8 weeks @ 300mg daily or with 1-andro @ 300mg daily. Thats what I would say to begin with. But, if you have access to things like Testosterone and Steroids, then thats a different story.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So bulk then. For a first cycle, I'd say 4-andro by itself for 6-8 weeks @ 300mg daily or with 1-andro @ 300mg daily. Thats what I would say to begin with. But, if you have access to things like Testosterone and Steroids, then thats a different story.
and that should be a story that isn't read right now- bad idea

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
"Hey guys im 29 from aus and ive been going to the gym for the last few years im stucn in a rut atm with my size and cant seem to go any bigger. Any help with some cycles would be much appreciated"

I recommend trying out a couple more natty products such as ARA, ABE, any combo of epicat/lax (anafuse or Legendary), FD2, and maybe stack them with something like AlphaMax XT. See how that treats you while eating about 500 calories above maintenance, or eat at the maintenance level of the weight you want to be.

If you go the PH route, keep in mind that 1&4 should be stacked. Don't run 1 without 4, you will be lethargic as crap, you needs a test base.... which is why you run 1&4 together.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
"Hey guys im 29 from aus and ive been going to the gym for the last few years im stucn in a rut atm with my size and cant seem to go any bigger. Any help with some cycles would be much appreciated"

I recommend trying out a couple more natty products such as ARA, ABE, any combo of epicat/lax (anafuse or Legendary), FD2, and maybe stack them with something like AlphaMax XT. See how that treats you while eating about 500 calories above maintenance, or eat at the maintenance level of the weight you want to be.

If you go the PH route, keep in mind that 1&4 should be stacked. Don't run 1 without 4, you will be lethargic as crap, you needs a test base.... which is why you run 1&4 together.
I was saying 1 and 4 or just 4. 1 would be horrible alone.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If prone to estro sides should I run additional AI (I have inhibit E and arimistane) along side dermacrine as a natty cycle?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
If prone to estro sides should I run additional AI (I have inhibit E and arimistane) along side dermacrine as a natty cycle?
Dermacrine has it's own build in anti-Estrogen complex, it should do the job just fine

marnyvh

Awards
Thanks everyone. Now does anyone know how i get these in aus

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Or just use one of our trusted vendors that are affiliated with this site.