Help! possible bunk pct!

Nameless15

Awards
I have ran a cycle of test e at 500mg from a source that is well trusted on a different website, the test itself was on par and i have no doubt that it's legit. The clomid and nolva though dont seem to be doing anything. im on week 3 and have no signs of improvement and have actually gotten worse. I had no libido issues during cycle, but two weeks after my last pin (when the test should be completely cleared from my body) my libido dropped completely which seems pretty normal since the test was completely cleared of my body by then. after the the end of the two weeks i started my pct and now im on week 3 and still nothing.
i wanna ask what the possibility is of my pct being bunk, and if anyone else may have answers as to why my body isn't recuperating and showing symptoms of traditional steroid use without pct.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anything is possible. It depends where trusted source gets their supply. Is this your first cycle of test e. Could be how your body reacts and may take more time for your body. If you need libido help sustain alpha is a good addition to pct. if you need other pct PM me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have ran a cycle of test e at 500mg from a source that is well trusted on a different website, the test itself was on par and i have no doubt that it's legit. The clomid and nolva though dont seem to be doing anything. im on week 3 and have no signs of improvement and have actually gotten worse. I had no libido issues during cycle, but two weeks after my last pin (when the test should be completely cleared from my body) my libido dropped completely and now im on week 3 and still nothing.
i wanna ask what the possibility is of my pct being bunk, and if anyone else may have answers as to why my body isn't recuperating and showing symptoms of traditional steroid use without pct.
Test E has a half life up to 9 days. So PCT won't actually start until a few weeks after the last pin. You should of started SERM at least 2 weeks away from your last pin. So, continue with your SERM for another 4 weeks, at least.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pct should have started 2-3 weeks after your last pin, also, you are missing the most important part of pct, HCG before your serm. Short 4-8 week cycles are usually fine with a serm only.longer cycles you might and probably should have your nuts kicked in gear. You also need to keep in mind that some ppl feel like **** in and after pct no matter what.

Option 1- continue your serm for 3-4 more weeks

Option 2- stop serm, blast HCG eod for 5 pins or so and then run your 4 week pct

Nameless15

Awards
Test E has a half life up to 9 days. So PCT won't actually start until a few weeks after the last pin. You should of started SERM at least 2 weeks away from your last pin. So, continue with your SERM for another 4 weeks, at least.
thats what i did i just worded it wrong in my post. last pin was week 12, start of pct was week 14. waited two week in between and after those two weeks were coming to an end i was approaching the date to start my pct, my libido dropped like it should, because all the test had already left my body. im on week 3 of pct now. still nothing

Nameless15

Awards
Pct should have started 2-3 weeks after your last pin, also, you are missing the most important part of pct, HCG before your serm. Short 4-8 week cycles are usually fine with a serm only.longer cycles you might and probably should have your nuts kicked in gear. You also need to keep in mind that some ppl feel like **** in and after pct no matter what.

Option 1- continue your serm for 3-4 more weeks

Option 2- stop serm, blast HCG eod for 5 pins or so and then run your 4 week pct
i did. i waited 2 weeks from my last pin to the start of my pct to allow the test to clear my body. i just worded it bad in my original post, ive edited it already. And as for HCG i took that during cycle to keep my balls from shrinking. i stopped hcg on week 12 of cycle. can you elaborate how much longer people feel like **** for after their pct? is that normal? i feel like thats a sign of improper pct.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i did. i waited 2 weeks from my last pin to the start of my pct to allow the test to clear my body. i just worded it bad in my original post, ive edited it already. And as for HCG i took that during cycle to keep my balls from shrinking. i stopped hcg on week 12 of cycle. can you elaborate how much longer people feel like **** for after their pct? is that normal? i feel like thats a sign of improper pct.
Everyone is different, some ppl can run the most perfect looking pct and feel like crap for months, some ppl just don't bounce back for a while. Other ppl can literally take no pct and be fine in a month or 2. You gotta learn where you fall in this process. But in general its completely normal to feel off during pct

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Serious question, can you tell a difference in testicle density? They should be more dense than when on cycle.

Nameless15

Awards
Serious question, can you tell a difference in testicle density? They should be more dense than when on cycle.
still the same. i presumed my clomid was fake because i've taken clomid from a different source before and it gave me all the signs of it being clomid. balls came back etc. But this time nothing

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
still the same. i presumed my clomid was fake because i've taken clomid from a different source before and it gave me all the signs of it being clomid. balls came back etc. But this time nothing
Order some from MAResearch ASAP then. If you have HCG on hand, run it until the new clomid comes in.

Nameless15

Awards
Order some from MAResearch ASAP then. If you have HCG on hand, run it until the new clomid comes in.
thats actually the clomid i used in the past that actually worked. i've already ordered some pharmaceutical stuff from another sponsor on that other site. should i still order the research chem to just be safe?

Nameless15

Awards
i went ahead and ordered some on top of the other Pharma clomid just to be safe. he's the original guy i used and i know his clomid works but i can't remember how long his shipping time is. especially since its friday idk when in the week he'll ship out but im hoping it doesn't take long

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i went ahead and ordered some on top of the other Pharma clomid just to be safe. he's the original guy i used and i know his clomid works but i can't remember how long his shipping time is. especially since its friday idk when in the week he'll ship out but im hoping it doesn't take long
And you could run clomid for a longer period of time just to have elevated testosterone. I'm running clomid and GHRP 2 right now, and it's fantastic compared to not being on either.

Nameless15

Awards
And you could run clomid for a longer period of time just to have elevated testosterone. I'm running clomid and GHRP 2 right now, and it's fantastic compared to not being on either.
will do. Since i already ordered supposed real Usa pharmaceutical clomid from a different source on another website, do you think i should try his out first and risk it not being real? or should i just wait to use the MA research chem that i know works from past use?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
will do. Since i already ordered supposed real Usa pharmaceutical clomid from a different source on another website, do you think i should try his out first and risk it not being real? or should i just wait to use the MA research chem that i know works from past use?
I would run whatever comes first, and if the tablets come first, run, then when MA comes, switch to that.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It took my shipment of 4 items less than a week to arrive from MA, paying via e-check. You'll get a tracking # when it ships or when the label is generated.

Good luck. All Balls Matter. :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It took my shipment of 4 items less than a week to arrive from MA, paying via e-check. You'll get a tracking # when it ships or when the label is generated.

Good luck. All Balls Matter. :)
Ma is good business, last time I ordered I put in some wrong info, he emailed me back and forth a couple times till we got it straightened out and my stuff showed up a few days later

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would argue its the ghrp, because clomid by itseof, although it may raise test a bit, will increase shbg also. Mk 677 (also a secretagogue) by itself gives me some pretty insane pumps and gives mild gains and promotes fat loss without any aas.

Not to mention its usual side effects...some people get damn suicidal...i for one cant maintain a social relation, i am unbearable, pissed off constantly, argue all the time, want to fight, punched a hole in the wall srs...just cant control temper on that sh1t

I fell out with like a half of my family last time i ran clomid.

In contrast to test where my temper is much more controlled than when off (but i feel tougher mentally).

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would argue its the ghrp, because clomid by itseof, although it may raise test a bit, will increase shbg also. Mk 677 (also a secretagogue) by itself gives me some pretty insane pumps and gives mild gains and promotes fat loss without any aas.

Not to mention its usual side effects...some people get damn suicidal...i for one cant maintain a social relation, i am unbearable, pissed off constantly, argue all the time, want to fight, punched a hole in the wall srs...just cant control temper on that sh1t

I fell out with like a half of my family last time i ran clomid.

In contrast to test where my temper is much more controlled than when off (but i feel tougher mentally).
Note to self: add clomid as a PED for MMA class. :)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Note to self: add clomid as a PED for MMA class. :)
No dont. There are 2 types of aggression

1st is which test and androgens give, its hulk or ghost rider type of aggression, feeling like you can tear anything apart at will but at the same time you are calm and collected and your fuse is not short

But you can become the worst barbarian if that is what situation calls for, 0 emotions, cold blood...

2nd is irrational, bitchy aggression stemming from estrogen (therefore clomid also). Impatience, intolerance, irritability, feeling like you want to kick everything and everyone that passes by just because you feel they passed too close by, arguing with oeople abput stupid sh1t (someone moves a book you placed on the table and all of a sudden you find yourself angry and punching a wall)

Or you find out that the usual road is closed and you right hook the hell out of the control board in the car (new radio, new knobs, new air vents 😂 $$$$$)

If you want sth before mma class take androgens, test base, tren base, halotestin.
Oral trestolone is supposed to be gold for aggression.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No dont. There are 2 types of aggression

1st is which test and androgens give, its hulk or ghost rider type of aggression, feeling like you can tear anything apart at will but at the same time you are calm and collected and your fuse is not short

But you can become the worst barbarian if that is what situation calls for, 0 emotions, cold blood...

2nd is irrational, bitchy aggression stemming from estrogen (therefore clomid also). Impatience, intolerance, irritability, feeling like you want to kick everything and everyone that passes by just because you feel they passed too close by, arguing with oeople abput stupid sh1t (someone moves a book you placed on the table and all of a sudden you find yourself angry and punching a wall)

Or you find out that the usual road is closed and you right hook the hell out of the control board in the car (new radio, new knobs, new air vents 😂 $$$$$)

If you want sth before mma class take androgens, test base, tren base, halotestin.
Oral trestolone is supposed to be gold for aggression.
Thank you clarifying and for the suggestions.
I'm a hormone weakling at this time. Epi-andro is all I have used recently.
I have planned-out the next bridge and cycle though to include bigger and better. I'll take a look at your recommendations. Ease of obtaining and knowing I am getting what I order are the main factors.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you clarifying and for the suggestions.
I'm a hormone weakling at this time. Epi-andro is all I have used recently.
I have planned-out the next bridge and cycle though to include bigger and better. I'll take a look at your recommendations. Ease of obtaining and knowing I am getting what I order are the main factors.
Where are you ordering from and what are you getting?

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Where are you ordering from and what are you getting?
Forum sponsors for what can be obtained that way. Some of the items Cro mentioned (and/or what I consider to be in that category) are not obtainable that way, if you catch my drift.