Help please

comandotech

comandotech

Awards
Friends please can you help me. Today a friend arrived from Brazil. and I was very surprised because I saw her so different. and when he spoke to me his voice was of man. she says a guy injected boldenone steroid a year ago and had negative changes. male voice, facial hair, she asks how she can reverse the side effects, mainly that of the male voice that persists after a year. thank you!!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Virilization is probably irreversible without surgery. Did she not know what she was getting into? Plus, virilization doesn't happen overnight. It's because of long usage of steroids.

comandotech

comandotech

Awards
Virilization is probably irreversible without surgery. Did she not know what she was getting into? Plus, virilization doesn't happen overnight. It's because of long usage of steroids.
She did not know. the guy cheated on her, thank you bro

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not to be rude, but there can be other signs of virilization in the pelvic area - and I am told that, too, does not revert to its normal dimension.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to be rude, but there can be other signs of virilization in the pelvic area - and I am told that, too, does not revert to its normal dimension.
Since there has been voice change and facial hair growth, chances are, you could be right.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait, she had a guy injecting boldenone in her without knowing?