Help please - My first SNS/CEL Supplements

Koolmints

Awards
Hi All,
Lee here from Australia and this is my first ever post on this impressive forum.
I'm about to commence my first run of the following SNS/CEL products and seeking guidance with what to stack & when please.
My goal is to naturally gain lean muscle mass, lose a little stubborn belly fat, improve libido and feel the best I possibly can at the age of 54.
I train hard 6-days/week and have a relatively clean diet.
My initial stock consists of (3) bottles of each of the following which I believe may provide a 3-month cycle -
~ SNS: A-XT, PA-XT, Pepti-Plex, Optimise-T, Pine Pollen, X-Gels, GlycoPhase, Amento XT, ZMA-XT.
~ CEL: AE, M-Test.
~ Future cycle (when it becomes available) will be SNS Prime-XT with Anacyclus-XT.
Any guidance/recommendation on what stacks best, when to introduce/stack a new product and timing/interval of my initial stock above to meet my goals would be hugely appreciated please.
Thank-you.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's quite a lot of supplements you got there. A-XT, PA-XT, Pepti-Plex, X-Gels, AE are muscle builders. I have never run any of those but see a lot of comments here. A-XT and AE should probably be run separately. Pick 1 or two of the other muscle builders to run with those. I'd run Optimize-T and M-Test separately as they both boost test. ZMA-XT and Pine Pollen also boost test. Maybe run these two together separately. But I'm sure you could stack with the previous two mentioned if money is not an issue. I use Glycophase a lot. It can be run continuously if you are eating a lot of carbs. I haven't use Amento but this would be good taken preworkout. Happy SNSing :)

Last edited:

Halfnattyman44

Awards
I like MTest more than OptimizeT but that's just personal preference. I loved PA XT in a strength phase and a slight caloric surplus. Glycophase is nice at all times. ZMA before bed can be stacked with any of those. I also like AE for a little recomp beffore summer (recomp20 is also good for that), never tried AXT so can't say if you should stack them or use them separate to stretch it out. SNS and CEL are my favorite brands out there so I'm sure you'll like all of it. I'd only stack a few at a time and just use them in different phases based on goals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi All,
Lee here from Australia and this is my first ever post on this impressive forum.
I'm about to commence my first run of the following SNS/CEL products and seeking guidance with what to stack & when please.
My goal is to naturally gain lean muscle mass, lose a little stubborn belly fat, improve libido and feel the best I possibly can at the age of 54.
I train hard 6-days/week and have a relatively clean diet.
My initial stock consists of (3) bottles of each of the following which I believe may provide a 3-month cycle -
~ SNS: A-XT, PA-XT, Pepti-Plex, Optimise-T, Pine Pollen, X-Gels, GlycoPhase, Amento XT, ZMA-XT.
~ CEL: AE, M-Test.
~ Future cycle (when it becomes available) will be SNS Prime-XT with Anacyclus-XT.
Any guidance/recommendation on what stacks best, when to introduce/stack a new product and timing/interval of my initial stock above to meet my goals would be hugely appreciated please.
Thank-you.
Welcome to the forum.

There are a lot of ways you can do a stack with those, and some of it depends on how many things you'd like to use at one time, budget, etc.

There's one school of thought from people where they will use a few things at one time for awhile and then go to another stack for awhile.

Then there's the mindset that I have myself - which is I'm 46 and I want to get the best results possible and use what will help me get those results.

I'll try to break this down into some categories for you. Some things I'll address in more than one category.

General Health - Year Round for A Lot of People:
  • Pepti-Plex
    • Pepti-Plex is a very unique supplement and falls into a lot of different categories - natural anabolic, healthy aging and longevity, muscle health, and more.
    • A lot of people use Pepti-Plex year round because of its muscle building, muscle retention, muscle health and healing, and overall health benefits.
    • You can cycle it if you want, but that would be personal preference; not bc you need to.
  • Optimize-T
    • Great natural testosterone and libido booster.
    • Many people use it as part of the year round general health supplement regimens.
  • M-Test
    • Many people use it as part of the year round general health supplement regimens.
  • Pine Pollen
    • I don't really consider this part of any cycle; I consider it more a libido and longevity product.
    • The most common uses for this are libido and vitality, overall feeling better.
    • There are many people that take this year round.
  • GlycoPhase
    • Great versatile GDA and can be taken year round.
    • This is a staple for me.
  • Amentoflavone XT
    • Great ingredient for a variety of purposes. On here, the most attention for it is on the pumps, endurance, and strength gains, but its also great for neuroprotective benefits and other things.
  • ZMA XT
    • ZMA XT is a supplement that can help with natural hormone levels, improve immune function, and help promote restful sleep.
    • This is a year round supplement for many people and doesn't need to be cycled.
Natural Testosterone Boosters:
  • M-Test
  • Optimize-T
    • Both of these are great natural testosterone boosters.
    • Some people use one for 8 to 12 weeks and then switch to the other for 8 to 12 weeks.
    • Many people, especially in my and your age range use them both together - and they can be used year round to help increase natural testosterone levels, libido, etc.
    • I use them together and they are part of my year round general health supplement regimen.
Natural Anabolic Muscle Builders:
  • Anabolic XT
    • Great natural anabolic muscle builder. The most common feedback is improvements in lean muscle, strength, endurance, motivation to train, and more.
    • You can use this for as long as you'd like; there are people that use it year round.
    • If cycling it, then I would suggest doing a minimum of 12 weeks and ideally 20 weeks.
    • This stacks great with Anabolic Effect, Pepti-Plex, and Phosphatidic Acid XT.
  • Anabolic Effect
    • Great natural anabolic muscle builder. The most common feedback is lean muscle, strength, and endurance.
    • You can use this for as long as you'd like; there are people that use it year round.
    • If cycling it, then I would suggest doing a minimum of 12 weeks and ideally 20 weeks.
    • This really starts to kick in great in week 3 and the results get better by the week for most people.
    • This stacks great with Anabolic XT, Pepti-Plex, and Phosphatidic Acid XT.
  • Pepti-Plex
    • Great natural anabolic muscle builder and also great for healthy aging, longevity, and muscle health.
    • A lot of people noticed improved mood, feeling better overall, and it helping with muscle healing, like nagging injuries.
    • Many people use it year round. If cycling it, I would use it a minimum of 12 weeks and ideally longer.
    • This has helped me tremendously with the tear in my bicep and also the damage to my leg from an accident.
    • This stacks great with Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Phosphatidic Acid XT.
  • Phosphatidic Acid XT
    • Great natural anabolic muscle builder and great for strength gains.
    • Many people use it year round. If cycling it, I would use it a minimum of 12 weeks and ideally longer.
    • This stacks well with Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Phosphatidic Acid XT.
  • X-Gels
    • Great for strength gains and pumps.
    • Versatile and can be stacked with almost anything.
    • There are 2 schools of thought on dosing - daily use or only on training days. Since you workout 6 days a week, that would work out to be about the same for you.
    • The original thought was to run it for 60 days and then take a 4 week break.
    • New information in the last 7 years has shown more and more benefits for long term use with ARA.
Overall, you've made a great choice with product selections. You've included many things that I use myself as part of my general health supplement regimen, and you've also included many of the products from the best stack I've ever used.

Last year, I had stacked Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Pepti-Plex, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and Recomp20 and it was the best stack I've ever used. I plan on starting that back soon myself for a 20 week run. (Pepti-Plex is year round for me).

I hope this information helps.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No need to stack more than 2 maybe 3 at once in configurations mentioned above. Your results will be more dependent on your diet, sleep, recovery and the right amount of gym related stimulus. With these in check, these supplements can provide quite impressive results. I am 57 btw.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the forum.

There are a lot of ways you can do a stack with those, and some of it depends on how many things you'd like to use at one time, budget, etc.

There's one school of thought from people where they will use a few things at one time for awhile and then go to another stack for awhile.

Then there's the mindset that I have myself - which is I'm 46 and I want to get the best results possible and use what will help me get those results.

I'll try to break this down into some categories for you. Some things I'll address in more than one category.

General Health - Year Round for A Lot of People:
  • Pepti-Plex
    • Pepti-Plex is a very unique supplement and falls into a lot of different categories - natural anabolic, healthy aging and longevity, muscle health, and more.
    • A lot of people use Pepti-Plex year round because of its muscle building, muscle retention, muscle health and healing, and overall health benefits.
    • You can cycle it if you want, but that would be personal preference; not bc you need to.
  • Optimize-T
  • M-Test
  • Pine Pollen
    • I don't really consider this part of any cycle; I consider it more a libido and longevity product.
    • The most common uses for this are libido and vitality, overall feeling better.
    • There are many people that take this year round.
  • GlycoPhase
    • Great versatile GDA and can be taken year round.
    • This is a staple for me.
  • Amentoflavone XT
    • Great ingredient for a variety of purposes. On here, the most attention for it is on the pumps, endurance, and strength gains, but its also great for neuroprotective benefits and other things.
  • ZMA XT
    • ZMA XT is a supplement that can help with natural hormone levels, improve immune function, and help promote restful sleep.
    • This is a year round supplement for many people and doesn't need to be cycled.
Natural Testosterone Boosters:
  • M-Test
  • Optimize-T
    • Both of these are great natural testosterone boosters.
    • Some people use one for 8 to 12 weeks and then switch to the other for 8 to 12 weeks.
    • Many people, especially in my and your age range use them both together - and they can be used year round to help increase natural testosterone levels, libido, etc.
    • I use them together and they are part of my year round general health supplement regimen.
Natural Anabolic Muscle Builders:
  • Anabolic XT
    • Great natural anabolic muscle builder. The most common feedback is improvements in lean muscle, strength, endurance, motivation to train, and more.
    • This stacks great with Anabolic Effect, Pepti-Plex, and Phosphatidic Acid XT.
  • Anabolic Effect
    • Great natural anabolic muscle builder. The most common feedback is lean muscle, strength, and endurance.
    • This really starts to kick in great in week 3 and the results get better by the week for most people.
    • This stacks great with Anabolic XT, Pepti-Plex, and Phosphatidic Acid XT.
  • Pepti-Plex
    • Great natural anabolic muscle builder and also great for healthy aging, longevity, and muscle health.
    • A lot of people noticed improved mood, feeling better overall, and it helping with muscle healing, like nagging injuries.
    • This has helped me tremendously with the tear in my bicep and also the damage to my leg from an accident.
    • This stacks great with Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Phosphatidic Acid XT.
  • Phosphatidic Acid XT
    • Great natural anabolic muscle builder and great for strength gains.
    • This stacks well with Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Phosphatidic Acid XT.
  • X-Gels
    • Great for strength gains and pumps.
    • Versatile and can be stacked with almost anything.
    • There are 2 schools of thought on dosing - daily use or only on training days. Since you workout 6 days a week, that would work out to be about the same for you.
    • The original thought was to run it for 60 days and then take a 4 week break.
    • New information in the last 7 years has shown more and more benefits for long term use with ARA.
Overall, you've made a great choice with product selections. You've included many things that I use myself as part of my general health supplement regimen, and you've also included many of the products from the best stack I've ever used.

Last year, I had stacked Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Pepti-Plex, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and Recomp20 and it was the best stack I've ever used. I plan on starting that back soon myself for a 20 week run. (Pepti-Plex is year round for me).

I hope this information helps.
Great summary on the products for sure! Like said you made good decisions by going with this set up in terms of getting results and quality of products.

Koolmints

Awards
Hi Guys, a sincere thank-you to all for the detailed responses, comments and suggestions to my initial post on this forum. Very much appreciated the welcoming and looking forward to my first cycle of these outstanding products.
Regards from down-under!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome .. great choice of natural muscle builders.
12weeks of each supplements is a best way to go .. you have so many options to stacking.

Def include glycophase in your stack .. esp with summer coming and for your goal,