Winstrol

Injectables:
Tren A
Primo
Deca
Test E and C
Sustanon
Straight testosterone (no ester)

I'm thinking 12 weeks of HGH with 2x injections of 3iu per day. 375mg of Test E with 250mg of Primo pinned every five days, together. Eight weeks of 50mg Anavar to start the cycle, finishing with two weeks of 10mg SD after a two week break from orals.

I'll be using the straight test in the beginning right before my workout each day just to get levels up quicker.

Any suggestions are welcomed! I've got six more weeks of cutting with Cardarine on this cruise.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,

im in to see what others say as my stash is similar and I’m also planning a blast with hgh in 😀

what’s your cycle history and stats bro?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey bro,

im in to see what others say as my stash is similar and I’m also planning a blast with hgh in 😀

what’s your cycle history and stats bro?
5'11" 190 ish, but hoping to drop at least another 5 lbs through this cut. I've done:

Sustanon
Test E (current cruise at 125mg every five days)
HCG (Current 0.5ml eod)
Cardarine
Anavar (but it wasn't real and I don't know WTF it was)
MK-677 (never taking that again)
Tren A (killed my appetite and could only get 5-6hrs)

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looks juicy brother. I would run that, personally I would basically swap the SD for the 2 weeks up front with the TNE. Then polish it off with the var. but either way you’re going to reap some sick gainzzz.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
5'11" 190 ish, but hoping to drop at least another 5 lbs through this cut. I've done:

Sustanon
Test E (current cruise at 125mg every five days)
HCG (Current 0.5ml eod)
Cardarine
Anavar (but it wasn't real and I don't know WTF it was)
MK-677 (never taking that again)
Tren A (killed my appetite and could only get 5-6hrs)
what’s the goal for the blast? Size I’m guessing if your cutting now?

if so I’d probably go with deca: I’ve never run primo and I know it’s hard to find legit but for size I’d expect a test deca combo to beat test primo.

obviously depends on how you respond to the 19 nors though and just me personally but I like deca over 16 weeks

my last blast I kicked with sdrol and finished with var as suggested above but I’m gonna go the other way round this Xmas probably.

mainly because I’m coming in a touch leaner than I did last time (and I recomped more than bulked early) but also because sdrol is so fucking strong that I thinking finishing with it when things start to plateau in the later stages is almost a guarantee you’ll add in the final 4 weeks.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
what’s the goal for the blast? Size I’m guessing if your cutting now?

if so I’d probably go with deca: I’ve never run primo and I know it’s hard to find legit but for size I’d expect a test deca combo to beat test primo.

obviously depends on how you respond to the 19 nors though and just me personally but I like deca over 16 weeks

my last blast I kicked with sdrol and finished with var as suggested above but I’m gonna go the other way round this Xmas probably.

mainly because I’m coming in a touch leaner than I did last time (and I recomped more than bulked early) but also because sdrol is so fucking strong that I thinking finishing with it when things start to plateau in the later stages is almost a guarantee you’ll add in the final 4 weeks.
Yes, size is the goal, but I want to keep as much of it as possible and I think Primo (I'm certain its real!) wins over Deca in that regard? I'm not getting ready for a show or comp.

My thinking was very similar to yours! I only have 12 weeks worth of HGH at 6iu/day. If I dropped to 4iu/day I could do 16 weeks and get a longer break between the Var and SD.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, size is the goal, but I want to keep as much of it as possible and I think Primo (I'm certain its real!) wins over Deca in that regard? I'm not getting ready for a show or comp.

My thinking was very similar to yours! I only have 12 weeks worth of HGH at 6iu/day. If I dropped to 4iu/day I could do 16 weeks and get a longer break between the Var and SD.
over 4iu a day is where insulin resistance starts to become a problem. You’d need to be using metforim or berberine but even though I take both those I’m still sticking at 4iu Ed for gh.

I’ve always thought of primo as recomp or cutter to be honest. Never had it down as a bulker per se. I know it adds quality mass but slowly. Just my opinion but I’d have guessed deca would add more. Having not run primo myself though my opinion won’t be as valid as many of the others who have.

longer gaps between orals is never a bad idea. Gives the body a break (which sometimes aids growth itself) 👍

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
over 4iu a day is where insulin resistance starts to become a problem. You’d need to be using metforim or berberine but even though I take both those I’m still sticking at 4iu Ed for gh.

I’ve always thought of primo as recomp or cutter to be honest. Never had it down as a bulker per se. I know it adds quality mass but slowly. Just my opinion but I’d have guessed deca would add more. Having not run primo myself though my opinion won’t be as valid as many of the others who have.

longer gaps between orals is never a bad idea. Gives the body a break (which sometimes aids growth itself) 👍
I'm planning to grab some insulin from Wal-Mart. I'll inject 5-6 units per day, depending on what is needed. I've been told the insulin they sell acts more slowly in the body and actually supports HGH use better than the new insulin does. Also, you don't need a prescription.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where should my calories be at? I normally aim for 4,000 on a bulk, but this is a very heavy cycle!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think ideally you want to push them just short of that point where youd be unhappy with the added stomach fat. That point will obviously be entirely subjective and individual.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11
RoosterHead Anabolics 12
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 12
Joshlm69 Supplements 23