HELP PIP.. TISSUE INFLAMMATION? OR ABCESS?

S

soflo561

Awards
This is my first cycle I've done test E 500mg a week 250 per shot twice a week.
First 3 pins when fine expected soreness from first time injecting quad.
This 4th shot second one in left quad went through smoothest of all so far I normally get muscle pip later the day I pin. However this went 2 days no pain what so ever last night started to swell in the spot where I pinned a firm lump i felt. so I massage then use a heat pad a little bit. Not to painful just a little sore. Then the next day 3rd day after injection it has hurt more all day I've been massaging and it slightly warm and slightly red. May be red from massaging hard. I've been taking ibuprofen. My next pin is tomorrow. Should I be worried or just wait it out a little bit.
Using a 25g 1inch into outer upper quad everything sterilized
This may not be the most painful one so far but it's a differnt pain as in the firm swelling I'm gonna ice it tonight and massage it more. Any opinions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Could be anything if you're worried about it best bet is to goto the doctor or er. Red swollen hot could be an infection, could be you got near the sciatica, could be in your head also since it's your first cycle and you're cresting symptoms in your head from reading it online.
It's your own health ultimately you can wait it out and it be nothing or you can go get it checked and get peace of mind.

Sorry I couldn't give you a definite answer.

S

soflo561

Awards
Thanks I think I was over reacting some icing and ibuprofen has seemed to reduce the swelling and it's pink more than red if it gets worse I'll go to the doctor

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
No problem man I did the same the first time I started self administering my trt shots. Almost lost my prescription back to my doctor because of it. Just avoid reading anymore on what to expect and see how your body feels yourself and take notes like a journal it effects everyone differently.

S

soflo561

Awards
Yea it was just weird cause it was different than the first couple shots. I need to find another IM site besides quads and rotate more there just the easiest for me.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Glutes aren't too bad my wife does my shots now for me but it took a while to do my Glutes on my own I learned to lay on my side and measure with my thumb where the safe zone was.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back when I did quads, I would draw a line down the middle of my leg, then across the middle of my thigh.
Everything in the top right corner ( of right leg) was game. Meatier part work best though.

But now I go glutes an delts.

Glutes are the easiest for me actually.

Technically anywhere there's a muscle, you can inject btw.

An stop rubbing it an putting heat an shiit on it.
Suck it up an walk it off like a man.

S

soflo561

Awards
Back when I did quads, I would draw a line down the middle of my leg, then across the middle of my thigh.
Everything in the top right corner ( of right leg) was game. Meatier part work best though.

But now I go glutes an delts.

Glutes are the easiest for me actually.

Technically anywhere there's a muscle, you can inject btw.

An stop rubbing it an putting heat an shiit on it.
Suck it up an walk it off like a man.
LOL your right bro agree 100% quads is easy to do my self and I alawys told my self I would never cycle unless I did the pins my self. My wife is misinformed about test (so she doesnt know) and I don't want to rely on a friend to help just did my right quad this morning if left is not g2g by time next pin comes I will have a buddy hit my delt like I do for him.. it's my first cycle and I'm over reacting I can bend my leg fine and walk little swolen and pink but that's nothing to worry about.. thanks brotha

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had swollen areas for 2-3 works post injects before. It happens..

You'll no when you have an infection. You won't question it haha

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glutes were always the most painful for me on cycle. I couldn't even sit in my truck properly it killed me so bad. Quads and delts were my favorites.

My very first pin was sore for probably 3 weeks. Lol

Coopster44

Coopster44

Awards
I agree on the glutes and delts, esp delts super easy unless your hitting them with to much oil. I never do more than 1.5 cc's in my delts. Definitely start rotating your sights and if it gets worse get it checked to avoid any abcessing of the site.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree on the glutes and delts, esp delts super easy unless your hitting them with to much oil. I never do more than 1.5 cc's in my delts. Definitely start rotating your sights and if it gets worse get it checked to avoid any abcessing of the site.
If you can pin your delts on your own, you need to get BIGGER. haha my chest gets in the way, that would never ever ever be possible. Glutes FTW.. never any pain.