Help picking a compound

M

mrgoomba

Awards
About me: 26 years old. Lifting for 10 years (7 or so serious since I played college sports, but didnt take good enough care of myself to really make good gains. Late 2014 I decided to get serious and got my diet in check. I am 6 1 and started my bulk at 177. I am currently at 205. I did 8 weeks of Epi at the start of bulk. Currently feel like I am 13ish% bf.

I plan on continuing my bulk (.5-1lb per week has always been goal) until April 1, where I will do a slow 16ish week cut.

Not sure if I should start a compound now, or wait until my cut. I do not want to pin, but open to anything else. Osta during the cut with a nolva pct is where I am leaning towards... that would probably get me to 195ish at 8% bf?

Let me know your thoughts and recommendations, excited to do this the right way after learning from my epi run in 2014.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epiandro is a good choice for a cut IMO. I just ran 5 1/2 weeks epi at just 150mg prewo. Maintained all my strength and went from roughly 240lbs to 227lbs. A lot was diet dependent but, I definitely attribute a decent amount of it to the epiandro.

M

mrgoomba

Awards
Epiandro is a good choice for a cut IMO. I just ran 5 1/2 weeks epi at just 150mg prewo. Maintained all my strength and went from roughly 240lbs to 227lbs. A lot was diet dependent but, I definitely attribute a decent amount of it to the epiandro.
Nice. im hoping to stay above 190 since iv worked damn hard to get up to 205. Figured id try to get to 8% then hold until nov or so and then repeat my bulk again. Never been that lean so id love to see it. Not sure if I should do something now to assist with the end of my bulk, or save for a cut.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Osta with nolva+alphamax pct would be completely fine. Using a sarm like ostarine will help you retain as much muscle as possible when on a cut, and get a great recomping effect. Then during pct nolva/clomid will get your test back up and the alphamax will help you retain muscle too (through the f95 and other test boosting ingredients). Not to mention it's also 20% off a nutriverse currently.

I would definitely save these things for a cut rather than a bulk. Also having lower bf is always good for compounds because they have less chance of aromatizing

M

mrgoomba

Awards
Awesome. Sounds like I have 6 weeks to figure out what Osta I should get, find a research Chem company, and get everything.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Awesome. Sounds like I have 6 weeks to figure out what Osta I should get, find a research Chem company, and get everything.
olympus UK is always reputable if you can find it

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
There is a sarms guide thread you should check out. LGD into osta/cardarine might suit you. With proper pct and research of course :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Osta with nolva+alphamax pct would be completely fine. Using a sarm like ostarine will help you retain as much muscle as possible when on a cut, and get a great recomping effect. Then during pct nolva/clomid will get your test back up and the alphamax will help you retain muscle too (through the f95 and other test boosting ingredients). Not to mention it's also 20% off a nutriverse currently.

I would definitely save these things for a cut rather than a bulk. Also having lower bf is always good for compounds because they have less chance of aromatizing
About me: 26 years old. Lifting for 10 years (7 or so serious since I played college sports, but didnt take good enough care of myself to really make good gains. Late 2014 I decided to get serious and got my diet in check. I am 6 1 and started my bulk at 177. I am currently at 205. I did 8 weeks of Epi at the start of bulk. Currently feel like I am 13ish% bf.

I plan on continuing my bulk (.5-1lb per week has always been goal) until April 1, where I will do a slow 16ish week cut.

Not sure if I should start a compound now, or wait until my cut. I do not want to pin, but open to anything else. Osta during the cut with a nolva pct is where I am leaning towards... that would probably get me to 195ish at 8% bf?

Let me know your thoughts and recommendations, excited to do this the right way after learning from my epi run in 2014.
Do not take anything with any suppressive qualities during pct. osta is not goig to help you and will likely make recovery harder. Osta will suppress you, just not as hard as LGD

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

i like everything you have on this post Steel, just the PCT part

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Do not take anything with any suppressive qualities during pct. osta is not goig to help you and will likely make recovery harder. Osta will suppress you, just not as hard as LGD
it seems i forgot to type a word. I meant nolva+alphamax as a pct for osta. i thought of it as "with a". I derped on that

M

mrgoomba

Awards
Thanks. Been through this and am leaning osta. Wish I could get my hands on some epi though... really enjoyed my 1st cycle of it and would love to give it another shot with proper pct.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
it seems i forgot to type a word. I meant nolva+alphamax as a pct for osta. i thought of it as "with a". I derped on that
very good - I had a feeling you did, at work and got busy so I was going to ask. My reply took 25 min to do, P I T A when you have to start and stop again and again-