help perfecting my PCT

N

nEuT

Awards
after finishing a 5 week cycle of epi/stano i'm in the first week of PCT, currently taking clomid, daa (dpol), organ shield, and creatine

I have half a bottle of erase which will allow me to run it at 0/0/3/2/1.

I want to put an order in for either another bottle of erase, or anabeta + more dpol to run it as a combined pct/natty stack

currently only have funds for either anabeta or erase, and am leaning more towards anabeta due to the fact it doesn't smash estrogen.

what should I do?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
id get the erase cuz then you could use it for your next pct

if you think about it, erase is more important for a pct than anabeta, assuming youre using a serm

N

nEuT

Awards
So I should just keep taking erase at 3 pills for 5 weeks then taper?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
id go with your plan. or do 0/0/3/3/2/1 and save the other 3/4's of the bottle for another 0/0/3/3/2/1 on next pct.

im biased to hoarding cycle supplements though. if you just wanna try somethin different, then go for anabeta. i just have the mentality where id rather get it now rather than later incase im short on funds later

N

nEuT

Awards
I don't think you understand what i'm saying... which ever I get, whether it be erase or Anabeta, I WANT to run it for the entire bottle. if its erase it'll be a 5 week cycle (Since I have half a bottle already) or a 4 week cycle with anabeta. I just want to know if taking erase for an extended ammount of time while on PCT will **** my pct up. I know erase is perfectly harmless when taking as part of a natty stack.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well of those two, just get anabeta. your erase plan is fine, especially for epistane

if you want to add something to your pct, look into a cort control product. thatll do you more good than anabeta