Help. PCT / Nolva

Alexv78

Awards
I ****ed up. I am fully aware. I've made a post about it already and recieved a lot of help and guidance.

I have been taking a standard PCT for the past 2 weeks, and no SERM (yes I know I'm an idiot). After noticing testicular atrophy I did some research and realise that this is because of no SERM.

I'm a little late to the party I know, but I'm about to buy a SERM and whatever else I need.

Nolva? Clomid? And will I need anything else? I know where to get them from, I just need the best advice I can to get myself back to normal. Me and the mrs are thinking about kids within the next year or two, and I really don't want any issues with my balls!

Alexv78

Awards
Will I also need to take an OCS whilst taking the SERM and will I need to buy another bottle of PCT?

I was doing a cycle of EPI 40/40/40/60/60/60

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Nolva @ 40/30/30/20/10/10 is what i have always ran with great sucess when i did prohormone cycles or needed a standard pct. 4 weeks is standard, i always did the additional week of 10 because i felt it to be beneficial.
HCG is highly recommended. It is aways good practice to use it but if you notice your boys are not bouncing back then id run it asap. Make sure your nolva is legit.

Alexv78

Awards
Nolva @ 40/30/30/20/10/10 is what i have always ran with great sucess when i did prohormone cycles or needed a standard pct. 4 weeks is standard, i always did the additional week of 10 because i felt it to be beneficial.
HCG is highly recommended. It is aways good practice to use it but if you notice your boys are not bouncing back then id run it asap. Make sure your nolva is legit.
So just Nolva then? The one I'm about to buy only comes in 20mg tabs, so I can't have the 10mg in the last 2 weeks. How should I dose it?

If that doesn't work, should i grab the HCG. Thanks for the quick response, I'm really anxious.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
You can add clomid to nolva but personally i think thats only needed when you run something extremely supressive like tren. Clomid typically will make you breakout like a mofo and unless you did a very supressive cycle it wont benefit you. Before anyone bashes me for saying that... It may residually help you to recover quicker but with what you ran idt its needed.

Go to the store and get a handy dandy pill cutter. They work great. And if you're worried about precision i wouldnt, wont hurt you to take 11 or 12 one day and 8 or 9 the other lol.

HCG will only help you so if you want to do this right and expedite the recovery order it now. If you choose to see how the nolva does then if by week 4, definitely week 5 you dont see that youre making progress order that HCG asap.

Alexv78

Awards
You can add clomid to nolva but personally i think thats only needed when you run something extremely supressive like tren. Clomid typically will make you breakout like a mofo and unless you did a very supressive cycle it wont benefit you. Before anyone bashes me for saying that... It may residually help you to recover quicker but with what you ran idt its needed.

Go to the store and get a handy dandy pill cutter. They work great. And if you're worried about precision i wouldnt, wont hurt you to take 11 or 12 one day and 8 or 9 the other lol.

HCG will only help you so if you want to do this right and expedite the recovery order it now. If you choose to see how the nolva does then if by week 4, definitely week 5 you dont see that youre making progress order that HCG asap.
Thanks so much. I did a lot of looking online, but surprisingly there's not many idiots like myself that leave it 2 weeks into PCT to buy a SERM. Thanks man.
Last of all, should I buy another bottle of PCT and milk thistle to take whilst taking Nolva?

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Thanks so much. I did a lot of looking online, but surprisingly there's not many idiots like myself that leave it 2 weeks into PCT to buy a SERM. Thanks man.
Last of all, should I buy another bottle of PCT and milk thistle to take whilst taking Nolva?
While it is true milk thistle can be beneficial for the liver its not as known it can actually down regulate androgen receptors genes so id leave that out during pct and honestly i always leave it out. Use TUDCA/UDCA, NAC or all the other proven things, and water. Water is vital, make sure youre getting your gallon plus a day man. OTC PCT stuff doesnt hurt to take usually as long as you are using your real SERM's. What brand you have now?

Alexv78

Awards
I was using Testo Restore by Physical labs. I'm going to buy another tub of PCT called Anabolic Legions Armor PCT, and take it alongside my Nolva.

Alexv78

Awards
Looks good to me.
I've ordered Nolva and Clomid just to be safe. Can you recommend the dosages please?

I could only find HCG in injectable, I don't want that.

Gonna pick up some TUDCA and more PCT tomorrow.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I've ordered Nolva and Clomid just to be safe. Can you recommend the dosages please?

I could only find HCG in injectable, I don't want that.

Gonna pick up some TUDCA and more PCT tomorrow.
Hcg only comes in injections

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Add clomid in at 100 for first week, 50 for week two and three.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Appreciate it so ****ing much. Hopefully it'll get me back to normal.
Theres a million different threads all over the web about how to get cheap bloodwork done, id recommend that.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nolva 40/40/20/20 (or 20/20/10/10 since you have clomid too) clomid 50/50/25/25. How was the cycle? Thats some pretty high dosages

Alexv78

Awards
Nolva 40/40/20/20 (or 20/20/10/10 since you have clomid too) clomid 50/50/25/25. How was the cycle? Thats some pretty high dosages
It was my first cycle ever. Clearly I'm very uneducated and didn't do enough reading though. The cycle was fine. Big gains. Only side effects were back pumps which were tolerable, oily skin and aggression.

Thanks for the dosage recommendations.

Alexv78

Awards
I've seen a lot of recommendations for Nolva @ 20/20/10/10. Any reason why you suggested the above?

Alexv78

Awards
Ignore that post, I reread your post and realised it's already been answered.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've seen a lot of recommendations for Nolva @ 20/20/10/10. Any reason why you suggested the above?
Most people on here will recommend 20/20/10/10, 40/40/20/20 is just my preference. 20/20/10/10 should work great though since you have clomid as well

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was my first cycle ever. Clearly I'm very uneducated and didn't do enough reading though. The cycle was fine. Big gains. Only side effects were back pumps which were tolerable, oily skin and aggression.

Thanks for the dosage recommendations.
How many pounds did you pack on? Epistane was my first cycle also, it was great

Alexv78

Awards
Packed on just over 10lbs. I could've done more, but I didn't have a great diet whilst on it. Girlfriend noticed a massive change in my muscle size.. and unfortunately noticed a difference in my testicle size afterwards

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Packed on just over 10lbs. I could've done more, but I didn't have a great diet whilst on it. Girlfriend noticed a massive change in my muscle size.. and unfortunately noticed a difference in my testicle size afterwards
Ahhaha, yea I gained 18.5lbs, given I wasn't ready for a cycle tbh. People asking me left and right about steroids and ****

Alexv78

Awards
That's some crazy results compared to mine.

I have 1 last question. This is what I'll be taking for my new PCT.

Anabolic Legions Armor PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
NAC

Honest answer. Will this be fine? I dont know if I need a natty test booster or an AI or what.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's some crazy results compared to mine.

I have 1 last question. This is what I'll be taking for my new PCT.

Anabolic Legions Armor PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
NAC

Honest answer. Will this be fine? I dont know if I need a natty test booster or an AI or what.
If you're serms are legit, you should be more than fine. And yea, my epistane cycle was 4 weeks lmao, i was just small when i took it, so i blew up