Help or not since I was a bit of a dick last post

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So I’m going back to trt for awhile long story short my first cycle gave me acne scars that will never go away. It’s bad surgery may improve them 50 percent probly not that’s as far as I’m getting into it basically can’t take my shirt off ever. That’s why I’m pissed all of the time

Anyways so answer or don’t since I was a dick last time understood if people don’t wanna help

I just ran injectable superdrol not much gains honestly but I’ve had a serious smoking habit that’s destroyed my appetite I gained 8 ish lbs and leaned out around there

I’m taking a break after this cycle for a long time. I have test stocked up for trt for about 5 years and I’m also prescribed it,

I’m about a week no cigarettes, my appetite is soaring I’m eating 5k calories daily and I just put 10 lbs on my squat I’m currently 100 mg anadrol and 250-500mg test depending on the back acne

My gains are finally coming in since dropping smoking because I can eat and also smoking increases myostatin by 40 percent maybe that’s another contribution.

I’d like to end this cycle with a bang. I’ve put 60lbs on bench Probly 50 ohp around 60 on squats and 100 on deadlift shits meh because I know this could be better if I stick to the diet.

Here’s the plan. My liver will be able to handle it for just 4 more weeks. Trying to clear out my stash.

I’m only considering this because I quit cigs and my diet is higher than its ever been before

100mg anadrol
(Medfit silver back
^
Either 30 msten 40 dmz 50 m1AD for 4 weeks
Or 45 msten 60 dmz 75 m1ad)

Diet
5130 calories
296 protein
682 carbs
140 fat

(Same food daily)
I really would like to blow up 10 more lbs minimum
But would much prefer 20 if possible any chance a that **** happening or no in your guys opinion?
I also could throw in oral superdrol but at this rate I don’t think it’d change much. Again I’m stopping this **** for awhile so I need this to be big as possible

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear about your acne, don't let it get you down and effect your whole life ok, it's just a thing you have and we all got something, some on the outside some on the inside but believe me no one thinks it's a bad as you do, you just blow it up in your mind and think it's all anyone will think of you but it's not

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I don't think the "take as much as i can and get as big as i can so it will last" approach is the smartest move. I would stick with the test and drol and maybe some msten too.
Yeah I’ve had to learn this too many times but I figure now it might be different considering the 5000 calories which is a **** load of food I’m trying to relive my first cycle essentially lol

The stack is actually because those three compounds are in the medfit rx silverback supplement it’s basically super dmz 3.0

And I’m trying to use all the drol cuz i just like it and I think I’ll probly drop the test to 250

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your acne, don't let it get you down and effect your whole life ok, it's just a thing you have and we all got something, some on the outside some on the inside but believe me no one thinks it's a bad as you do, you just blow it up in your mind and think it's all anyone will think of you but it's not
Appreciate that man, it’s gonna take a lot of time to get there though. A lottt. This crap has ridden on my mind for three years now and has absolutely eradicated me. But I hope you’re right and hopefully I’ll get there eventually.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Re your query, I'm no expert but can you elaborate when was your SD inj cycle, have you had a break from that or are you talking of going into this cycle straight off it? Also have you had bloods done for liver values etc as your proposing running 3 or 4 methyls here if I'm not wrong, and are you talking ancillaries to protect yourself?
Hopefully with a bit more info someone can chime in with sound advice

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Re your query, I'm no expert but can you elaborate when was your SD inj cycle, have you had a break from that or are you talking of going into this cycle straight off it? Also have you had bloods done for liver values etc as your proposing running 3 or 4 methyls here if I'm not wrong, and are you talking ancillaries to protect yourself?
Hopefully with a bit more info someone can chime in with sound advice
Stopped SD like a week and a half ago it was injectable. Actually not many sides other than mental.
I haven’t had bloods for liver but I’m taking tudca nac and glutathione and based on previous bloodwork my liver holds out very well on stacked orals. Like, still in range just at the top of the range on orals

The one I’m really curious about is one I’ve asked about before. M1alpha

I know dmz and msten make me go tank mode and are good for mass. Very side effect friendly.

But m1a I didn’t eat enough for the 1 week I was able to last on it. I’m giving it another go with this medfit product and the one thing I can’t seem to find out is whether it is all strength gains or a ton of mass, because after scowering every thing I could find, im reading mixed things from little mass and serious strength, to 15 lbs in 3 weeks of mass

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Appreciate that man, it’s gonna take a lot of time to get there though. A lottt. This crap has ridden on my mind for three years now and has absolutely eradicated me. But I hope you’re right and hopefully I’ll get there eventually.
I know to some degree how you feel, in my teens and 20's my self esteem and confidence was on the floor, I could bluff social interactions sometimes but others couldn't even be around my family with out having major anxiety, even now I'm 37 and I'm just better at pretending to be confident about myself and not stressed and anxious about people realising I'm a fake but every day I'm more making and less faking, you gotta get out there and be yourself and let people either take it or leave and be good either way, the ones that take it, take you they're there for a reason, cuz they're probably real and like WHO YOU ARE! It sounds cheesy AF I know and may not be helpful to you specifically but it's what I've come to learn after much time being miserable and pushing people away because I was scared they would judge me or reject me but not realising those who do don't even matter, I try to surround myself with positive people and only bring positivity to other people and its helped me greatly... I'll shut up now, I sound like Tony Robbins haha

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I know to some degree how you feel, in my teens and 20's my self esteem and confidence was on the floor, I could bluff social interactions sometimes but others couldn't even be around my family with out having major anxiety, even now I'm 37 and I'm just better at pretending to be confident about myself and not stressed and anxious about people realising I'm a fake but every day I'm more making and less faking, you gotta get out there and be yourself and let people either take it or leave and be good either way, the ones that take it, take you they're there for a reason, cuz they're probably real and like WHO YOU ARE! It sounds cheesy AF I know and may not be helpful to you specifically but it's what I've come to learn after much time being miserable and pushing people away because I was scared they would judge me or reject me but not realising those who do don't even matter, I try to surround myself with positive people and only bring positivity to other people and its helped me greatly... I'll shut up now, I sound like Tony Robbins haha
Lol you’re good man I appreciate the insight and time u put into the reply.

In all honesty I just gotta start being nicer and more positive. Bringing people down ain’t making anything better and it’s wearing me out by now. I’m literally burnt out from being negative. Another reason after I kick these last 4 weeks hard I’m going to trt for awhile like a year or longer, need to regroup mentally

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol you’re good man I appreciate the insight and time u put into the reply.

In all honesty I just gotta start being nicer and more positive. Bringing people down ain’t making anything better and it’s wearing me out by now. I’m literally burnt out from being negative. Another reason after I kick these last 4 weeks hard I’m going to trt for awhile like a year or longer, need to regroup mentally
Haha I'm a right melt but sometimes you gotta share don't you. Sounds like you know what you want to change about yourself and your life, I really wish you the best of luck!

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Haha I'm a right melt but sometimes you gotta share don't you. Sounds like you know what you want to change about yourself and your life, I really wish you the best of luck!
Lol appreciate brotha

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you know what you’re doing and it’s okay to push it just don’t go too heavy on compounds bro. Takes a man to say sorry

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How dod your bacne get so bad?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What were u in at the time?

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
What were u in at the time?
Wasn’t bacne it was my chest it was a rare scenario took 3 weeks for my chest to go from spotless to quarter size lesions. That’s all I’m getting into it I can’t think about it right now I’m on edge from all this anadrol I’m trying to forget about it for 4 weeks

Tren did it to me

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I would stay away from any orals with superdrol. If you want a ton of weight and strength fast get injectable or transdermal trestolone. Aka mint trest

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Cycles like anadrol and superdrol are going to severely shorten your life. Way more than just 1 at a time

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cycles like anadrol and superdrol are going to severely shorten your life. Way more than just 1 at a time
Let’s calm down here buddy. One single superdrol run won’t shorten your life if you’re a healthy men. Not more than going on a rampage and partying for 25 days straight. Who said that? Any scientific studies to back up what you’re saying? Half this forum is dead soon if superdrol SEVERELY shorten your life

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Let’s calm down here buddy. One single superdrol run won’t shorten your life if you’re a healthy men. Not more than going on a rampage and partying for 25 days straight. Who said that? Any scientific studies to back up what you’re saying? Half this forum is dead soon if superdrol SEVERELY shorten your life
I could see anadrol maybe due to the rbc production and cardio but I have no idea

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
You misunderstand. Not one cycle of one or the other with test tren and what ever . But a bunch of cycles with a lot of harsh orals isnt good.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I was just saying it's not a good idea to take really harsh orals for an extended period and combine them . Take superdrol or what ever even take both for a couple weeks but 4 weeks or drol then 4 weeks of abombs then 6 weeks of msten is bad. Unless your a pro I would caution against it. But people do what they want with no blood work so we.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I could see anadrol maybe due to the rbc production and cardio but I have no idea
Rbc and hct elevation is really the least of your concern if you’re watching it and go donate when needed. If you let it creep up and go several points above range and stay there for a long long time then yes you put yourself at risk. Lipids and cardiovascular health is where the long term risk is brother

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Key part was ( way more than 1 at a time)
I would worry about lipids and liver . Just like everything else take it with a grain of salt . maybe you should run 16 weeks of the harshest orals . If I do that i would run less toxic orals like var proviron and a hash oral for 4 weeks . Maybe that shortens my life but it's the risk we all take . If a coach told me do 4 weeks of superdrol then 4 weeks of abombs and 6 weeks of msten without bloodwork I would question it .

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Okay I ran m1t back on my first cycle. It is the ONLY anabolic I’ve ever taken that literally burns your tongue and tastes spicy I had it from 3 different ugls same effect every single time.

this stuff has that taste.

the M1a I got from biolabs called mass King I believe did not have this taste

https://gyazo.com/99b51b988cc1649a93858c0f563a5095 Picture

I can’t for the life of me figure out why this would taste like methyl 1 testosterone. It’s the only anabolic ever, I’ve had that burns your tongue

did anyone on this forum ever run silverback?
Idk maybe the M1a I got from biolabs was something else but ****

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M1A is the strongest oral for true lean mass growth still on the market. DMZ and Msten produce a great fullness, but M1A really brings the actual muscle. And strength too. It 40-60mg it is stronger than DMZ at the same dose or Msten at 20-30mg, as far as lean mass gains go, in my personal experience. If you use the Medfit blend, two tabs per day is plenty of horsepower. Like, a lot.

I know you like the idea of clearing out your stash with a year off coming up, but the truth is that stuff will last in your cupboard for YEARS in an air-conditioned house. My wife is blowing up on SD right now that I have had since 2013.

Also consider if you push too many orals your appetite could dip, as it naturally will anyway if you stay at a surplus too long.

More and more drugs will get you a bit more gains, but it’s not linear. I was taught that every time you double the dose of something already at an effective dose, you can expect maybe 20% more (even though you raised dose by 100%). You can only process so much crap before your health declines enough to impede your growth.

If you really wanna push the last 4 weeks, try to land a vial of Trest ace or NPP. Don’t lean so hard on the orals.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
M1A is the strongest oral for true lean mass growth still on the market. DMZ and Msten produce a great fullness, but M1A really brings the actual muscle. And strength too. It 40-60mg it is stronger than DMZ at the same dose or Msten at 20-30mg, as far as lean mass gains go, in my personal experience. If you use the Medfit blend, two tabs per day is plenty of horsepower. Like, a lot.

I know you like the idea of clearing out your stash with a year off coming up, but the truth is that stuff will last in your cupboard for YEARS in an air-conditioned house. My wife is blowing up on SD right now that I have had since 2013.

Also consider if you push too many orals your appetite could dip, as it naturally will anyway if you stay at a surplus too long.

More and more drugs will get you a bit more gains, but it’s not linear. I was taught that every time you double the dose of something already at an effective dose, you can expect maybe 20% more (even though you raised dose by 100%). You can only process so much crap before your health declines enough to impede your growth.

If you really wanna push the last 4 weeks, try to land a vial of Trest ace or NPP. Don’t lean so hard on the orals.
That’s good to hear thanks that’s funny your wife is on Sd lol
Yeah there’s no way I’m throwing the kitchen sink I couldn’t even get by on 100 drol and 20 msten from VL it was killin me.

super excited to see how this M1a treats me.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats on quitting smoking. I remember reading that it increased myostatin by huge numbers. Like 30-50% if I remember right? Hope this last hurrah for a while treats you well and you can coast for a few.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Congrats on quitting smoking. I remember reading that it increased myostatin by huge numbers. Like 30-50% if I remember right? Hope this last hurrah for a while treats you well and you can coast for a few.
Thanks man yeah that’s correct 40 percent I believe is the number
The real reason I dropped it though is skin quality hopefully it makes a difference

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Well this stuff definitely gives me energy and a mood boost but I know it’ll be the opposite in about 3 days

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
There was actually a study that the majority of weight gained after quitting smoking is muscle mass idk how true it is tho

what I do know is that my pumps can last 1-3 hours or 2 after the gym depending on diet training and gear

but if I smoke bye bye pump **** gone in like 20 minutes

RusTLad

Awards
We'll, that's not good news. If Superdrol severely shortens your life this forum is going to get very quiet... Is there any long term data on this?

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should edit it . It implies taking anadrol and superdrol in the same cycle is much worse than taking one at a time . Not that taking one or the other will kill you.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I guess i am wrong. Take all the liver toxic steroids and stack them it won't effect health at all. One at a time or 3 at a time . I guess that's what everyone wants to hear . Yolo . Read the last sentence. Way more than 1 at a time . You can recover from a lot but drol msten and abombs can put you at jaundice levels . at least get blood work at the halfway point if your going to do somthing like that . He has skin isSue's from gear if he isn careful his liver will look like his chest

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Well does anyone have any insight to why my stomach is seriously bloated I mean I ate at 6 am and I still feel bloated horribly.

could swear this is from the one doxycycline tab I took like what 4 days ago? This wasn’t really an issue until like around then I thin

or it’s from the anadrol. Which also has made me fart all fuckin day basically (I never fart) but now deadlift and squats are an issue kinda.

also my meal at 6 am was 2600 calories apparently. Nvm maybe that’s the fuckin issue.
(Decent amount of liquids)

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I guess i am wrong. Take all the liver toxic steroids and stack them it won't effect health at all. One at a time or 3 at a time . I guess that's what everyone wants to hear . Yolo . Read the last sentence. Way more than 1 at a time . You can recover from a lot but drol msten and abombs can put you at jaundice levels . at least get blood work at the halfway point if your going to do somthing like that . He has skin isSue's from gear if he isn careful his liver will look like his chest
Don’t react like this. You simply didn’t choose your words correctly. Saying that stacking products and using them a couple times in your life will DEFINITELY SHORTEN YOUR LIFE and saying that abusing it, stacking them puts extra stress on your body, cardiovascular system, liver(which is the least of anyone’s concern by the way) etc puts you into more risks of long term effects and possibly affect your longetivity is two different things. I completly agree that if someone was to use superdrol /´ or anadrol type of orals 4-5 times a year he’d absolutely run a very high risk to shorten his lifetime. Would running superdrol once a year for a couple years have a high chance of having the same effect? Nop. Absolutely not on someone that’s healthy in the beginning. You just didn’t choose your words correctly don’t back fire it up on us.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes a 2600 calorie meal is probably going to bloat you some. That’s just a lot of energy to process. If you are bulking you will be bloated a lot of the time, but you can minimize this by choosing foods you digest well, limiting fat intake and high FODMAP foods, and consuming more processed options (ie a blended chicken shake and mashed potatoes on the side will move much faster than eating a grilled chicken breast and whole sweet potato with skin).

M1A was very enjoyable for me last summer. Like M1T-lite. It will likely cause more acne than DMZ or Msten btw, compound for compound.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I agree 1 or 2 orals isnt likely to kill you unless genetically predisposed to live problems. I thought the text "way more than one at a time " made it clear I was trying to say 2 or harsh orals is much worse on health markers than 1 . It said supererol and anadrol meaning in the same cycle . Sorry that wasn't clear
but you win i am unfollowing this post I won't try to give people advice that may or may not effect health

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yes a 2600 calorie meal is probably going to bloat you some. That’s just a lot of energy to process. If you are bulking you will be bloated a lot of the time, but you can minimize this by choosing foods you digest well, limiting fat intake and high FODMAP foods, and consuming more processed options (ie a blended chicken shake and mashed potatoes on the side will move much faster than eating a grilled chicken breast and whole sweet potato with skin).

M1A was very enjoyable for me last summer. Like M1T-lite. It will likely cause more acne than DMZ or Msten btw, compound for compound.
What were your M1a gains?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@audi4796 just curious in the last 6-8 months how many orals have you ran?

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
@audi4796 just curious in the last 6-8 months how many orals have you ran?
Probably 5. I started accutane at the start of this cycle and it really just screwed up everything I couldn’t eat and didn’t gain much weight then the myostatin hit and everything became way less effective so that’s the reason for all the orals thrown in.
I’m tired worn out I should stop cycle today but I’m just gonna finish with this m1a stack I put probly 60 lbs on bench 100 on deadlift and about 70-90 on squats a lot of muscle memory, I didn’t even flat bench deadlift or squat the past two years because my apartment gym didn’t have a barbell I was using dumbells and leg press, new apartment has it all mostly.

also I changed u my diet so 250 protein 500 plus carbs and 4k calories is stupidly easy at this point to eat.
I’m gonna do my best to make the best out of this M1a but once I go back to trt I literally think my gains will be even better once my energy appetite and motivation is back

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably 5. I started accutane at the start of this cycle and it really just screwed up everything I couldn’t eat and didn’t gain much weight then the myostatin hit and everything became way less effective so that’s the reason for all the orals thrown in.
I’m tired worn out I should stop cycle today but I’m just gonna finish with this m1a stack I put probly 60 lbs on bench 100 on deadlift and about 70-90 on squats a lot of muscle memory, I didn’t even flat bench deadlift or squat the past two years because my apartment gym didn’t have a barbell I was using dumbells and leg press, new apartment has it all mostly.

also I changed u my diet so 250 protein 500 plus carbs and 4k calories is stupidly easy at this point to eat.
I’m gonna do my best to make the best out of this M1a but once I go back to trt I literally think my gains will be even better once my energy appetite and motivation is back
That’s where it becomes very dangerous and useless bro your body will just not react to orals at some point if you’ve done 5 cycles in 6-8 months... I just say this because of your other thread where you said you wanted to quit everything. You really need to chill and control yourself bro! You’ll be healthier, live longer AND gains will be better if there’s a break inbetween cycles

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@audi4796 im REALLY not trying to be a dick or to be mean by saying this to you. I just care and if I can help I will even if it can bug people!

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
@audi4796 im REALLY not trying to be a dick or to be mean by saying this to you. I just care and if I can help I will even if it can bug people!
No trust me I know the **** basically just stops working 100 percent.

my skin looks aged and it hasn’t even been long (this could have been the cigarette habit I just quit as well idk) 23 and look worn out. That’s why I’m going back to trt for quite awhile

this is why I run these stupid doses and all that because the **** just isn’t working because I’ve been on way too long

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No trust me I know the **** basically just stops working 100 percent.

my skin looks aged and it hasn’t even been long (this could have been the cigarette habit I just quit as well idk) 23 and look worn out. That’s why I’m going back to trt for quite awhile

this is why I run these stupid doses and all that because the **** just isn’t working because I’ve been on way too long
bruh honestly if you’re going to hurt yourself running orals 6 months in a row because you love the stuff too much just go on a cruise dose and call it a day and blast once or twice a year. MUCH less harmful and way more size.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
bruh honestly if you’re going to hurt yourself running orals 6 months in a row because you love the stuff too much just go on a cruise dose and call it a day and blast once or twice a year. MUCH less harmful and way more size.
I am doing that, after this M1a run brotha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What were your M1a gains?
Like pounds on the scale? Idk. Same as most dry oral runs for me, like 7-10lbs. Took it with a stack of SARMs and some 3AD. It was a great fairly dry oral-only stack.

If you have been on for a long time, you shouldn’t expect much new territory. When the gains stop coming, cruising for AT LEAST 8 weeks is the move to make.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Like pounds on the scale? Idk. Same as most dry oral runs for me, like 7-10lbs. Took it with a stack of SARMs and some 3AD. It was a great fairly dry oral-only stack.

If you have been on for a long time, you shouldn’t expect much new territory. When the gains stop coming, cruising for AT LEAST 8 weeks is the move to make.
Yeah that’s why I’m scowering the web hoping I make 15 lbs off this but look whatever happens happens and it’s back to trt

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
But the fact it’s got dmz and msten too has me hopeful