Help on PWO suppleents!!!

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
hello peps of AM can i get anyone's opinion on these PWO product, and can you guys help me pick the best one for mass gain and recovery.

torrent, dark matter, evolution x10, aftermax, no synthesize and war.

Thanks.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you intentionally pick crappy products. Torrent isn't a pwo, by the way.

Porty

Awards
the only one I've used is torrent, and i had phenomenal recovery. i haven't used it in awhile, but it's definitely something i'll be buying again.

unfortunately, i haven't used any other item on your list, so I can't comment.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hello peps of AM can i get anyone's opinion on these PWO product, and can you guys help me pick the best one for mass gain and recovery.

torrent, dark matter, evolution x10, aftermax, no synthesize and war.

Thanks.
Do yourself a favor, put down the GNC basket and walk out (unless you are buying USP Labs items, then you can stay... but not too long!). I highly suggest you look into tried and tested products like Jack3d, White Flood, Anadraulic State and RPM. These tend to get the most positive reviews and as far as Jack3d goes, its my favorite currently.

Porty

Awards
Do yourself a favor, put down the GNC basket and walk out (unless you are buying USP Labs items, then you can stay... but not too long!). I highly suggest you look into tried and tested products like Jack3d, White Flood, Anadraulic State and RPM. These tend to get the most positive reviews and as far as Jack3d goes, its my favorite currently.
unless i'm greatly mistaken, you other 2 posters seem to misunderstand he's looking for a post-workout product not a pre-workout product. again, I may be mistaken...

and i personally think it's not a bad list, and i don't see several of those items at my GNCs. but whateva'

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
just get no synthesize best post workout thing on your list

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
FYI I dnt buy @ gnc I get my stuff at vitamine shoppe. Thanks for all the replies.
Enyone esle?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love torrent, dark matter is another great option though...but I just love the taste of torrent!

when my schedule is too packed and I have the spare $ I like to use torrent for my post workout shake.

otherwise I just mix bulk L-Leucine, whey isolate, creatine, taurine, and WMS.

I did just order some recoverypro to see how that works out as well :cheers:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget Scivation Xtend or Purple Wrath, both excellent BCAA sources and about the best bang for the buck out there.