help needed with progesterone/prolactin gyno onset

gerrycat

Awards
hey guys, i ran a 4 week andro mass/ drive stack with hcg for the last 9 days (3 shots at 500 uis) and im now getting gyno symptoms in my left nipple (sore, puffy ect)
i ran arimidex at 1mg eod throughout the cycle but i am stopping immediately due to sides.
so im looking for a way to treat the progesterone related gyno.
i have nolva/clomid on hand for pct along with some natty test boosters.
any help is much appreciated. i am regretting touching this ****!!
thanks

Husker89

Banned
Awards
got to ur doc say you have restless leg syndrome and ask for mirapex say u heard it works well, then u have a prescription prolactin blocker.
hey guys, i ran a 4 week andro mass/ drive stack with hcg for the last 9 days (3 shots at 500 uis) and im now getting gyno symptoms in my left nipple (sore, puffy ect)
i ran arimidex at 1mg eod throughout the cycle but i am stopping immediately due to sides.
thanks

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
thanks
No need for HCG in such a short cycle and blasting it like you did with 500ius is the reason...Hm...Get some Letro and run it with the clomid on PCT I would say..if it REALLY is gyno

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
got to ur doc say you have restless leg syndrome and ask for mirapex say u heard it works well, then u have a prescription prolactin blocker.
And that too , get the Prolactin blocker

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
L-dopa, 1-carboxy, P5P, green tea extract....all help with prolactin and are natty not Rx....I get prolactin sides from taking DAA and intimidate, and use these...when I don't? I get the sides....as you noticed AI's won't do shyt for prolactin gyno....

gerrycat

Awards
cheers for the reply's guys!
im going to start pct tomorrow and drop off early.
will go natural from now on. dont want to risk any leaky nips.
also about the resless leg. i wont get away with that in the uk (doctors are much more reluctant to prescribe due to tax payers paying the bill)
also my doctor is kind of a family friend so that is a no-no.
i can try get some cabaser but it would take 8 days to get posted. is it worth it?
or will stopping cycle and running pct (nolva/clomid with daa possibly depending on nipple response) cease the problem?
i dont have a lump. but intermittent pain and what looks like maybe a tiny hole in the middle of the nipple (though i may have always had that)
cheers again!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
maybe i'm missing something. what ingredient in those products would cause progesterone/prolactin gyno? hey man seems like if you can get hcg you can get anything. why spend all that cash on super-duper dhea when you could just get some test e.
Yeah nothing he posted necessarily would cause an increase in prolactin ....but if the AI didn't work/didn't prevent the gyno....might be prolactin related.... Who knows...the natty prolactin inhibitors are very cheap....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
L-dopa, 1-carboxy, P5P, green tea extract....all help with prolactin and are natty not Rx....I get prolactin sides from taking DAA and intimidate, and use these...when I don't? I get the sides....as you noticed AI's won't do shyt for prolactin gyno....
This^^ I am the same way when DAA is used. BPS EndoSurge has a very nice L-Dopa combo!!

gerrycat

Awards
right guys, i need some more advice.
i have all the natty stuff on the way aswell as some letro and Cabergoline.
i have read too many stories about people in the uk being shunned by doctors when it comes to this issue so decided to do as much as i could while i can.
i will run endosurge - vitamin b6- vitamin e- sam e.
however i am in pct at the moment and i am unsure weather to run nolva/clomid or just run the natty test boosters?
what do you guys reckon?
- also should say i believe it is prolactin related (always had puffy nipples and assumed it was fat or loose skin that would tighten)
so the letro is only there so i have it if needed.
im thinking of going the natural route, then if that fails. cabergoline.
i dont have a lump under my left nipple (one under my right that i have always had)
but two days ago i had pain and burning sensations in it. so i am worried that real gyno may develop.

Last edited:
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
however i am in pct at the moment and i am unsure weather to run nolva/clomid or just run the natty test boosters?
what do you guys reckon?
\
for a 4 week AM/AD cycle? personally I'd go the natty route, but use some erase pro (since it has SERM qualities to it)....EP, plus some DAA/NMDA, plus whatever else you want to include (and the prolactin supplements you are already intending on using)...should work...I just can't see using clomid or nolva for that short, relatively non-suppressive, cycle....

gerrycat

Awards
cheers for the advice, already got vitex delivered today and had a high dose of that alone with green tea extract.
getting endosurge tomorrow and other natural prolactin supps.
noticing the sides are decreasing in severity, hopefully it will clear up soon.
also read that cannabis can decrease prolactin (believe it or not)
as for erase pro, i thought i had a bottle on hand but i cant find it however i do have a good amount of anabeta extreme (similar ai)
that i started today and think that is helping
im saving the nolva and clomid as you suggested. i also have daa on hand but ill keep that till i know prolactin wont be an issue.
hopefully i can try get rid of this puffy nipples business (at the very least stop the itching/burning/pain) though today that has been reduced.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
cheers for the advice, already got vitex delivered today and had a high dose of that alone with green tea extract.
getting endosurge tomorrow and other natural prolactin supps.
noticing the sides are decreasing in severity, hopefully it will clear up soon.
also read that cannabis can decrease prolactin (believe it or not)
as for erase pro, i thought i had a bottle on hand but i cant find it however i do have a good amount of anabeta extreme (similar ai)
that i started today and think that is helping
im saving the nolva and clomid as you suggested. i also have daa on hand but ill keep that till i know prolactin wont be an issue.
hopefully i can try get rid of this puffy nipples business (at the very least stop the itching/burning/pain) though today that has been reduced.
The DAA and NMDA give me prolactin issues, but when I run the OTC prolactin inhibitors with it, it seems to alleviate the sides....since you are supposed to be in some sort of PCT I'd suggest running the erase pro (as an AI and OTC SERM alternative) and a test booster like the DAA. Just to be sure you are back up and running again. unless you want to take a 25mg per day dose of the clomid instead? you could always do that, I did that recently after a longer run of PH/DS.....25mg clomid for 4 weeks....like I said, the EP and test booster should work fine, but if you don't have/don't want to use those, you should run something to get you back to normal (even though you may or may not be suppressed).

BTW: you mean anabeta or anabeta elite? that is not an AI or SERM....more of a nutrient partitioner, although natty said it does increase test to a certain degree. Either way I would not rely on anabeta for PCT, other than to help with the calories/carbs....

gerrycat

Awards
i dont have that much cash to get erase pro, might throw in some low dose clomid as suggested then!
anabeta elite has the same ai as erase pro in it, at a lower dosage i think and without the natty serm herb.
so would you say endosurge, low dose clomid and anabeta should do it?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i dont have that much cash to get erase pro, might throw in some low dose clomid as suggested then!
anabeta elite has the same ai as erase pro in it, at a lower dosage i think and without the natty serm herb.
so would you say endosurge, low dose clomid and anabeta should do it?
so you have elite right? I don't know, that is probably still not gonna be enough for PCT.....but perhaps it will be due to the fact you had such a mild cycle of only 4 weeks on AM/AD....I believe the extra compound in elite is for cortisol control not for use as an AI, but I don't know this for 100% sure...plus there is forskolin included as well I know that for certain. but the chemical description of the 3rd ingredient is quite different from the ingredient in erase....
5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one -elite
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione -erase
I'd use a true AI and natty test booster personally....or low dose clomid if you must and don't want to make any new purchases.

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
The DAA and NMDA give me prolactin issues, but when I run the OTC prolactin inhibitors with it, it seems to alleviate the sides....since you are supposed to be in some sort of PCT I'd suggest running the erase pro (as an AI and OTC SERM alternative) and a test booster like the DAA. Just to be sure you are back up and running again. unless you want to take a 25mg per day dose of the clomid instead? you could always do that, I did that recently after a longer run of PH/DS.....25mg clomid for 4 weeks....like I said, the EP and test booster should work fine, but if you don't have/don't want to use those, you should run something to get you back to normal (even though you may or may not be suppressed).

BTW: you mean anabeta or anabeta elite? that is not an AI or SERM....more of a nutrient partitioner, although natty said it does increase test to a certain degree. Either way I would not rely on anabeta for PCT, other than to help with the calories/carbs....
Whats the root cause for DAA giving you prolactin issues? I've never read that before on here and a lot of dudes like to run it during pct.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Whats the root cause for DAA giving you prolactin issues? I've never read that before on here and a lot of dudes like to run it during pct.
the root cause would be DAA raising my prolactin, happens to a fair amount of guys actually...if you read the supplement forum? you would see more than reading this section to be honest.....but it happens, trust me on this....you will know because you will start to get gyno or it will aggravate existing gyno....

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
the root cause would be DAA raising my prolactin, happens to a fair amount of guys actually...if you read the supplement forum? you would see more than reading this section to be honest.....but it happens, trust me on this....you will know because you will start to get gyno or it will aggravate existing gyno....
Wasn't debating it. I dont know much about DAA so I figured id ask.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Wasn't debating it. I dont know much about DAA so I figured id ask.
yeah I know....just saying you won't hear about it in this section very much at all ....only in supp forum since it is a supp not an anabolic....I've seen guys chime in on this section too about it though....didn't one poster say earlier in this thread he had the same problem? I think it was this thread....

gerrycat

Awards
well let me list what i have
clomid, nolva, anabeta elite, arimidex (still not sure if 100% legit), letro and caber on the way. endosurge, vitamin b6, sam-e, vitamin e
im currently taking the anabeta elite, clomid, b6, endosurge, sam-e and vitamin e.
im currenly overdrawn so cant purchase anything for the next 4 days and then i must wait for postage.
what do you think?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Wait your saying youve got gyno from andromass I've never heard that before is it version 3 I thought the dht in it would stop any gyno

gerrycat

Awards
no estro gyno, just prolactin irritation i believe.
i also used hcg, which may be the culprit

also just found my erase pro. thank god. money saved.

gerrycat

Awards
upon reading a thread entitled"progesterone and prolactin" by seth, it seems that vitex isnt good for pct.
he also suggests nolva for treating this issue and recommends avoiding caber.
anyone who can shed some light on the bus load of contradicting information would be my saviour.
not sure weather to add nolva into pct, and if i do weather to sub it for erase pro

gerrycat

Awards
update for anyone interested
recieved my caber and letro.
i have been running as my pct - or should i say dcp - damage control protocol -
erase pro / endosurge / b6 at 2x300mg a day/ vit e at 2x 400 a day/ green tea
just thrown in caber last night before bed (as reccomended online) that was a bad idea. couldnt sleep for ****!
unfortunately had to take a xanax to get me to sleep after 4 hours lying wide awake - however that worked wonders.
my symptoms has been improving - already next to no lactation (even though i only had it when squeezed) and this was before the caber.
im considering lowering the dose of caber and taking .125mg 4 days from now.
then another dose (similar or maybe .25) 4 days after then stopping and addressing the situation
however, the b6, endosurge, vit e and same-e appeared to have done the trick !
ill keep you updated