HELP NEEDED, is ECA right choice for me?

uszy12334

uszy12334

Awards
Hello everyone,
So I'm new on this forum and I'm looking for some advice. I need to lose minimum 35 pounds, I am at 236 with 6'0" at age of 19. I spoke to my coworker today at work who's in the air force and he recommended ECA stack and to start it slowly see how my body reacts to it and then from day to day add a little so my body gets used to it to normal doses. I'm actually pretty big in shoulders my legs are muscular so does my arms. fat is pretty much located only on my stomach and sides. haha like they say I'm a big boned kid ha ha. He said that this really works and its safe if used responsibly and with a good diet results can be really positive. On top of that I'm currently boxing so i am pretty active and started eating healthy not that long ago. I'm not suppose to eat more 2179 calories a day according to livestrong app in itunes if i want to lose 2 ponds a week without the ECA stack but i want to put that on top of it I am sick of my stomach looking like a pumpkin. Sorry for my grammar if something i speak two different languages besides English. Every opinion will be much appreciated thanks, Kamil

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Hello everyone,
So I'm new on this forum and I'm looking for some advice. I need to lose minimum 35 pounds, I am at 236 with 6'0" at age of 19. I spoke to my coworker today at work who's in the air force and he recommended ECA stack and to start it slowly see how my body reacts to it and then from day to day add a little so my body gets used to it to normal doses. I'm actually pretty big in shoulders my legs are muscular so does my arms. fat is pretty much located only on my stomach and sides. haha like they say I'm a big boned kid ha ha. He said that this really works and its safe if used responsibly and with a good diet results can be really positive. On top of that I'm currently boxing so i am pretty active and started eating healthy not that long ago. I'm not suppose to eat more 2179 calories a day according to livestrong app in itunes if i want to lose 2 ponds a week without the ECA stack but i want to put that on top of it I am sick of my stomach looking like a pumpkin. Sorry for my grammar if something i speak two different languages besides English. Every opinion will be much appreciated thanks, Kamil
Bro get the diet spot on first. I just turned 20 and when combining a perfect diet intense lifting routine and cardio. I dropped 20 lbs of fat in a few months. You won't need an type of hormonal supplement to help you..

mmorton

mmorton

Awards
Give it a go if you want. Just be careful ephedrine can be dangerous. Know what you're doing and research

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Give it a go if you want. Just be careful ephedrine can be dangerous. Know what you're doing and research
Agreed ^^^ moderation is key as well. You aren't gonna want to run this for a year straight. Be safe and listen to your body. And if your diet isn't on check just remember you will gain the weight right back!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
since everyone in this thread appears to be a sally when it comes to ECA.. I will concur with your coworker. I would cycle 30 days ECA and then 30 days of dexaprine. then repeat as needed until desired results are achieved. if your diet isn't perfect then don't waste your money on supplements as u will need to have that aspect working for you to see results form these supplements as far as fat loss goes.

gmanall

Awards
I'd personally start off without supps to make sure you got diet and training figured out first. But if you plan on using it go ahead, no need to cycle it just start off at a low dose once a day and progress from there.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Dexaprine XR would be nice to add, and you could run the ECY stack with Dexaprine XR. On the one hand though, at 235 lbs 2179 calories seems to be anorexically low.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned above, I would try 30days of the ECA and then 30 days of DexaprineXR.. good luck man

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I agree with a combo of everyone haha

I think you need to know what to eat first. Calories seem way to low. Believe it or not you need to feed your body to burn fat. It is more in what you feed you body that does it for you.

Second part is that a 30 day cycle on and off of the ECY and Dexaprine XR work WONDERS, but that will only work if you know what you are doing nutrition wise.