Help me understand the current grey/black market supplements

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Asking this more out of curiosity but also interested to know what is available should I ever decide to move from standard supplements to something more exotic. I've previously used AAS.

If I understand, there are now peptides of various kinds, which do things like acting as GH secretagogues, but are fairly experimental.

There are also SARMs, which may be effective but are still pretty experimental, and some have some fked up sides (like vision changes).

Are there any products that are:

1. In range as being as effective as AAS (even mild AAS)
2. Are WELL-STUDIED with minimal side effects and no impact on the HPTA
3. Are totally legal to order

I know it's probably wishful thinking but I just wanted to see what's out there these days. I'm already trying to correct low testosterone from AAS use years ago so I don't want to take anything that affects the HPTA.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
SARMS are minimal side effects but they do indeed impact your HPTA and are not toally legal, just sorta kinda maybe legal lol but they are the closest thing to what you are looking for.

Everything else that is effective is either illegal or can have more serious side effects, or both

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Hmm I'll have to read more into arachidonic acid then as at least it's OTC. What were your results with ArA personally if you don't mind my asking?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If some hypothetical product was even close to as effective as AAS, even mild ones, and was well-studied and found to be safe and not effect the HPTA, and was legal, why would anyone, or at least anyone who isn't a professional/competitive bodybuilder, use actual AAS that come with more potential side effects, do effect that HPTA, and may not always be legal?

Anyway, my point is just telling you to have realistic expectations, or you'll inevitably be disappointed in any and all natural supplements you try.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it's well studied it's illegal
Not studied then possibly not illegal.

Only exception I know is osta which was well studied and still legal

Nothing really compares to the old aas except Msten and or dms and some transdermals I've noticed.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I've run ara less than 3 weeks had to stop because my old injury came back ( tennis elbow) but I saw strength/weight gains, pretty sure that 10 weeks run could give me good results btw osta is suppressive especially if you run this Sarm long and you have to run long to get decent results

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Did your injury go away after you stopped ara? Any long term worsening of tennis elbow after stopping or did it go back to the way it was before?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I started ara cycle with not 100% fixed elbow injury, ara create inflammation which can affect your joints/tendons etc. one week after discount pain was gone

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Closest grey market thing your going to get is probably ment or yk11. Both are said to be very anabolics, I personally haven't used them, but have heard of people liking them.