Help me replace Biotest Plazma

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

I'm embarassed to say I've been using this stuff for a few months, but humble enough to admit it and ask for help!

I'm looking to replace Biotest Plazma with something else for my pre/intra workout drink. The stuff is too expensive and I'm just done giving that company any more money.

A little extra info on my pre/intra/post workout routine:
1/2 hour preworkout - small chicken salad, 1/2 serving Plazma + 1/2 serving EAA+ Hydration (mixed together)
During workout - drink what's left of the Plazma/EAA+
Post workout - 30g whey protein + 3g creatine shake

Here's the label for Plazma:

Here's the label for EAA+:

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not sure how much it costs, I take adderall and I’m such a hyper person with ADHD it doesn’t matter anyway, but I took a pre and intra workout when I first started and it was good. Purple wraith and white warped or something like that.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It costs an embarassing amount of money now. It wasn't as bad when I made my purchases (plus I had a % discount and they also knocked off a few bucks for buying 2 or more at once).

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is it man, not sure if you would like it. It’s an intra

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Synthagen and Hexagen if you want comprehensive formulas. If you are looking to really save money HBCD and a good EAA product. Nutrabio has some decent EAA/intra options that would go well with HBCD (intrablast, reload). Their Leg Day formula is a good all in one too. I personally prefer the morphogen stack I listed first. Since the containers are 40 servings it’s not as expensive as it seems.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like this Primeval Labs EAA Max. I just get some Citrulline in bulk and add to it. It has the Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin in it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would use karbolyn for the plasma. Easy to digest and cost effective. Iconic Formulations has a great EAA with electrolytes. Tastes great and code chef gets you 20% off.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like this Primeval Labs EAA Max. I just get some Citrulline in bulk and add to it. It has the Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin in it.

I used that for a while and the flavoring was good. It only has 2g of HBCD vs the 20-25g+ many would normally use though. Since the dose of EAAs was so low it also needed 1.5-2x servings. That ended up being less cost effective than some of the better dosed products out there.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For what it's worth, I have tried a few but always go back to making my own. Currently I'm just taking EAA into work out and occasionally some dextrose but when I'm on top of my intra game it's.. ..

10gm creatine
10gm glutamine
10gm eaa
And however many carbs I think I need (from dextrose powder), usually 30-50

I like to pin 300mg Carnitine 20-30min pre and then sip the above intra. Sometimes il add some pink salt

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Core Nutritionals Intra
True Nutrition Peri-MD
MPA Muscle Intrusion

Like others mentioned I also make my own often:
Mutant GEAAR
Muscle Force BCAA+EAA
Nutrabio EAA
Ryse BCAA+EAA

For carbs I use
True Nutrition HBCD
TN or NOW Dextrose
NOW Malto
TN Karboload
Cool-Aid powder(Limit to 25g total of the mix)

Extras(these come and go but there is always a couple of these)
Cit Mal.
Glutamine
Glycerine
POM ext powder
Beet powder
TMG
Carnitine
BA

Half Gallon jug of choice lol

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Stay with the Plazma. You can't go wrong with Biotest.