Help me pick a second cycle from these three options, please

linuxjon

Awards
I just wrapped up my first cycle of Osta + 4-Andro. Yielded decent results. Starting PCT with Nolva and Sup3r PCT starting tomorrow for 4 weeks.

Already planning what I'm going to run for my bulk in late June or early July, since I need to start ordering things so it's all on hand. I'm competing in my 4th powerlifting meet in August, so the idea here is to put on lean mass and strength during my meet prep.

Here are the three options I'm considering:

Option #1 - already have a bottle of Epi5tane on hand, would only need to order the Trest.
Epistane 30/30/45/45/60/60
Trest 25/50/75/75/100/100

Option #2 - short cycle with something more ideal for bulking than Epistane, like Msten
Msten 20/20/20/20
Trest 100/100/100/100

Option #3 - go straight to pinning test, where I figure I'll eventually be anyway. Was committed to this idea, then started hearing nightmares about controlled deliveries and people getting busted for ordering, which has started giving me cold feet.
Test E- 12-13 weeks @ 500mg/week (length depending how long 3 bottles actually last)
(maybe) dbol kickstart @ 20/20/20/20

Have the AI and PCT stuff sorted out for each of these scenarios already. Just want some advice what you guys would suggest.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane+4 andro or dermacrine seeing as to how this is only your second cycle...60mg of epistane is excessive imo, 30-45mg is the sweet spot

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I don't know your complete cycle history but keep it simple with ms ten and trest then after that I would go with test e 14-16weeks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know your complete cycle history but keep it simple with ms ten and trest then after that I would go with test e 14-16weeks
This will be op's second cycle, his first cycle only consisting of 4 andro and ostarine

linuxjon

Awards
Like AG says, this is my second cycle. First was only Osta + 4-andro.

Epistane+4 andro or dermacrine seeing as to how this is only your second cycle...60mg of epistane is excessive imo, 30-45mg is the sweet spot
I have enough to run 45mg straight through for six weeks. Should I do that (to waste less of it) then?

Also, you really think I should go with something lighter like 4-andro for the test base?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like AG says, this is my second cycle. First was only Osta + 4-andro.

I have enough to run 45mg straight through for six weeks. Should I do that (to waste less of it) then?

Also, you really think I should go with something lighter like 4-andro for the test base?
30/30/45/45/45/45 is what I would run, and I just think the sides from trestolone would be too much to handle given your cycle history

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
What fed? Keep in mind usapl is tested. I'm not sure if the dheas are wada violations since they are 2 step, but I'm fairly certain the methyls will be.

I don't think I would recommend jumping into an epistane treat stack. Do you have access to Pharma grade serm? Trest will shut you down like ****, so hard it's in trials as a male infertility. That's not something you want to play around with in research Chem or otc pct land.

I personally don't like to recommend transdermal products because there is potential to pass via contact to another person. For that reason I'd recommend a 4dhea to get your test base. You can grab Hitech 1-testosterone and run it at 330mg and that should cover you as a test base.

If you already have the epistane you could run that solo or with a test base. I personally didn't really care for my epistane run, but this was of original IBE epistane not these clones.

linuxjon

Awards
What fed? Keep in mind usapl is tested. I'm not sure if the dheas are wada violations since they are 2 step, but I'm fairly certain the methyls will be.

I don't think I would recommend jumping into an epistane treat stack. Do you have access to Pharma grade serm? Trest will shut you down like ****, so hard it's in trials as a male infertility. That's not something you want to play around with in research Chem or otc pct land.

I personally don't like to recommend transdermal products because there is potential to pass via contact to another person. For that reason I'd recommend a 4dhea to get your test base. You can grab Hitech 1-testosterone and run it at 330mg and that should cover you as a test base.

If you already have the epistane you could run that solo or with a test base. I personally didn't really care for my epistane run, but this was of original IBE epistane not these clones.
USPA. This meet isn't tested from anything I've ever heard.

I have pharma grade Nolva on hand- enough for this pct and two more cycles worth.

Would you say Trest would actually be a harder shutdown than running a test injectible cycle?

I don't want to do anything stupid and F myself up long-term here. But I'm almost 31 and my natural test levels aren't that high, from recent labs. Have plateaued pretty hard and don't want to kill a ton of time running mild cycles if I can just plan correctly and jump into something a bit more effective.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPA. This meet isn't tested from anything I've ever heard.

I have pharma grade Nolva on hand- enough for this pct and two more cycles worth.

Would you say Trest would actually be a harder shutdown than running a test injectible cycle?

I don't want to do anything stupid and F myself up long-term here. But I'm almost 31 and my natural test levels aren't that high, from recent labs. Have plateaued pretty hard and don't want to kill a ton of time running mild cycles if I can just plan correctly and jump into something a bit more effective.
Yes, Trest causes nearly complete shutdown. Like less than 100. It also is very difficult to recover from. A normal 4 week Nolva PCT is often not enough. Jumping from Osta and 4 andro to a methyl cycle is plenty of progression. You can do Msten and gain plenty of mass and strength. Epi would be good strength as well but less mass. Save Trest for a 3rd run. It's a great compound but also high risk in some aspects. Use OL Super-4 for a test base. You will need it with Msten.

linuxjon

Awards
Yes, Trest causes nearly complete shutdown. Like less than 100. It also is very difficult to recover from. A normal 4 week Nolva PCT is often not enough. Jumping from Osta and 4 andro to a methyl cycle is plenty of progression. You can do Msten and gain plenty of mass and strength. Epi would be good strength as well but less mass. Save Trest for a 3rd run. It's a great compound but also high risk in some aspects. Use OL Super-4 for a test base. You will need it with Msten.
Thanks for the advice. Hadn't realized Trest was that hard to recover from. Will save that for a future cycle.

So I guess I'm most likely just going to run Msten/4-andro for 4 weeks. Unless someone here has a different suggestion.

pimppapa1977

Awards
I loved my EPistane cycle too bad it was banned :(

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a big ep15tane fan. But like others have stated I would leave the tr3st for later.

Ep15tane solo or with the super-4 should make an awesome second cycle.

linuxjon

Awards
yo catbrah
Lmao I've been found out.

I'm a big ep15tane fan. But like others have stated I would leave the tr3st for later.

Ep15tane solo or with the super-4 should make an awesome second cycle.
Only thing I'm somewhat concerned with is hair loss with Epi. I've heard it's far worse than the other options I'm considering.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lmao I've been found out.

Only thing I'm somewhat concerned with is hair loss with Epi. I've heard it's far worse than the other options I'm considering.
Hair loss wasn't a problem on epistane for me, in fact, it probably made me grow more

carbs

Awards
Personally I'd go with the test E solo no dbol. You'll get fantastic gains even at a novice dosage with just an ai to use with it and it will be much easier to maintain with less sides then orals. Plus the test base is always an issue with oral ph's. Yeah pinning will be a bit scary the first few times but in my opinion I feel like it's way easier on my body to pin test over just about any oral. Also test makes you feel great and at 31 if your test does happen to be low you'll feel better mentally and have many more benefits than just muscle gain. Just my opinion though ??

linuxjon

Awards
Personally I'd go with the test E solo no dbol. You'll get fantastic gains even at a novice dosage with just an ai to use with it and it will be much easier to maintain with less sides then orals. Plus the test base is always an issue with oral ph's. Yeah pinning will be a bit scary the first few times but in my opinion I feel like it's way easier on my body to pin test over just about any oral. Also test makes you feel great and at 31 if your test does happen to be low you'll feel better mentally and have many more benefits than just muscle gain. Just my opinion though ����
The pinning scared me. Wasn't sure I'd be able to. So I actually tried it with an empty syringe in my quad. Was no problem.

So, the pin doesn't scare me. It's the idea of getting busted ordering it. I've looked at a half dozen domestic sources, but who knows what's actually legit, even reading reviews.

carbs

Awards
I've never used the Internet I agree it's too shady and risky for my taste. It's not super hard to find a local hookup most gyms will have at least one unless it's a planet fitness or something and that way you can get feedback from other people that have used the same stuff.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Not super hard to find stealth vials either -_-

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please tell me you didn't inject an empty syringe filled with air into your quad.....

Go with a Test cycle, you'll be over the pinning in one shot and have less to worry about. If you order minimum Test I doubt you'd have much to worry about. I don't think Feds are monitoring usps for the guy that ordered 3 vials of Test. I think you'll be ok, granted you find a reputable source. ;)

linuxjon

Awards
Haha. Did not inject anything. Tested a pin with the plunger all the way down to start. Just wanted to make sure I could handle the needle in the location.