Help me make up stacks with these two supplements

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am usually very good with planning stacks so that everything compliments each other. Right now im currently cutting, and will be done in about two and a half weeks. Trying to decide what my next stack should be but I got so many products Im having a hard time deciding what to run together. Ill list them and hopefully we can come up with viable options......

3 bottles PES Anabeta
2 tubs Purus Labs DPOl
3 bottles LG Natadrol
2 bottes Black Lion Research Formeron
2 bottles Iron Legion 11-kt
4 bottles of SNS X gels
2 bottles Black Lion Research Follidrone
4 bottles Forsklin 95
2 bottles Core Hard
2 bottles Core Alpha

Two ways I have come up with are to run Natadrol, Anabeta, and the two core products. Cant add X gels to that because of the cissus content in Natadrol. Also can not run dpol as I have nothing to combat the estro/l dopa rise from daa with this stack idea. Thought of adding in the 11-kt but thats when I came up with this option.......

Run the 11-kt and Formeron together. They both supposedly lean you out and are both very mild ph's (formeron being an AI as well). Would add xgels and dpol to this stack as the formeron would keep the Estrogen rise from DAA in control.

Any ideas?

* goal is a recomp

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I'd say run
ABE
ArA
Natadrol
11kt

Then afterwards
Dpol
Formeron
Follidrone

Should make a nice recomp. I'd save the core products + forskolin until next time you cut

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I'd say run
ABE
ArA
Natadrol
11kt

Then afterwards
Dpol
Formeron
Follidrone

Should make a nice recomp. I'd save the core products + forskolin until next time you cut
Or you could go
Natadrol
11kt
Follidrone

Then ABE
ArA
Dpol
Form

I think this would be better

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was actually thinking of Natadrol, core hard, core alpha, and 11-kt. Then following that with Formeron, Follidrone, and Xgels

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Was actually thinking of Natadrol, core hard, core alpha, and 11-kt. Then following that with Formeron, Follidrone, and Xgels
So many possibilities lol. I'd stack ABE & ArA though because they have synergy