Help me make a PW for Vascularity and Pumps

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So never made my own pre workout but figured it’s probably worth it in the long run so I get exactly what I want :) so let me know what you guys have used for pumps and vascularity!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So never made my own pre workout but figured it’s probably worth it in the long run so I get exactly what I want :) so let me know what you guys have used for pumps and vascularity!
Here is something for you to try, that you have not tried before, and won't find this complex in another supplement. Add salt and glycepump to this, and it's phenomenal.

Ryan15 will get you a discount

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll definitely check it out!
You will like it. At just one cap, anecdotally it appears to provide great vascularity and blood flow, without having to take grams of a powder, or multiple caps. To me, it appeared to work better for me than agmatine, vaso6, and citrulline.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You will like it. At just one cap, anecdotally it appears to provide great vascularity and blood flow, without having to take grams of a powder, or multiple caps. To me, it appeared to work better for me than agmatine, vaso6, and citrulline.
I currently reading the FAQ you posted, seems like a pretty awesome product. I have a huge bag of glycerpump from back when it was a member deal months ago! How much salt do you recommend?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I currently reading the FAQ you posted, seems like a pretty awesome product. I have a huge bag of glycerpump from back when it was a member deal months ago! How much salt do you recommend?
1 to 2g will suffice. Plenty of water. The glycepump. You will have bases covered for a hard pump, and popping veins

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed you should check out Han Swolo by BLR. If you really want to make your own pre then I'd grab some citrulline, agmatine, glycerol, and beta alanine in bulk for a good start.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
While making your own can be great for cost effectiveness, it can really become a pain (lots of bottles/baggs/etc, constantly mixing, etc). one of the other issues is that as newer ingredients come out, you would ahve to constantly buy more (and buying in bulk isnt always possible for many of the branded ingredients - at least without insane amounts designed for manufacturing).

That said, my suggestion would be CEL Super Swole - its an all-encompassing pump based pre that has a boatload of research backed, patented ingredients that will give you exactly what you're looking for. And if you change your mind or somehtign newer tickles your fancy, you're not tied to pounds of bulk ingredients that you still have to use up ha.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 tsp of sodium to the dome right before you start moving the weights

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
While making your own can be great for cost effectiveness, it can really become a pain (lots of bottles/baggs/etc, constantly mixing, etc). one of the other issues is that as newer ingredients come out, you would ahve to constantly buy more (and buying in bulk isnt always possible for many of the branded ingredients - at least without insane amounts designed for manufacturing).

That said, my suggestion would be CEL Super Swole - its an all-encompassing pump based pre that has a boatload of research backed, patented ingredients that will give you exactly what you're looking for. And if you change your mind or somehtign newer tickles your fancy, you're not tied to pounds of bulk ingredients that you still have to use up ha.
Very good points on the cons of buying bulk. I agree it's probably a better option to buy acouple different pre workout products and see if you can find one that fits your needs.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super Swole. If you are having trouble still with well dosed supplements, make sure you drink lots of water before and intra. I also like to add some pink Himalayan sea salt to my pre workout (stim, non stim, or mix of both)