Help me figure out how to stack these 5 POWERHOUSE supplements!!!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wassup brethren, I have a three month run of each of the following supplements. Want some opinions on how you guys think I should stack and bridge these runs

- SNS ANACYCLUS XT
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Servings per Container: 120
Anacyclus Pyrethrum DC (Root) Extract 800mg

-CEL ANABOLIC EFFECT
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings per container: 30
Amounts per serving
Korean Mistletoe Extract 2,000mg
Eriobotrya Japonica Extract 1,000mg
Rehmannaie Radix Extract 1,000mg
Shilajit Extract 250mg
Actigin 50mg
S7 50mg
Astragin 50mg

-GORILLA MIND TURK
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Ajuga Turkestanica Extract 500mg
(Standardized to 10% Turkesterone)
Hydroxyproply-B-Cyclodextrin Complex

-UNBOUND BYLD
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Mediator 50P (std to 50% phosphatidic acid) 1500mg
Proepicate [std. to 90% epicatechin (Cocoa bean)] 300mg
Laxosterone [(5-alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin) (smilax officinalis extract) (root)] 150mg
AstraGin [Astragalus membranaceous (root) Panax notoginseng (root)] 50mg
Apigenin [Apium graveolens L. (whole plant)] 25mg

- EVOMUSE BMP
Serving size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 60
HPBCD-Kaempferol Complex 70 mg
HPBCD-Osthole Complex 100 mg
Rhodiola Rosea (8% Salidroside) 240 mg
Ligusticum Wallichii Extract (std for 98% Ligustrazine) 100 mg
Hwanggeumchal Sorghum 100:1 200 mg
Paeoniflorin 100 mg
Sinomenine 75 mg
Quercetin Dihydrate 200 mg

Most of these are "muscle builders" but BMP & Turk kind of fall into the recomp territory. I want to see what everyone else is thinking before I reveal my thoughts

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Take the turk and unbound and sell them cus there overpriced, over hyped supplements that don't work any better then creatine.

The other 3 things I would just take at the recommended doses for 8-12 weeks

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take the turk and unbound and sell them cus there overpriced, over hyped supplements that don't work any better then creatine.

The other 3 things I would just take at the recommended doses for 8-12 weeks
Didn't pay for the turk so no money loss. I strongly disagree with your thought that even the first two ingredients together (PA & Epi) won't give better results than creatine alone.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anacyclus and AE would make a great stack

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Didn't pay for the turk so no money loss. I strongly disagree with your thought that even the first two ingredients together (PA & Epi) won't give better results than creatine alone.
We're all entitled to our own opinions, in my personal experience I found creatine to be the strongest natural muscle builder. I wasted lots of money back in the day trying to get results like I did the first time I tried creatine and was always dissapointed, even with the 2 ingredients you listed.

Even to this day creatine is the only thing I use to help build muscle that's natural. I'm on testosterone so obviously I can use hormonal stuff but creatine has always been a keeper for me.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We're all entitled to our own opinions, in my personal experience I found creatine to be the strongest natural muscle builder. I wasted lots of money back in the day trying to get results like I did the first time I tried creatine and was always dissapointed, even with the 2 ingredients you listed.

Even to this day creatine is the only thing I use to help build muscle that's natural. I'm on testosterone so obviously I can use hormonal stuff but creatine has always been a keeper for me.
Sorry to hear that but I i've taken creatine on and off for the last 17 years, and I would gladly take the results from epi over Creatine any day. The stamina and endurance increase alone outweighs what I get from creatine. PA was a great addition when I ran it in the old Cutler King. Laxo is meh but my joints feel freaking amazing while on it, which helps me train harder.

If you're not a fan of Turk, thats fine BUT I do notice greater recovery when I use it and ECDY. They all have their benefits. I agree most supps are trash but do ya research and there are some gems

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Powerhouse?
Unless we're talking going to the "dark side," you would be extremely hard pressed to find anything outside of the supps listed above that will give you more results. And when I say supps, I don't mean those specific ones, but the ingredients contained within

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those are the 2 on that list I think are most useful
Agreed. Hard to beat those too in terms of effectiveness.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anacyclus + AE - 12 weeks

BMP + BYLD + TURK for 12 weeks

you can take either of them 1st .. i think you should have 6 months of good run .. although i do like BYLD stacked with everything

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

you can take either of them 1st .. i think you should have 6 months of good run .. although i do like BYLD stacked with everything
This is basically how I see it myself. I would go as far as to say that running BYLD for the entire 6 months would probably be awesome. Then split the other ones up like @GQdaLEGEND wrote it out.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This is basically how I see it myself. I would go as far as to say that running BYLD for the entire 6 months would probably be awesome. Then split the other ones up like @GQdaLEGEND wrote it out.
Yeah I was actually considering doing that. BYLD being the constant across the 6 months, then starting with Anacyclus & Anabolic effect, then a "recomp" with the BMP and Turk.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I was actually considering doing that. BYLD being the constant across the 6 months, then starting with Anacyclus & Anabolic effect, then a "recomp" with the BMP and Turk.
Sounds good

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great plan .. SNS is working on their version of "PA" cant wait for that .. it can get expensive but agree worth it and great stuff

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great plan .. SNS is working on their version of "PA" cant wait for that .. it can get expensive but agree worth it and great stuff
Yeah I can't wait for that. Actually there is a lot of things from SNS I cant wait for