Help me design an effective stack!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im looking to create a stack, yet am blasted with so many options! I need it to be cost effective too,

Products of interest -

Anabeta
Alphamine
Endosurge
Test powder
CL green mag
Man Sports new product which has a mix of anabeta/compound 20 etc

Followed by

Xfactor

I havent taken supps in ages, so i need basics as well. I just dont wanna waste money like i use too, so any advice on stacks would be awesome.

Goals are just maintaining/cutting. Def not so much bulking.

Thanks

Thanks

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Liquid Formadrol And Test Powder for keeping your estro low and test high:)

Epic is a great pre workout (lower stim w/ alot of ingredients that will give a great pump)

1-2 scoops IDS waximaize post work along with 2 scoops WPI
5grams creatine mono with breakfast and post workout

AP with 3 largest carb meals

Igh1 2-3 pre workout and befre bed
Ghenerate 6 sprays before bed

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liquid Formadrol And Test Powder for keeping your estro low and test high:)

Epic is a great pre workout (lower stim w/ alot of ingredients that will give a great pump)

1-2 scoops IDS waximaize post work along with 2 scoops WPI
5grams creatine mono with breakfast and post workout

AP with 3 largest carb meals

Igh1 2-3 pre workout and befre bed
Ghenerate 6 sprays before bed
You mentioned quite a few that he didn't ask about.

Coincidentally, they are all made by LG? ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im looking to create a stack, yet am blasted with so many options! I need it to be cost effective too,

Products of interest -

Anabeta
Alphamine
Endosurge

Test powder
CL green mag

Followed by

Xfactor

I havent taken supps in ages, so i need basics as well. I just dont wanna waste money like i use too, so any advice on stacks would be awesome.

Goals are just maintaining/cutting. Def not so much bulking.

Thanks

Thanks
I have used the products in bold and can recommend them all. I have a beta log of AnaBeta-01 on here as well as a review of Endosurge.

For cutting/recomping I would personally use Alphamine as my starting point and go from there.

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
iForce Testabolan + Reversitol v2 or iForce Intimidate + PES Erase

Hawk87

Hawk87

Awards

Products of interest -

Anabeta
Alphamine
Endosurge
Test powder
CL green mag

Any of the bold would stack nicely
Also add erase or erase pro! Aphamine, test powder, and erase/erase pro would be a great stack

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant go wrong with Anabeta and alpahamine. Solid stack right there...Unless you want purus stuff...then I can totally set you up with a neato stack..lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant go wrong with Anabeta and alpahamine. Solid stack right there...Unless you want purus stuff...then I can totally set you up with a neato stack..lol
SNS what??? Lol!

Can't go wrong with Anabeta or Alphamine IMO. I've tried both Anabeta og and elite and had great results with both.

- Valdez

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, any other suggestions?

I try avoid AIs, I find it drops my E too low and its rough on my sex my life! Im constantly drinking water, figured its naturally low. :/

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, any other suggestions?

I try avoid AIs, I find it drops my E too low and its rough on my sex my life! Im constantly drinking water, figured its naturally low. :/
The AI in TestPowder isn't over powering. It's more to help off-set and sides that may arise from the DAA. Same goes for the prolactin control. To my knowledge, no one has reported some of the AI sides some may get from more "traditional" AI products

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The AI in TestPowder isn't over powering. It's more to help off-set and sides that may arise from the DAA. Same goes for the prolactin control. To my knowledge, no one has reported some of the AI sides some may get from more "traditional" AI products
Ive taken Bioforge 2, Erase etc. All kill my erections! Not so much drive, maybe Ill load up on HGW to try off set it!

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm loving Erase/EndoSurge/DAA... You feel it right away and I started to see noticeable changes in my physique within days. I've been on it for about a week now and I've felt "on" every day.

Awesome.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any of the bold would stack nicely
Also add erase or erase pro! Aphamine, test powder, and erase/erase pro would be a great cutting stack
SNS what??? Lol!

Can't go wrong with Anabeta or Alphamine IMO. I've tried both Anabeta og and elite and had great results with both.

- Valdez
There's been a lot of good logs round here with the AnaBeta/TestPowder stack. I haven used alphamine but have seen enough good feed back from good member to buy some for myself
Alphamine is freaking fantastic.
I'm loving Erase/EndoSurge/DAA... You feel it right away and I started to see noticeable changes in my physique within days. I've been on it for about a week now and I've felt "on" every day.

Awesome.
Great to see so many people recommending PES. Thank you. :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember the days when i used to drop $100 on the best natty stack and whatnot, i could blabber on and on about how your wasting your money on a bunch of herbs but you wont listen, i will say PES good company and x factor is overpriced crap

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember the days when i used to drop $100 on the best natty stack and whatnot, i could blabber on and on about how your wasting your money on a bunch of herbs but you wont listen, i will say PES good company and x factor is overpriced crap
I dont disagree, but I havent bought supplements for a long time! :D

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
You be set with anything from purus or finaflex bro. Srs